Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

someone emptied the piggy bank.

Someone tell me crashing their system or getting it cancelled again isn't as easy as refreshing the page over and over again?

they are back up again, and they aren't happy invaders.

I think we all need to call our Senators and ask them why we have to keep watching them to keep them from selling out our nation to illegal aliens and "aiding and abetting" them through their actions. They bring illegals into the Capitol and stand on the Senate floor pleading for the ones here and for more.

Their 11% approval needs to drop in to the negative range. Out of touch and out of their minds.

Americans go to work everyday and we still have to oversee their work too.

I would like to be spending more "normal days," enjoying more time with family, planting flowers, sending "howdy do" messages, cooking, walking, just living life. Instead I am monitoring C SPAN, listening to talk radio, watching news, attending every event known, reading, reading, reading, copy, copy, copying,calling, calling, calling, emailing, and whatever else needs to be done to keep our nation strong and our elected officials from throwing us over for everyone and anywhere else.

I feel compelled now to continue this because I do realize fully what is at risk. I want to ask my Senators and Representatives "Why do I and other Americans have to watch your every move? Why can you not be trusted with America or with the lives of her people? Why do I have to read about bills, and monitor all of your statements? Why do you not recognize that you represent the American people? Why is America, her borders, her sovereignty, not worth everything? I will start asking them that and yes, then I will continue reading, reading, reading and calling, calling, calling and everything else. After all, it is WE THE PEOPLE and we owe this to our nation and to our families and to our future. It is a responsibility we all must share.

Back to work now.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Is MrsMom back on board over there? I will take a look too.

Psalm 139:14
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I would like to be spending more "normal days," enjoying more time with family, planting flowers, sending "howdy do" messages, cooking, walking, just living life. Instead I am monitoring C SPAN, listening to talk radio, watching news, attending every event known, reading, reading, reading, copy, copy, copying,calling, calling, calling, emailing, and whatever else needs to be done to keep our nation strong and our elected officials from throwing us over for everyone and anywhere else.
    Excellent points. It's hard to remember what life was like before this became a crisis.

Yes, she and the others are back and they are very upset.

Psalm 91

Aye one of their post begins

Whom to blame: They blame everything but who the blame really belongs to, their parents. Then when they reach adulthood, the blame has to be shouldered by them, for staying.

You can feel sorry for them. You can feel mercy..That doesnt change the fact, they do not belong here.
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

Many of us have commented on our compassion for their dilemma. It is the arrogance and the entitlement attitude, like their parents, that America and her citizens should continue to give up something for them and then expect us to pay for the give a ways too. It is that shouting and demanding that expresses an ungrateful attitude.

I keep coming back to the thought that our children, many of them, and our families, many of them, travel across the world, work, educate, serve in the military and live very accomplished lives. Many of the Dreamers have family elsewhere, their parents speak another language and they are familiar with other cultures too. They could leave as a family or begin to seek applications in colleges and universities outside of the United States.

Senator Durbin and the others keep saying it is about the children. If it were the real truth, there would not be all of the other hidden tricks to allow the amnesty and a pathway to citizenship for adults and millions of family members. The military would not be so gung ho on the idea either. Every illegal alien here with children would have multiple times to gain a pathway to citizenship without penalty by using their children.

Step on the citizens, step on those who have entered illegally and disregard the law. The Dream Act is not straightforward. What this bill really allows is never truly exposed. That is where deceit and evil contribute to the defeat of the bill. Senator Durbin does not tell the truth about the Dream Act being AMNESTY for millions more other than the children (those up to 30 ).

Psalm 91

I was surfing around late last night and I read a lot of plan "B"s. It seems like a little over half are going spouse shopping. Only two qualifications, an American citizen and the opposite sex so it will be legal in all 50 states. Single people be very wary, they know how long they have to be married, to the date, and are even laughing about a life time of spousal support.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

TO ALL MEMBERS: VOTE IN THIS POLL, CONSIDER IT SERIOUSLY!!!!
    We should seriously consider Hutchinson's compromise on offering a 5 year visa with renewable work visas for DREAMIES. We'd be pushed to the back of the "line" in terms of getting permanent residency and citizenship but we'd have legal status and live without the threat of deportation. How many of you are willing to support this? If many of you agree to this, we should make this the centerpiece of our campaign and maybe, maybe, we can get something passed next year.

I feel some Senators would find this more appetizing than immediate green cards. I think the emotional issue combined with just visas and not green cards is enough to win some key Republicans. Forget about Sessions, he is a hardliner who won't accept anything but deportation and I have a feeling that some Senate Republicans are tired of hearing his crap all the time.

If a good number of us agree to this, our first step is a concerted effort to call Senator Durbin and modify the DREAM Act and also talk to Senator Reid and our supporters in the House.
    http://www.dreamact.info/forum/about3180.html
    They are already working on their next compromise bill.
    Getting to the back of the legal immigration line should only count if you are waiting in your native country and not here illegally.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast