Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    I guess the number "10" in unitedlatinos10 must be his age. I say this because his grammar is terrible. Don't come back onto this site until your an adult!
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Called and emailed Warner. Done.

Has anyone talked to Cornyn or Hutchison's office in DC? I can't get through. Always busy.

Local office for Hutchison said she was taking comments on this and Cornyn's office said she did not know how he stood on this and would call me back. still waiting.....
    "We are being destroyed from within"

Quote Originally Posted by TEXLEGAL1
    Has anyone talked to Cornyn or Hutchison's office in DC? I can't get through. Always busy.

Local office for Hutchison said she was taking comments on this and Cornyn's office said she did not know how he stood on this and would call me back. still waiting.....
    Cornyns office told me the same thing, I hope the phones are busy with people from ourside because the other side is really pushing this
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by unitedlatinos10
    I strongly feel that all of you members in this Mega-racist site are full of envy towards the immigrant community! hahahaha Why? Simply cause many of them know the definition of succed. They sacrifice to get to places that many of you NEVER will...Such as finishing college and getting a degree. I can see why many whites are in here...But i dont understand why Hispanic, along with Blacks, hahahaha and asians decide to join? Hey aren't all of you still the center of racism in this country till this day? awww don't tell me you poor fellows already forgot where you all came from? It's Too sad for me to go back in days and remind you I feel really aggreviated by the responses many of you have given in this website toward the Immigrants. Do you all forget where you ALL come from? hahahahaha If anything the only ethnicity that truthfully has the right to kick all of Us out, are the NATIVE OF AMERICANS.We all took over their territory and country and I dont see them complaining!
    Another "racist" screamer. Typical response from someone who has no real facts. Actually unitedlatino you have no right to be in my country. I am mostly Native American and my adopted daughter is full Native. And yes we want you out of "our" country, and all the anchor leaches your kind have produced. When you call me a racist it falls on deaf ears. Sorry for your "aggrivation" but you have no idea how aggrivated my family is and we will prevail in kicking all of your type out of "our" country.
    "We are being destroyed from within"

Quote Originally Posted by s3cure_border
    guys.

I am not a fan of Illegal Immigration. I do not claim to have classes filled with all undocumented studentss.

What you deem to be my poor grammar can easily be explained by the speed at which I type. I apologize for that.

I simply stated what I have actually experienced first-hand. Something that you have not.

When I cited Thomas Friedman's bestseller "The World Is Flat," I suggest you value it's merit.

I, unlike many of you, can think on a global scale, not just the scale that is encompassed by my conservative american hometown.

Insult my grammar all you like.
    Do NOT instult my math.

So, because you've read Thomas Friedman that makes you an expert now? What an elitist response! Google North American Union and educate yourself to the wonderful benefits of a global community should we become one with Mexico and Canada.

I would NEVER value the merit from someone who is a member of The Council on Foreign Relations. But you're entitled to your opinion. You're either ignorant about the big picture, or fell for the globalist's point of view.

Many of us here are not ALL Right wing conservatives by the way! We just want to preserve and protect our country and middle class way of life. We're the ones who are going to be wiped out by this globalist agenda. (Which, would include yourself if you're a school teacher.) So, wake up dude. You've been neo-conned.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Council_on ... _Relations

Quote Originally Posted by wilro
    I guess the number "10" in unitedlatinos10 must be his age. I say this because his grammar is terrible. Don't come back onto this site until your an adult!
    Definitely not college material.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What is the date that they will vote on this?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789