Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The traitors are all the usual suspects, as figured:

Boxer, Clinton, Durbin, Feinstein, Kennedy, Kerry, Martinez, Menendez, Reid, Salazar, McCain, Hagel, and Obama.

Cornyn commands a lot of respect, so those in Texas, go for it.
    The same with Grassley, so Iowans, go for it.

In addition to Cowgirls's list, I've done a little digging, and from that I've deduced that some of the following are still on the fence:

Bingaman
    Brownback (because of the Pres. race)
    Byrd (can't imagine he'd be for it)
    Craig (backed it in '05)
    Crapo (backed it in '05)
    Casey
    Dodd (also because of the Pres. race)
    Dorgan
    Graham (I know, I know - maybe he can be useful before he flies away)
    Gregg
    Hatch
    Levin
    Lincoln
    Lott (see Graham above)
    McCaskill
    Nelson, (NEB)
    Snowe
    Specter (I couldn't believe it either)
    Smith
    Stabenow
    Webb
    Whitehouse

Quote Originally Posted by s3cure_border
    Because you are in denial. I have been a highschool calculus teacher for quite a while now.

Believe it. I don't like to say things like that about our American Kids. But facts are facts.

Grades and the way one carries him or herself do not lie.
    If our own kids are falling behind educationally, then what makes anyone think that children of illegal aliens will fare any better and rise to be our "economical salvation"?
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by s3cure_border
    If that is the gang(ms-13) you are referring to, then yes, hate them. (Although they do not have much of a stronghold here) Children are Children. They are our future. They are the future of this country if you like to believe it or not, especially the illegal immigrant ones who would be less likely to screw around than american children.

Additionally, they will give the U.S. a boost in the global economy - a boost that can not be achieved by aged-out adult illegal immigrants.

I say this, because, as pointed out in Thomas L. Friedman's "The World Is Flat," America is falling behind in the number of engineers, scientists, doctors, teachers, etc. that are being put out. As a matter of fact, we are near the bottom on the list when it comes to producing intellectual individuals.

I'm thinking about the future of this country. the Dream Act would give us a little bit of assurance.
    You haven't been banned yet? Troll.

Let's here more about how illegal aliens are going to save the world
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

s3cure_border-

Trying to NOT be to harsh on you, BUT in what state do you teach?

Here in CA, our schools are so overrun with anchor babies that if you are a teacher in any level of school, you must fear for your safety!

The students here are so militant it is just unbeliveable, teachers here do not stand a chance in getting to these students, the students get NO support for studies at home at all, yet CA continues to PASS these kids up!

If this has anything to say about these kids, there is a LARGE sign-on bonus for teachers in these areas just to get them to work on a one year contract!

So, lets look at a larger picture, any anchor baby is the responsibility of his or her parent, just like non anchor babies! If you came here LEGALLY, welcome, if you did'nt, then go home and try again Legally! and take your family with you!

Ken
    Ken Dreger

A little note on Hagel(NE). He is one of the biggest supporters of this bill so I am considering him a lost cause and won't even bother with him. A TV station had a poll on him a few weeks ago that asked: What do you think Chuck Hagel should do in 2008: Run for Senate, Run for President or Retire. 72% of the respondents voted for him to retire. Sorry I don't have a link for the poll results-they only gave the results on TV.

I have contacted Hagel numerous times. He only responded the first time I wrote with of course the blah, blah stuff. Nelson has always responded and so has my representative Adrian Smith. Hagel is not representing the people-he is representing big business and corporations. He is a sell out and a traitor besides being stuck on himself as he is always trying to be in the limelight!

Sorry S3cure border but the majority of the USA is not as lucky as your golden town/city, or whatever. My wife was a teacher and has exited the system because of the turmoil that Illegals have created in it. You need to take a vacation to one of MANY illegal populated cities. I don't know where you get your data, but calculus isn't even in the majorities grammar.

I'm calling and emailing my two Senators...Cantwell's office is unsure--yeah, right!!! Murray's office said she would probably support...not if I can help it!!!

Re: Call

Quote Originally Posted by chairman
    Sen.Burr ((R-NC) may or may NOT support the Dream Act. We need to find-out.call his office next week and Let him know how you feel.

WE DON'T NEED THIS D--- Dream Act BILL.

PLEASE CALL ONE OF SENATOR RICHARD BURR's OFFICES [see phone numbers below]

Senator Richard Burr
    U.S. Senate

217 Russell Senate Office Building
    Washington, DC 20510
    (202-224-3154)

BELOW ARE SENATOR BURR'S OFFICE LOCATIONS IN NORTH CAROLINA

Suite 809
    201 North Front Street,
    Wilmington, NC 28401
    (910-251-105

Room 222
    181 South Street,
    Gastonia, NC 28052
    (704-833-0854)

151 Patton Avenue,
    Asheville, NC 28801
    (828-350-2437)

Room 210
    100 Coast Line Street,
    Rocky Mount, NC 27804
    (252-977-9522)

2000 West First Street,
    Winston-Salem, NC 27104
    (800-685-8916)

We need to get back to work. Have you called your Senators about this bill We can STOP this D_ __ Dream Act.
    * <div>[b]<div>2000 people has visited http://www.dumpgloria.com/ in the last 3 months
    People who believes in God, America, The Bill Of Rights and Limited Government.
    </div>
    </div>

Yes Dixie I agree there is alot to do and we need to get it done so we can stop these people from getting our money to pay for their education which Mexico should be helping with not Americans!! Sorry we have our own to help and not enough money to go around!! SO PATRIOTS LET THE SENATORS HEAR FROM YOU TODAY! AND TELL THEM DO NOT SPEND TAXPAYER MONEY ON PEOPLE WHO SHOULD NOT BE HERE. PERIOD!! this is the America Dream not the Mexican Dream unless you are a Mexican American who is a U.S. citizen

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    WE NEED LOTS OF HELP HERE ALIPAC TEAM, PLEASE GET INVOLVED AND HELP OUT!! CHECK ALL THE LINKS BELOW AND PICK ONE OR MORE OF THE PROJECTS YOU CAN HELP WITH, !! WE HAVEN'T GOT OUR COUNTRY BACK YET

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    fedupinwaukegan needs help check out this link!!If you are anywhere near the conference great time to meet William from ALIPAC
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=73007
    ALIPAC needs donations to stay afloat and in the fight Please give what you can!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... page&pid=9
    NEW BLITZ....GET INVOLVED...PLEASE!!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 564#418564
    DIXIE NEEDS HELP ON A PROJECT FOR EVERYONE WHO HAS TIME!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=73375
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Bingaman's # 202-224-5521

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast