Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I was over there this morning reading as they discussed the Senators and their speeches and then after the vote, POOF, it was gone.

It was one of those incidents where you do not believe what you see. I kept going back and realized it was gone, down, vanished.

I did find it amazing that as the vote goes down, they go down too.

Oh Well

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ITs been said that it was to much traffic. They over ran what bandwith they pruchased
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

You Guys are KillingME ...what a hoot!!!!!!!! ....I am having such a good time.....reading these post..... :P :P :P
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

The illegals probably stole all their bandwidth.
    Che Guevara wears a picture of ME on his t-shirt.

mrsmom at COSA...what a hoot...NOT...she needs a prize...

Posted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:30 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will say it again - the main pushers against dream aren't people who think college is a good thing. Their handlers might think that, but the lunatics on the phone all day for the most part think college is a waste of time, at best, and a commie plot to turn kids into commie homosexuals at worst.

For your points 1 and 2 and 3- DREAM wasn't even about that. There was no financial aid attached (just loans) and there was no instate tuition. So those were lies spread by the ant DREAM people. The people who benefitted from DREAM would still have been working. And don't even get me started about how the instate tuition was distorted in the first place.

For your points 4 and 6 - see my original point. And someone can goof off for 4 years as well as for 2 - so what is the point. Also a nurse is a two year degre, but a philosphy major is 4 --- which is more likely to make a decent living ?

For 5, i don't know.
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

before it crashed one of the posters warned us that we had better stop 'refreshing' so much or they'd crash. Sure enough...

Techies? How does that crash a site?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't know fedup

That MrsMom -

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Skip
    Quote Originally Posted by Skip
    The Dream Act Portal Forum Index » The Lounge » #Its TUESDAY BOMBARD them with CALLS vote TOMORROW MORNING**

http://www.dreamact.info/forum/about3090.html

http://www.dreamact.info/forum/forum-4.html
    FYI: DREAM ACT PORTAL

This account has been suspended by WebHostingBuzz.com.

Please contact us at whbsupport.com immediately and open up a ticket under billing or support.

Ummm looks like someone forgot to pay their bills Immagine that, they have not found a way to taxpayer fund their website.....yet
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Having attempted to get a logical argument out of mrsmom in the past, my guess is that even the website could not deal with any more of her moronic speach.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Are they all going to come to ALIPAC now, and claim it as their "homeland?"

ALIPACZLAN
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast