Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Bren wrote:

Romney made it clear that he does NOT support any form of amnesty!!

I don't know what debates you were watching-----but he made it clear---NO AMNESTY!!!!
    He supported it before he was against it. Romney is a slick politician who is going to do and say whatever it takes to strengthen his chances for the White House. Personally, I think the man is lacking in the integrity department and I know his lacking on credibility. In other words, he just doesn't measure up. "No amnesty" are only words. Unfortunately most of the candidates seem to have a different definition of the words than we do. Honestly, I like what he's saying, but I just think supporting him is too risky. It all comes back to his history of flip-flopping and waffling. Thank you, but no thank you.
    MW, Are you sure about this post? How long ago was he against amnesty or how long ago was he for amnesty?? (Romney)

MW
    sturmrugar wrote:

I'm guilty of posting Romney's pro illegal invasion record as governor. I just thought his flawed record was proof that sarcasm was not his intent when responding to McInsane!
    http://www.factcheck.org/tough_guy_on_immigration.html
    That's okay, Sturmrugar. The thread was already headed south when you posted that.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

BrightNail wrote:

Anyways.. MW. WHO do you think Duncan will support? Thompson? Romney? who?
    You're joking, right?

[quote:125swmlm]LOL.. now you know how I felt when "certain" would destroy my Ron Paul threads... I feel for you. Some Romney posters here almost give me the impression they are paid. They don't answer questions and they keep posting the same the same the same stuff.. weird. Almost like they were given a directive......... weird.
    Hey, in all fairness, I have stayed out of certain Paul threads. For example, I never jumped into any of his fund raising threads, blimp thread, etc. The ones I typically got involved in were/are the ones concerning positions, policy, voting record, etc. Basically, I was a little selective in my highjacking. [/quote:125swmlm]

"Basically, I was a little selective in my highjacking."

Me too!!

See, now we have two things in common!!

I agree with you that Hunter is a good guy. However, it is now getting down to the nitty gritty-----and we have to get behind our BEST chances of stopping the illegal invasion!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

BrightNail wrote:

You're joking, right?

[quote:gzf0jrct]LOL.. now you know how I felt when "certain" would destroy my Ron Paul threads... I feel for you. Some Romney posters here almost give me the impression they are paid. They don't answer questions and they keep posting the same the same the same stuff.. weird. Almost like they were given a directive......... weird.
    Hey, in all fairness, I have stayed out of certain Paul threads. For example, I never jumped into any of his fund raising threads, blimp thread, etc. The ones I typically got involved in were/are the ones concerning positions, policy, voting record, etc. Basically, I was a little selective in my highjacking. [/quote:gzf0jrct]

I do admit you have been cool lately. I appreciate that and in turn, I feel I have been cool.

No, I wasn't kidding about my first question -- hahaha, did he already support someone. I admit, I am at work and didn't read thru this whole thread nor have I seen his press release... am I out of the loop? I "assumed" he was withdrawing.. at least that is the impression I got from some "special hunter announcemnet" coming up..

hahah.. LET me actually do some reading.. and find out what is really going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Balboa
    Bren wrote:

Romney made it clear that he does NOT support any form of amnesty!!

I don't know what debates you were watching-----but he made it clear---NO AMNESTY!!!!
    He supported it before he was against it. Romney is a slick politician who is going to do and say whatever it takes to strengthen his chances for the White House. Personally, I think the man is lacking in the integrity department and I know his lacking on credibility. In other words, he just doesn't measure up. "No amnesty" are only words. Unfortunately most of the candidates seem to have a different definition of the words than we do. Honestly, I like what he's saying, but I just think supporting him is too risky. It all comes back to his history of flip-flopping and waffling. Thank you, but no thank you.
    MW, Are you sure about this post? How long ago was he against amnesty or how long ago was he for amnesty?? (Romney)
    AGAIN----he was NEVER for amnesty!!

Are the millions of Paul supporters going to show up in New Hampshire tomorrow like they did in Iowa??
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    BrightNail wrote:

You're joking, right?

[quote:wr008kah]LOL.. now you know how I felt when "certain" would destroy my Ron Paul threads... I feel for you. Some Romney posters here almost give me the impression they are paid. They don't answer questions and they keep posting the same the same the same stuff.. weird. Almost like they were given a directive......... weird.
    Hey, in all fairness, I have stayed out of certain Paul threads. For example, I never jumped into any of his fund raising threads, blimp thread, etc. The ones I typically got involved in were/are the ones concerning positions, policy, voting record, etc. Basically, I was a little selective in my highjacking.
    "Basically, I was a little selective in my highjacking."

Me too!!

See, now we have two things in common!!

I agree with you that Hunter is a good guy. However, it is now getting down to the nitty gritty-----and we have to get behind our BEST chances of stopping the illegal invasion!!![/quote:wr008kah]That would be Ron Paul!! :P

MW
    Balboa wrote:

I think the following link will clear up any questions you may have on the issue, Balboa. WARNING: This is a link Romney supporters won't want you to see.

http://www.democrats.org/a/2007/08/no_amnesty_for.php

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    BrightNail wrote:

No, I wasn't kidding about my first question -- hahaha, did he already support someone. I admit, I am at work and didn't read thru this whole thread nor have I seen his press release... am I out of the loop? I "assumed" he was withdrawing.. at least that is the impression I got from some "special hunter announcemnet" coming up..

hahah.. LET me actually do some reading.. and find out what is really going on
    Yep, you had better do some reading. I think you're in for a surprise, one that I would clasify as pleasant.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    DUNCAN HUNTER IS THE MAN!!

GREAT PICTURE ROCKFISH! WE COULD BE LOOKING AT OUR NEXT PRESIDENT!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

BrightNail wrote:

hahah.. LET me actually do some reading.. and find out what is really going on
    Yep, you had better do some reading. I think you're in for a surprise, one that I would clasify as pleasant.
    MW, I like the way that topic (That Romney supporters don't want you to see) posts each newspaper that the stories were printed in!! :P MW, You have a lot of respect here with your almost 8,000 posts. Keep up the good work of informing the forum!!

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast