Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    Sometimes it is HARD to do the RIGHT thing... and the RIGHT thing to do is to SEND THEM ALL HOME! If there is a problem then they should see THEIR parents. It's wrong that Americans have had to pay the price for all these illegal aliens that have invaded this country!!! This is NOT the American taxpayers problem. Send them home...NO CHILD LEFT BEHIND!
    JAK I like that "NO CHILD LEFT BEHIND" finally the perfect use of those words!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

as pointed out in Thomas L. Friedman's "The World Is Flat," America is falling behind in the number of engineers, scientists, doctors, teachers, etc. that are being put out. As a matter of fact, we are near the bottom on the list when it comes to producing intellectual individuals.
    It's a little frightening you go to Tom Friedman for insight. He's a reporter, not a scholar. Even if we do go along with the DREAM Act, we're merely providing a short term fix. Americans will continue to lag in the hard sciences until our education system is fundamentally altered. Allan Bloom and Jacques Barzun are the ones to read, not Friedman. Until we fix our educational system, we'll continue to chew up young minds and require new ones from overseas. The 'lack' is not the root of the problem.

There is no single cause, which is why the entire educational system must be rolled back and also scaled back. Farm out more ownership to the communities. More teachers must explain to their students why math is important, and intermittantly explain why each individual math lesson is important. We have to allow enthusiastic teachers to teach their subjects the way they want to teach them (w/ common sense as a necessary guide).

This is NOT the case today, as the parent, the administrator, and the edu-crat have infinitely more power over the teacher's classroom than the teachers themselves. My friend was a 7th grade math teacher - excited, gifted, and enthusiastic at teaching math - but she quit after two years. Why? Because she is not allowed to control her classroom. All she can do is give mind-numbing scantron sheets - to please everyone and also make no one happy. That is not even mentioning the disciplinary problems she is not allowed to contain.

No Child Left Behind has shown itself to be an inadvertantly funny joke. When they say no one is left behind, they mean that *no one* is left behind, even the functioning illiterates. Teachers teach for the test they take, and shove the rest through with a wink and a nudge. When the students are capable only of regurgitation, we are surprised they cannot think? American education is just a cluster ****. Bringing in more immigrants is fallicious because it a) does not address the real problem and b) assumes that Americans are no longer capable of handling hard sciences.

Correct the educational system and you improve the intellectual crop. Immigration is just avoidance, which is the new American way. Why face our problems when we can ignore them?
    "We have decided man doesn't need a backbone any more; to have one is old-fashioned. Someday we're going to slip it back on." - William Faulkner

Quote Originally Posted by s3cure_border
    Fine. I have noted your opinions.

I am not here to oppose you guys. I just felt strongly on one measely topic.

That does not mean to say that I am against everything ALIPAC stands for.
    I read what another person quoted from you in regards to you being a teacher. I am very curious as to what school district you teach in.. why? Well, I USE to be a teacher and MY experience is in direct opposition to yours. I find that interesting, and telling. From them speaking perfect english, to them working harder than there american counterparts. I find it actually very unbelievable and sorta 'staged' on your part.

ON ALL STANDARIZED TESTS illegal immigrant children score lower -- so, I am curious as to your feelings about this subject and how you come to that conclusion.

In Addition, most schools that saw a big increase in their illegal immigrants population have DROPPED in performance and quality of education for ALL STUDENTS!!!! Please explain that to me?

Please, tell us.

I also want to remind people here..

It is a VERY simple concept.

WHY SHOULD AMERICAN TAXPAYERS PAY FOR ILLEGALS COLLEGE EDUCATION OVER THE CITIZENS OF THE UNITED STATES??? Please tell me.

We Have VERY POOR WHITE, BLACK, ASIAN, HISPANIC AMERICAN CHILDREN WHO ARE AMERICANS, who deserve this MUCH MORE THAN ILLEGALS!!!!!!!!!!!

This is just another way for America to interfere and help OTHERS over US!

WHY DO WE HAVE TO, OR NEED TO -- take money out of our OWN pockets to support OTHER CHILDREN other than our OWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why does that make sense? Sure, Children are OUR FUTURE.... Yes, AMERICAN CHILDREN !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BrightNail
    Quote Originally Posted by s3cure_border
    Fine. I have noted your opinions.

I am not here to oppose you guys. I just felt strongly on one measely topic.

That does not mean to say that I am against everything ALIPAC stands for.
    I read what another person quoted from you in regards to you being a teacher. I am very curious as to what school district you teach in.. why? Well, I USE to be a teacher and MY experience is in direct opposition to yours. I find that interesting, and telling. From them speaking perfect english, to them working harder than there american counterparts. I find it actually very unbelievable and sorta 'staged' on your part.

ON ALL STANDARIZED TESTS illegal immigrant children score lower -- so, I am curious as to your feelings about this subject and how you come to that conclusion.

In Addition, most schools that saw a big increase in their illegal immigrants population have DROPPED in performance and quality of education for ALL STUDENTS!!!! Please explain that to me?

Please, tell us.

I am COMPLETELY against the DREAM Act. I could've used this financial aid while I was in college (and I was an engineering major...go figure ) I do know though that some girl in my high school class was an illegal and she got the highest standardized test score in the entire county which did make me a little embarrassed to say the least (I was in the top ten of my high school graduating class)I have always been for reforming education since, as I have mentioned before, science and math education is horrible in this country (my personal opinion..we had tons of international kids that yawned during Calculus 3 in college while us American kids struggled immensely) and there needs to be a change ASAP.

By the way, I called Cantwell too and was told "Sen Cantwell is already committed to the DREAM Act, thank you". Can you imagine anyone this rude?

Quote Originally Posted by apropos
    Even if we do go along with the DREAM Act, we're merely providing a short term fix. Americans will continue to lag in the hard sciences until our education system is fundamentally altered.
    I couldn't agree more. The test scores tell it all. Look at George Bush's Texas Aptitude test he left us with. A Harvard study concluded that the standards were so low that all generations will be left behind but they will pass a crappy test. This is before he got elected but America bought that he was makin uz smatr lice em. He deceived you.

They don't need to focusing on what they can do for criminal aliens. They just need to flunk them and allow the other students to excel because they are being dummied down for the aliens that have a language disadvantage because they are here illegally.

Our standards have been lowered to accommodate the illegals and we are going to be paying heavily for it in the future. Our high school kids should be graduating with at least a introduction to Physics, Calculus, Chemistry and Computer Science. College Prep. They need to be taught patriotism from elementary(the crazy Michael Jackson types can go sniff daises if it offends them) and they should know what's in the Constitution.

So much of your children’s time is spent on Bull Crap. Seriously, unless they are in a social studies class or world studies, they have no business being exposed to some freaky culture. Also, they don’t need to waste 3 weeks learning about it. They need to apply every valuable moment learning what they need for their future. I can go no further… I’ll just get mad.

America has been dummied down because of illegal aliens. George Bush facilitated with no child left behind. That's right we all have to wait on him to freaking catch up and he can't because he's lame.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I strongly feel that all of you members in this Mega-racist site are full of envy towards the immigrant community! hahahaha Why? Simply cause many of them know the definition of succed. They sacrifice to get to places that many of you NEVER will...Such as finishing college and getting a degree. I can see why many whites are in here...But i dont understand why Hispanic, along with Blacks, hahahaha and asians decide to join? Hey aren't all of you still the center of racism in this country till this day? awww don't tell me you poor fellows already forgot where you all came from? It's Too sad for me to go back in days and remind you I feel really aggreviated by the responses many of you have given in this website toward the Immigrants. Do you all forget where you ALL come from? hahahahaha If anything the only ethnicity that truthfully has the right to kick all of Us out, are the NATIVE OF AMERICANS.We all took over their territory and country and I dont see them complaining!

Race baiter.

Reconquistas don't now the difference between immigrants and illegal aliens.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by unitedlatinos10
    I strongly feel that all of you members in this Mega-racist site are full of envy towards the immigrant community! hahahaha Why? Simply cause many of them know the definition of succed. They sacrifice to get to places that many of you NEVER will...Such as finishing college and getting a degree. I can see why many whites are in here...But i dont understand why Hispanic, along with Blacks, hahahaha and asians decide to join? Hey aren't all of you still the center of racism in this country till this day? awww don't tell me you poor fellows already forgot where you all came from? It's Too sad for me to go back in days and remind you I feel really aggreviated by the responses many of you have given in this website toward the Immigrants. Do you all forget where you ALL come from? hahahahaha If anything the only ethnicity that truthfully has the right to kick all of Us out, are the NATIVE OF AMERICANS.We all took over their territory and country and I dont see them complaining!
    Unitedlatino10 is full of it........
    * <div>[b]<div>2000 people has visited http://www.dumpgloria.com/ in the last 3 months
    People who believes in God, America, The Bill Of Rights and Limited Government.
    </div>
    </div>

Quote Originally Posted by unitedlatinos10
    You don't understand why other races who are legal US citizens are joining here to participate in the fight against ILLEGAL immigration? That speaks volumes to YOUR definition of what "succeed" means. Obviously even rudimentary comprehension skills elude your single, dimly-lit, flickering, racist brain cell.

Other races join in this fight because ILLEGAL immigration isn't a racial issue, it's a legal issue, an issue of nations, not race. That other races put aside the red herring that racist jerks like you continue to get hung up on so that they may put on their PATRIOT hats and do what's right for AMERICANS goes to show what a real minority YOU are...a racist. Simple logic, McEinstein. However, when you're a closet racist like yourself, trying to race bait those of us who are educated, who have succeeded, and who have college degrees, 6 figure employment, achieved on our own, it only makes it perfectly clear that you are not capable of skewing the issue and are only interested in a race war and pushing your own racist agenda in lieu of actually contributing anything valuable to either side of the issue.

I feel really aggreviated by the responses many of you have given in this website toward the Immigrants
    Not sure what "aggreviated" means...I'll assume you meant "aggrivated". The "Immigrants"?! Surely you meant to type "illegal immigrants", as we are all VERY grateful for the immigrant population in America as we ALL come from immigrant ancestors. My ancestors were immigrants....LEGAL immigrants. Their FIRST order of business was to come to these shores...to Ellis Island...and BECOME AMERICANS. Not to break laws, demand services, and generally spew racial fecal matter like yourself.

Get lost, troll. Don't you have a cross to burn, troll? Maybe have a useless boycott to organize? Surely you can go use your pathetic rhetoric to stir up some more racial hatred and bias amongst the criminal non-citizens you seem to admire.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast