Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    The dreamies are actually under the false impression that our biggest beef against the Dream Act is in-state tuition. For some reason they are pretending to be deaf and dumb where AMNESTY is concerned!
    They can combat instate tuition by "compromising" and having it pulled from the bill. They can't do that with the amnesty part. So they try to steer debate towards that which they are willing to change, therefore, us stupid ALIPACers will forget about the amnesty part.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    Quote Originally Posted by MW
    The dreamies are actually under the false impression that our biggest beef against the Dream Act is in-state tuition. For some reason they are pretending to be deaf and dumb where AMNESTY is concerned!
    They can combat instate tuition by "compromising" and having it pulled from the bill. They can't do that with the amnesty part. So they try to steer debate towards that which they are willing to change, therefore, us stupid ALIPACers will forget about the amnesty part.
    LOL, cayla! From one "stupid" Alipacer to another, we know AMNESTY when we smell one!! Hahhahah.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

You know something, I have read on more than one post where they insinuate we have a lack of intelligence. We have beat them 5 out of 5 times. If we are as stupid as they think we are, what does that say about them?
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MUST READ! Site downtime explained.
    As I am sure you guys have noticed the site went down probably around the time of the vote yesterday.

The reason was high traffic. The server is just not able to keep up.
    I will be moving the site to a semi-dedicated server. Hopefully, this will prove enough.
    You will notice several days of downtime during the move.

In the meantime please spare the server we are currently on!
    Do not post meaningless comments, ie. do not use the message board as a chat.
    This is critical, if we get suspended again before the move, it is going to be permanent and the site will stay completely shut off untill we move to a higher performance server.

This does not mean that you shouldnt post at all, but it does mean that perhaps you should refrain from browsing the forum if you see that there are a hundred users online.

Quote Originally Posted by slyhunter
    MUST READ! Site downtime explained.
    As I am sure you guys have noticed the site went down probably around the time of the vote yesterday.

The reason was high traffic. The server is just not able to keep up.
    I will be moving the site to a semi-dedicated server. Hopefully, this will prove enough.
    You will notice several days of downtime during the move.

In the meantime please spare the server we are currently on!
    Do not post meaningless comments, ie. do not use the message board as a chat.
    This is critical, if we get suspended again before the move, it is going to be permanent and the site will stay completely shut off untill we move to a higher performance server.

This does not mean that you shouldnt post at all, but it does mean that perhaps you should refrain from browsing the forum if you see that there are a hundred users online.
    So the trick is for us to all browse at the same time!! That will make the site keep crashing. Thanks for this, slyhunter!!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

And if it keeps crashing, they are going to have to come up with the bucks to increase the server lololol I love it in an evil underhanded sort of way.

Call your Senators using the information below, and continue to hit REDIAL on your phone to also leave a message for Senators that opposed the DREAM Act and those that were absent!

Let's show your Senators that we are serious about passing this legislation THIS YEAR.
    Call: (800) 614-2803 and ask for your Senators by providing your zip code, or state (call between 6am-2pm)
    Who exactly are THEIR SENATORS? Are these people delusional or what? They actually think that they are entitled to political representation in OUR COUNTRY.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    Call your Senators using the information below, and continue to hit REDIAL on your phone to also leave a message for Senators that opposed the DREAM Act and those that were absent!

Let's show your Senators that we are serious about passing this legislation THIS YEAR.
    Call: (800) 614-2803 and ask for your Senators by providing your zip code, or state (call between 6am-2pm)
    Who exactly are THEIR SENATORS? Are these people delusional or what? They actually think that they are entitled to political representation in OUR COUNTRY.
    Senator Frankenstein says that she does represent them. And I might add she does a better job representing them than she does me.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I had to reregister as I just may have a comment or two before i'm again banned as they said the last time "forever"
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910