Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Getting to the back of the legal immigration line should only count if you are waiting in your native country and not here illegally.
    Ditto
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Our user miguelina mentioned how cheap it was to go to college in Mexico.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-87787.html

One semester of books here will pay for an entire education in Mexico.

Nice, and to the Dreamie that thinks in state tuition was a lie, should look at the older versions of the bill and look at that House version, the American Dream Act that wants to give them Pell Grants!!!!!!!!

Yea! Benefits out the bruhaahaa.

Pay for the education yourself like I did! Oh that's right, you can't work because you are an illegal alien! Got to have that Dreamie Amnesty so you can work after we pay for your college degree.

Dreamies, tell your parents to send you home for an education, they can afford it!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

URL doesn't work anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    I was surfing around late last night and I read a lot of plan "B"s. It seems like a little over half are going spouse shopping.
    Well, it's going to be a looooong wait for their green card. Only 4000 illegal aliens are allowed to adjust their status this way every year, and if their spouse figures out during that time they are being scammed, it's deportation time.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

uh they are planning ways to win debates with us. I wonder if they know something we don't. Can DREAM resurface this year?

http://www.dreamact.info/forum/about2883.html
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

cayla99, I think anything is possible, but surely it is unlikely.

Some of the Senator Sellouts are up for re-election. It will depend on who they now consider their constituents - American citizens, illegal aliens, corporations and businesses, whoever they are pandering to for votes.

We must keep a watchful eye and a listening ear and pressure continuing through calls and emails.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    uh they are planning ways to win debates with us. I wonder if they know something we don't. Can DREAM resurface this year?

http://www.dreamact.info/forum/about2883.html
    OMG! All the publications they quoted are MSM, which are all falling in subscriptions. In fact, I am not renewing my subscription to Time, after subscribing to them since 1986.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Good luck to the Dreamies who go with Plan B (marriage). DHS is soooo onto this old scam and now more than ever, they are denying these kinds of petitions. The Dreamies will just get deported coz as soon as they apply, they WILL BE IN THE SYSTEM. Good luck with that. Hahhahaah.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

MW
    The dreamies are actually under the false impression that our biggest beef against the Dream Act is in-state tuition. For some reason they are pretending to be deaf and dumb where AMNESTY is concerned!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    The dreamies are actually under the false impression that our biggest beef against the Dream Act is in-state tuition. For some reason they are pretending to be deaf and dumb where AMNESTY is concerned!
    My biggest "beef" is I don't think they should be permitted to cut in the legal immigration line. They seem to think if they get to the back of the line and wait here as illegal aliens that is good enough. But the line is for getting into the US, therefore the wait for the line should be outside of the US. They should not be permitted to the back of the legal immigration line until after they leave our country. Not only that, but they should be required to wait 5 years after being deported before getting back in line as a penalty for ignoring our laws.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast