Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by shaw
    You Pick The Winner!
    16 Tom Tancredo 54.5%
    6 Haley Barbour 45.5%

Total votes: 499

7:00 AM ..PDT People look at these thing. It is not a screem in the wind.
    Remember how close the last one was. It also started out in the 60% landslide area. Keep in mind, we are talking about OBL intervension, and last time I checked, most OBL were not too keen to be early risers

Tom Tancredo for President 2004

http://home.comcast.net/~matt-martin/

This is one heading, but the whole thing is worth while. Most don’t know this, but Mr. Tancredo is from Colorado. The Denver Post supports the import of illegal aliens. Mr. Tancredo has run with the Denver Post NOT supporting him, and that, folks, tells us Colorado is still a good place to live. Worth a read!!

Why Tancredo for President

True leadership - The only person in congress to speak out on the immigration problem; he risked his political career in doing so.

Supports senior citizens right’s to be able to buy discounted prescription drugs from Canada among other developed countries at discounted prices.

Tom Tancredo is not a millionaire unlike everyone else in politics

Supports a flat tax.. promotes veteran benefits.

A fiscal conservative.

Supports the annihilation of H1B and L1 visa's to help American tech workers.

Tancredo on NAFTA - "There are people in the [Bush] administration, and in Mexico, and in Congress, who believe that we should do away with borders entirely. Their ultimate goal is to create this hemispheric ‘free trade’ area consolidating all of North and South America into some kind of ‘United States of the Americas.’"

Supports a constitutional amendment to outlaw flag desecration

Insists on secure borders, supports militarizing the border to slow/stop illegal immigrants and drug smuggling.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------

You may not realize it, but this is an independent site. It is NOT a Tom Tancredo site. Fine with me if it is... I don't think it is because it had a dozen misspelled words on it. I tink I am right, and so... we are not even alone in the ideas we have here!! And wouldn’t it be interesting if Mr. Tancredo ran for the Presidency and depended on Web sites alone? I don’t think that could happen, but this site, or something like it, could make a dent in the processes.

And if it were a web based political effort… the big companies would not be able to buy Mr. Tancredo. The Denver Post and the Los Angeles Times, to name a few, would have to support the American People. I would like that a lot. Send them catsup for the crow! not

Shaw,

Did you see the petition? And for other readers as well ....

http://www.ipetitions.com/campaigns/recruittom/
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

You Pick The Winner!

8 Newt Gingrich 62.6%

6 Dennis Hastert 37.4%

Total votes: 1764
    ------------------------------------------
    You Pick The Winner!

16 Tom Tancredo 60.0%

6 Haley Barbour 40.0%

Total votes: 2432
    ========================

You Pick The Winner!

1 Bill Frist 50.3%

2 Jeb Bush 49.7%

Total votes: 1773
    ----------------------------------------------

You Pick The Winner!

10 J.C. Watts 51.0%

1 Condoleezza Rice 49.0%

Total votes: 1811
    ----------------------------------

Let's not stop still a couple days of voting left. Don't want them to sneak anything in on us.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Let's rank the remaining candidates base on their benefits to our issue.

Right now we want Tancredo, Gingrich, Frist, and Watts right?
    How would everyone here rank the remaining 8?
    W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Let's rank the remaining candidates base on their benefits to our issue.

Right now we want Tancredo, Gingrich, Frist, and Watts right?
    How would everyone here rank the remaining 8?
    W
    Last place, Rice and Bush.

First Tancredo, second Watts, third Newt. Hassert is good in certain areas, but I prefer Newt.

Rice is out as far as I am concerned. She stuck Georges foot in her mouth.

NOBODY currently with the administration is allowed on my ticket.

Gingrich has said a couple of things that were at odds with policy by Bush, and I would like to hear what he has to say. That because he is still a very powerful man in many respects. He is fluent in the language, to say the least, and I suspect he understand Congress better than a lot of poeple. So as a Vice President I think he could be very, very valuable.

At this point, I will go with Huskers' choices. At this point to, I would like to see Mr. Tancredo in person and get a feel for his mind. Is he quick on the understanding.. does he reparta? But if you don't live in Denver, you don't know that is a busy, vibrant town in many, many respect. It might be an intellectual center in many respects. So Mr. Tancredo, for me, is known by the place he came from as well as what he seems to have done to this point. I will still vote for him if he runs.

Um, is there something wrong with the website? It doesn't even give me a chance to vote. No voter icons.

BTW, no I haven't voted yet.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast