Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ok, let's play a game. Ignoring all the facts and links posted by those of us who know Obama is hiding something, because no one spends 2 million dollars to keep records sealed just for kicks, I'm going to share something with everyone here. I dare you to double check everything I'm about to cut n paste. Just FYI, I can't share where I got this on a public forum. It's up to you all to double check the research and agree or not.

Hey Gang,

I have to believe that the facts behind this research are what has been driving Donald Trump. Of course, the "Pundits" have all decided that he is only doing this to call attention to himself. What I read here, in my CURRENT opinion, puts the final nail in the myth that Barak Hussein Obama was born in Hawaii.

The following article presents research that fits EXACTLY with what I have learned from my two decades of in depth genealogical research, not only for my own line, but for many, many others. This research clears up for me the specifics between the true hospital generated birth certificate, and the state provided computer generated "Certificate of Birth" as pertaining to Hawaii, a state I have not needed to research. It reminds us of the infancy of Hawaii as a state. It also makes clear how and why the notices appeared in the local newspapers. This is slightly different than my earlier comments, but totally in line with information I have learned over the years.

I hope that anyone who decides to reply concerning this information does not take the path of refuting either the research or the source "just because", etc. This research summarizes all of the pertinent issues and their resolution. If one chooses to dismiss this information out of hand, "just because", then I humbly suggest that oceanside property in Arizona might be a retirement option. I will be deeply indebted; however, if anyone can provide valid research refuting any of the information provided here.

Every supposedly "valid" proof of a Hawaiian birth has now, IMHO, been debunked. As I said, this information fits exactly my long term experience with proving where ancestors were born.

So for those who choose to dismiss this information, I have now PROUDLY joined the ranks of "Birthers". I, too, eagerly await the effect of the first state that gets legislation passed requiring that a hospital birth certificate by filed prior to an election.

------------------------------------

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/timst ... ever-game/

If you're a research fellow rather than a journalist, research this:

What is the difference between the two possible documents from which Obama's published COLB (a secondarily generated document rather than an original birth certificate) was derived, and what is the significance?

I'll tell you: one is a long form hospital birth certificate naming a hospital and with a delivering doctor's name and signature. That's what people born in hospitals in Hawaii have.

And the other is a five minute affidavit that under the regime in Hawaii in the early 1960s was routinely given to people looking to register out-of-state births as Hawaiian.

So: this "birther conspiracy" which is so misunderstood and ridiculed by negligent mainstream journalists, simply comes to this:

If Obama has a long form hospital birth certificate behind that computer-generated secondary document, why has he spent more than a million dollars fighting the provision of a copy of that long form hospital certificate? He could get a copy and release it at a cost of $20. If he did so, it would put an end to this in an instant.

Now negligent outlets like the Sunday Times have repeatedly misstated the critical fact by saying that the DoH spokeswoman in Hawaii has said she has seen the original hospital birth certificate. She said no such thing. She said she said seen the original certificate. The omission of the word "hospital" spoke volumes as to which of the underlying original documents Obama has.

As for the newspaper birth announcement, these details were automatically released by the DoH to the newspapers for publication. The order of Obama's announcement suggests that his certificate was filed not in one of the DoH offices used by Queens or Kapi'olani but by a satellite office used to file non-hospital certificates.

The long form hospital birth certificate is a simple document containing no sensitive information, not even religion of parents. Why is it deemed appropriate for Obama to obstruct the completion of due diligence on his qualification for office? Why is it deemed acceptable for Obama to misrepresent what he has published as an original birth certificate? As said, it would cost $20 for him to produce a copy of a long form hospital birth certificate, which would kill off any substantive concerns in an instant.

He Doesn't. Have. A. Long. Form. Hospital. Birth. Certificate. Behind. That. Secondary. Computer.-Generated. Document. He. Has. Published

Do you get it?

He has a valid original birth certificate on file with the Hawaiian DoH, I am sure of that.

But it's not a hospital birth certificate. And THAT'S what he's hiding.

It's a Certificate of Hawaiian Birth, ie a document that people born in rural villages or overseas were routinely given, without any proof needed at all.

Hawaii had only been a US state for two years when Obama was born and there were high migrant numbers so a certification regime registering overseas births as domestic was in place at that time. In practice, it had been going on for ages; Sun Yat Sen, who is named in the Preamble to the Manifesto of China's Communist Party, arrived in Hawaii at the age of 16 and acquired a birth certificate stating that he was born in Hawaii:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/9830...

Obama was born in Kenya during the university summer break of 1961 and his mother/grandparents acquired for him a certificate of Hawaiian birth.

Before Obama became President the following resources recorded him as having been born at the Queens Medical Center, Honolulu:

1. A November 2004 newsletter published in Hawaii
    2. the mybarackobama.com campaign website
    3. The Library of Congress
    4. Kenya's East African Standard in a 2006 article

http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=103...

The story nowadays is that he was born in Kapi'olani hospital.

In 2005, an associate at a major Chicago law firm one of whose partners headed up Obama's finance committee, wrote a paper entitled:

"Amending the Natural Born Citizen Requirement"

http://www.cklawreview.com/wp-...

Chicago is the dirtiest city in America for political shenanigans. They don't give a damn over there. Obama's preferred method to win elections was to get his opponents disqualified rather than actually compete. If he had a certificate of Hawaiian birth and the computer-generated colb, is it inconceivable that he took a view that that would be sufficient to get him past any awkward questions, particularly given that the US doesn't have any formal process for verifying eligilibility for office?

I think that's exactly what he did. His continued obstruction of efforts to see the certificate behind the published secondary document lends itself only to that explanation.

Compare and contrast Obama's misrepresentation of what he has produced and his continued obstruction of due diligence with McCain, who submitted to extensive Senate hearings before the election to determine whether his birth on US military soil in Panana constituted natural born.

Obama's not being a natural born citizen of the USA is the biggest constitutional nightmare in the history of the United States. All of his appointments, orders and legislation are invalid. Not only is he not a natural born citizen, but because his mother was only 18 and because of the time that he spent outside the US as a child, he fails even to have inherited American citizenship according to the applicable citizenship legislation. The US literally has an illegal alien in the White House.

It is arguably the biggest scandal in the history of journalism that this is unfolding right under the noses of the press, but that they are too sycophantic and lazy to investigate it properly.

Arizona and possibly other states are looking to introduce legislation requiring candidates for the 2012 election to render original hospital birth certificates. If that legislation gets passed in time, I wouldn't be surprised if Michelle Obama comes down with a temporary serious affliction at some point in the next year, requiring her husband's temporary full-time attention and precluding his standing for re-election.

Obama's not being a natural born citizen of the USA is the biggest constitutional nightmare in the history of the United States. All of his appointments, orders and legislation are invalid. Not only is he not a natural born citizen, but because his mother was only 18 and because of the time that he spent outside the US as a child, he fails even to have inherited American citizenship according to the applicable citizenship legislation. The US literally has an illegal alien in the White House.

It is arguably the biggest scandal in the history of journalism that this is unfolding right under the noses of the press, but that they are too sycophantic and lazy to investigate it properly.

well this where you and i have to part ways ... there are those who seek to subvert american demoracy in any way they can .. i've seen this type of thinking before usually in third world countries with poor democratic tradions .. ... you can spin whatever crazy tale you like ... i don't care how many people chose to buy in to your poorly thought out never ending always expanding conspiracy story ..

i will always Defend my country and uphold common sense and reason ..

Long live the United States of America , and long live american Demoracy !!

Quote Originally Posted by pattyk
    Not really , a white woman having a black baby married to a Kenyan in 1960 ? For all we know she might have been a social out cast during that time period.
    Yes, couple that with a name like STANLEY...she stuck out like a sore thumb. I wonder if she got into fights all the time like that boy named Sue? lol. Sorry I couldn't resist. Everytime I hear of a woman named Stanley I feel this mixture of pity and humor.

I used to work with a woman named Lloyd. She said she was named after some 1940's cartoon character. She also claimed Sylvester Stallone bought her boobs too.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by marquis

well this where you and i have to part ways ... there are those who seek to subvert american demoracy in any way they can .. i've seen this type of thinking before usually in third world countries with poor democratic tradions .. ... you can spin whatever crazy tale you like ... i don't care how many people chose to buy in to your poorly thought out never ending always expanding conspiracy story ..

That is the best argument you got? I posted verifiable facts and well thought out arguments and you post that? You claim to uphold common sense and reason and then spout out that crap? Dude, you fail.

You sound like a liberal. You can't defeat the arguments so you attack the messenger and then spit out some patriotic stuff and expect it to back up, what exactly?

Come back when you can actually defend your position, until then I'm done trying to talk to you.

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Quote Originally Posted by pattyk
    Not really , a white woman having a black baby married to a Kenyan in 1960 ? For all we know she might have been a social out cast during that time period.
    Yes, couple that with a name like STANLEY...she stuck out like a sore thumb. I wonder if she got into fights all the time like that boy named Sue? lol. Sorry I couldn't resist. Everytime I hear of a woman named Stanley I feel this mixture of pity and humor.

I used to work with a woman named Lloyd. She said she was named after some 1940's cartoon character.[quote:1d5mk175] She also claimed Sylvester Stallone bought her boobs too.
    [/quote:1d5mk175]

I think RAMBO was wearing them.
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by sugarhighwolf

That is the best argument you got? I posted verifiable facts and well thought out arguments and you post that? You claim to uphold common sense and reason and then spout out that crap? Dude, you fail.

You sound like a liberal. You can't defeat the arguments so you attack the messenger and then spit out some patriotic stuff and expect it to back up, what exactly?

Come back when you can actually defend your position, until then I'm done trying to talk to you.
    i need to appolgize .. sometimes i get carried away in my patrotic ranting ... while i'm a republican i'm more of an ultra nationalist more than anything else ..Sometimes i forget that it's imporant to accept different points of view , and that just because i feel a certain way does not mean that my way is the only way or even the right way ..

i would like to extend that appology to all of you and ask your forgivness for my recent behavior ..

i will endvor to stick ONLY to the issue of illegal immgration , a threat which all of us agree endangers our nation ..

once again , i'm sincearly sorry for being such an @ZZ .. i can sometimes lose control on the interent ..

i need to appolgize .. sometimes i get carried away in my patrotic ranting ... while i'm a republican i'm more of an ultra nationalist more than anything else ..Sometimes i forget that it's imporant to accept different points of view , and that just because i feel a certain way does not mean that my way is the only way or even the right way..
    "I'm glad your back Marquis, you always help me look at things from a different perspective!" And I was just foolin' when I said you was a "Obama Lover!" And Obama sure acts like a damn illegal alien! Alipac has been fighting for freedom along time! Can you tell?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by sugarhighwolf

i need to appolgize .. sometimes i get carried away in my patrotic ranting ... while i'm a republican i'm more of an ultra nationalist more than anything else ..Sometimes i forget that it's imporant to accept different points of view , and that just because i feel a certain way does not mean that my way is the only way or even the right way ..

i would like to extend that appology to all of you and ask your forgivness for my recent behavior ..

i will endvor to stick ONLY to the issue of illegal immgration , a threat which all of us agree endangers our nation ..

once again , i'm sincearly sorry for being such an @ZZ .. i can sometimes lose control on the interent ..
    Hmm, as far as I can tell, you have nothing to apologize for. We all have subjects we feel really strong about and can get very passionate about.

A politician claiming Obama is ok because they "saw" a birth certificate is not fact, you can't even verify they are not lying. His family said he was born here? Like they have no reason to lie? What about the grandma who claimed she was there at his birth in Kenya? A news paper ad? They had phones back then, you can call up any relative any where in the world, and have them run an ad in the paper. It's been proven that Obama has spent 2 million dollars to keep his records sealed. Why spend so much if you have nothing to hide? He could have stopped all this stuff years ago by simply posting a true birth certificate. The one he posted is a certificate of live birth from hawaii, his sister born in Indonesia has one of those too. It's not proof of where he was born.

Back in 2008, the media went after McCain (he was born in panama) so hard that the senate passed Senate Resolution 511 - Making McCain "natural born". The same media that flat out refused to ask Obama to prove he is a natural born citizen.

I hate questions I have no answers for and so far no one on Obama's side have been able to answer those questions in a way that can be verified.

The reason I was upset was because I finally found someone who disagreed with the issue and I was really hoping for a good exchange of facts.

In any case, I'm pretty cool with it all. If you want to see people get really worked up about stuff, try posting on a gaming forum, lol.

"Actually Marquis did present some pretty good evidence that snopes pg with the birth announcement, it had they're address on it! Now if anyone is still alive to say "I remember that lady!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    "Actually Marquis did present some pretty good evidence that snopes pg with the birth announcement, it had they're address on it! Now if anyone is still alive to say "I remember that lady!"
    Snopes has been proven unreliable. I'll see if I can find the article about them.

edit: Let me add this real quick

From Snopes.com

"it reports his birth place as Honolulu Hawaii"

Ok I saw that, so I found this.

“[§338-17.8] Certificates for children born out of State.
    (a) Upon application of an adult or the legal parents of a minor child, the director of health shall issue a birth certificate for such adult or minor, provided that proof has been submitted to the director of health that the legal parents of such individual while living without the Territory or State of Hawaii had declared the Territory or State of Hawaii as their legal residence for at least one year immediately preceding the birth or adoption of such child.
    (b) Proof of legal residency shall be submitted to the director of health in any manner that the director shall deem appropriate. The director of health may also adopt any rules pursuant to chapter 91 that he or she may deem necessary or proper to prevent fraudulent applications for birth certificates and to require any further information or proof of events necessary for completion of a birth certificate.
    (c) The fee for each application for registration shall be established by rule adopted pursuant to chapter 91. [L 1982, c 182, §1]â€

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast