Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    Bowman wrote:

Mr. Budwiser is distributed by John McCain's wife, Cindy. I prefer Sam Adams for alternate President.
    That'll work. Fortunately though, you can now find another excuse for for popping those tops tonight!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by GOrwell
    Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Quote Originally Posted by MW
    His early withdrawal will be especially devastating to me because I don't feel there is another candidate running that I can support with a clear conscience.
    I agree 100%. If Duncan is indeed announcing his withdrawal, there is nobody left for me. I will not vote in the primaries, and will most likely vote Third Party, unless you Romney supporters can do an amazing job of convincing me that he will end our immigration crises.

I hope he is not pulling out
    Ron Paul, unless you disagree with him on the war, and some do but still support him.

The main problem right now is:
    1. You cross the border have a kid and your safe, you can ride that paycheck out.

2. Riding that paycheck out cost us billions.

Ron Paul will end welfare for illegals and will end birth right citizenship.

And off course pull out our troops from protecting Iraq and put them on the border...
    Wrong Ron Paul will not put troops on the border and many here think that he will open the border up

This is great news! I am so glad he bombarded the Fox and ABC execs who jilted him. Maybe now Hunter will get the recognition he deserves. GO HUNTER!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Cool now I get to vote for him tomorrow I have already been bailed on by Tom- if Duncan pulled out today I would have had no one to vote for in the NH primary- I guess I would have had to write in Lou.

Yipee! Nicole

Bowman wrote:

Mr. Budwiser is distributed by John McCain's wife, Cindy. I prefer Sam Adams for alternate President.
    That'll work. Fortunately though, you can now find another excuse for for popping those tops tonight!
    Why do you think it is called Samuel Adams A lot of revolutionary talk came out of those colonial beer halls
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    "mccamnesty, giuliani, or will he endorse Mitt "the illegals have to get in line but they can stay in the country while they wait in line" Romney, who will it be"

Mitt has clearly stated twice over the weekend , 3 time actually that all
    illegals HAVE TO LEAVE THE COUNTRY , PERIOD
    yes they have to leave once the 10 year visa process ends then they leave if they dont get residence approval...
    According to Mitt the figure was 90 days for those that havn't
    been here long , and slightly longer for those have been here
    longer to settle their affairs

No visas or 10 years or anything was mentioned that I heard ,
    Do you want to share where that info comes from?
    10 years, is average for a bureaucratic process that will involve finding 12-15 million illegals then going through the paper work..
    but you admit there he says 3 months for those that have been a "short" amount of time, how about just deporting them and sending them to the back of the line?
    Did you not watch either debate?? Did you not hear him saying both days----NO AMNESTY. NONE---ZIP----NADDA!!! Did you not see him going after McCain about this??
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

MW
    Bren wrote:

Did you not watch either debate?? Did you not hear him saying both days----NO AMNESTY. NONE---ZIP----NADDA!!! Did you not see him going after McCain about this??
    Yep, and we also heard McCain say he didn't support amnesty. Oh, and Guiliani doesn't support amnesty either. Heck, none of the candidates support amnesty, including Huckabee. Hey, that's what they're all saying.

Romney lost more points with me last night when he waffled on on calling McCain's comprehensive immigration plan amnesty. First he says it's amnesty and then he says it's not. He should have stuck with his guns and continued to call it amnesty because the American people know that's what it was. Why should we support someone that is constantly flip-flopping and waffling? How can we trust that they'll hold their ground once in office? I'm sorry, but Romney has some serious credibility issues that need resolved.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Bren wrote:

Yep, and we also heard McCain say he didn't support amnesty. Oh, and Guiliani doesn't support amnesty either. Heck, none of the candidates support amnesty, including Huckabee. Hey, that's what they're all saying.

Romney lost more points with me last night when when he waffled on on calling McCain's comprehensive immigration plan amnesty. First he says it's amnesty and then he says it's not. He should have stuck with his guns and continued to call it amnesty because the American people know that's what it was. Why should we support someone that is constantly flip-flopping and waffling? How can we trust that they'll hold their ground once in office? I'm sorry, but Romney has some serious credibility issues that need resolved.
    Whatever!! And, look at the polling results for Hunter in New Hampshire!!

Romney made it clear that he does NOT support any form of amnesty!!

I don't know what debates you were watching-----but he made it clear---NO AMNESTY!!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Bren wrote:

Yep, and we also heard McCain say he didn't support amnesty. Oh, and Guiliani doesn't support amnesty either.

Romney lost more points with me last night when when he waffled on on calling McCain's comprehensive immigration plan amnesty. First he says it's amnesty and then he says it's not. He should have stuck with his guns and continued to call it amnesty because the American people know that's what it was. Why should we support someone that is constantly flip-flopping and waffling? How can we trust that they'll hold their ground once in office? I'm sorry, but Romney has some serious credibility issues that need resolved.
    True. First of all McCain looked like a miserable old jerk. But Romney would have scored more points if he did not say "well it technically isn't amnesty because you make them pay $5,000". Romney needs to pick a point and stick with it.

By the way there is a BRAND NEW Romney commercial running today in New Hampshire where he calls McCain's plan Amnesty. This is after the debate when he said McCain's plan is "technically" not amnesty. These are the problems I have with Romney and why I cannot trust him.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole
    Bren wrote:

Yep, and we also heard McCain say he didn't support amnesty. Oh, and Guiliani doesn't support amnesty either.

True. First of all McCain looked like a miserable old jerk. But Romney would have scored more points if he did not say "well it technically isn't amnesty because you make them pay $5,000". Romney needs to pick a point and stick with it.

By the way there is a BRAND NEW Romney commercial running today in New Hampshire where he calls McCain's plan Amnesty. This is after the debate when he said McCain's plan is "technically" not amnesty. These are the problems I have with Romney and why I cannot trust him.
    ""well it technically isn't amnesty because you make them pay $5,000"

This is sarcasm!!! I cannot believe that you do not see it.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast