Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I wont be able to continue school anymore because the money isn't there

my dreams just have to go to dust
    When I was young, I couldn't get financial aid. To attend college, I worked two jobs and went part time for a couple of years. I think the education meant a whole lot more to those of us who had to pay our own way.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This account has been suspended by WebHostingBuzz.com.

Please contact us at whbsupport.com immediately and open up a ticket under billing or support.
    looks like the host took them down. i have a backorder on the domain, if it drops ill get it and redirect it to an ALIPAC search for the term 'dream act'

10) WebHostingBuzz.com may temporarily deny service or terminate this Agreement upon the failure of Account Holder to pay charges when they become due. Such termination or denial will not relieve the Account Holder of responsibility for the payment of all accrued charges, plus reasonable interest and any collection fees.

11) If an account holder's account becomes overdue, the account will be suspended. Interest will accrue on the overdue account at a rate of 5% per month until the outstanding balance is paid in full.

12) If an account holder charges back for services rendered, the customers account will be terminated and a $150.00 charge back fee will be added to the amount charged back by the customer.
    maybe they didn't pay up...

And they will DEMAND that they keep all the profits and WE the wicked occupiers pay all the bills and losses.

AND THEY WILL DEMAND THAT THE ENTIRE SITE BE IN SPANISH OR WHATEVER THEIR PRIMARY LANGUAGE IS. ANYTHING BUT ENGLISH
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by dragons5
    This account has been suspended by WebHostingBuzz.com.

Please contact us at whbsupport.com immediately and open up a ticket under billing or support.
    looks like the host took them down. i have a backorder on the domain, if it drops ill get it and redirect it to an ALIPAC search for the term 'dream act'
    You my friend are brilliant. Wouldn't that be hilarious?
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

WHEN I VISITED COSA LAST EVENING, THERE WAS ALOT OF TALK AOUT THE NEW "U" VISA. I KNEW IT WOULDN'T TAKE LONG FOR THE ILLEGALS TO THINK OF NEW WAYS TO BREAK MORE LAWS.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by redbadger
    Song for the Dreamies...set to
    Where Have All The Flower Gone

Where have all the dreamies gone,
    after five times not passing...
    Where have all the dreamires gone,
    just minutes a go...
    Gone to Dick Durbins place,
    still trying to make their case...
    When will they ever learn,
    when will they ever learn....
    I love it!

just a silly ditty....heres a troll poem....I been on a very silly roll lately...I am driving my the teenager nuts

Trolls
    by red

all the little trolls
    are gathered together
    planning their attack
    from their troll room center
    but here on the right
    we are always ready
    to take them all down
    we ALIPACERS
    do rock steady
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

DAP back on line and here is some important info. We really need to be on guard and keep a sharp look out for sneaky traitors in the Senate.

Did anybody got this email?
    Today, the Senate voted to consider a modified version of the DREAM Act (S.2205) on the floor. Unfortunately, this important legislation that would have benefited million of undocumented students, failed to get the necessary votes to move forward. The Senate vote breakdown was 52 YES and 44-NO, needing 60 votes. This vote was VERY CLOSE; especially since four other Senators who have known to support the DREAM Act were absent.

There appears to be sufficient support from the Senate leaders to try again VERY SOON. We should be confident that if there is going to be another attempt to vote on this legislation, that it could happen within the next hours, or upcoming days.

Now more than ever, we need your calls to flood the Senate offices to release your frustration and demand that this legislation be passed THIS YEAR and that we cannot afford to end the year without it.

Call your Senators using the information below, and continue to hit REDIAL on your phone to also leave a message for Senators that opposed the DREAM Act and those that were absent!

Let's show your Senators that we are serious about passing this legislation THIS YEAR.
    Call: (800) 614-2803 and ask for your Senators by providing your zip code, or state (call between 6am-2pm)

Deliver the following message:
    "I am calling because I am very disappointed that the Senate failed to move the DREAM Act forward, and to urge your office to support the passage of the DREAM Act this year. The dreams of millions of undocumented students cannot wait another year. I ask that you take leadership in passing the DREAM Act this year."

Follow this link to find out who voted in our favor, and who didn't.

We need you to commit to calling your Senators at least TWICE a day, every day. Call before leaving your home, before going to school, when you get to work, and during lunch. Here are some suggestions to help you stay on top of your calls:

-Store the toll-free (800) 614-2803number in your PHONE.
    -Store the toll-free (800) 614-2803number in your SPEED DIAL
    -Set up an ALARM in your phone and/or in your watch

Thanks for the heads up! They just will not stop, and neither will we.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast