Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Bren wrote:

You are supporting someone who does not have a chance of winning----and by doing this----you and others are just helping Guliani, McCain, or Huckabilly to win!!!!
    I don't know if you realize this, but you're starting to sound like a broken record. Just thought you might want to know.
    Your record is broken as well!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

MW
    Bren wrote:

Your record is broken as well!!
    Thanks, I'll see if I can't find some super glue lying around the house.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    "Nope, he didn't. Duncan Hunter has a history of fighting illegal immigration that dates back almost 27 years. Do your homework, Bren."

Hunter helped build the fence in San Diego

What else has he done?

Oh yeah , the fence act last year ? the one that isn't getting
    built ?

Illegals are not sneaking over his San Diego fence and Illegals
    still don't have drives licenses or in state tuition in Mass.

tit for tat

MW
    I regret that this thread was virtually destroyed by Romney supporters. However, I've been guilty of crashing more than a few threads myself in the past.

I do wish this thread would have remained reserved for celebrating Hunter's continuation though. Regardless of what anyone else says, thinks or feel, I think Duncan Hunter would be our best choice for President. Furthermore, I reject the notion that that his withdrawal will further our cause.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    usanevada wrote:

Hunter helped build the fence in San Diego

What else has he done?

Oh yeah , the fence act last year ? the one that isn't getting
    built ?

Illegals are not sneaking over his San Diego fence and Illegals
    still don't have drives licenses or in state tuition in Mass.

tit for tat
    Are you really that uninformed or are you just trying to bait me? Perhaps you should research Hunter a little better before throwing your full support behind a flip-flopping waffler.

I regret that this thread was virtually destroyed by Romney supporters. However, I've been guilty of crashing more than a few threads myself in the past.

I do wish this thread would have remained reserved for celebrating Hunter's continuation though. Regardless of what anyone else says, thinks or feel, I think Duncan Hunter would be our best choice for President. Furthermore, I reject the notion that that his withdrawal will further our cause.
    LOL.. now you know how I felt when "certain" would destroy my Ron Paul threads... I feel for you. Some Romney posters here almost give me the impression they are paid. They don't answer questions and they keep posting the same the same the same stuff.. weird. Almost like they were given a directive......... weird.

Anyways.. MW. WHO do you think Duncan will support? Thompson? Romney? who?

DUNCAN HUNTER IS THE MAN!!

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm guilty of posting Romney's pro illegal invasion record as governor. I just thought his flawed record was proof that sarcasm was not his intent when responding to McInsane!
    http://www.factcheck.org/tough_guy_on_immigration.html
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole
    Bren wrote:

Did you not watch either debate?? Did you not hear him saying both days----NO AMNESTY. NONE---ZIP----NADDA!!! Did you not see him going after McCain about this??
    Yep, and we also heard McCain say he didn't support amnesty. Oh, and Guiliani doesn't support amnesty either.

Romney lost more points with me last night when when he waffled on on calling McCain's comprehensive immigration plan amnesty. First he says it's amnesty and then he says it's not. He should have stuck with his guns and continued to call it amnesty because the American people know that's what it was. Why should we support someone that is constantly flip-flopping and waffling? How can we trust that they'll hold their ground once in office? I'm sorry, but Romney has some serious credibility issues that need resolved.
    True. First of all McCain looked like a miserable old jerk. But Romney would have scored more points if he did not say "well it technically isn't amnesty because you make them pay $5,000". Romney needs to pick a point and stick with it.

By the way there is a BRAND NEW Romney commercial running today in New Hampshire where he calls McCain's plan Amnesty. This is after the debate when he said McCain's plan is "technically" not amnesty. These are the problems I have with Romney and why I cannot trust him.
    Take a look at the thread that I posted about McCain----"Amnesty Bill could Derail McCain".

There are two good articles there.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

MW
    BrightNail wrote:

Anyways.. MW. WHO do you think Duncan will support? Thompson? Romney? who?
    You're joking, right?

LOL.. now you know how I felt when "certain" would destroy my Ron Paul threads... I feel for you. Some Romney posters here almost give me the impression they are paid. They don't answer questions and they keep posting the same the same the same stuff.. weird. Almost like they were given a directive......... weird.
    Hey, in all fairness, I have stayed out of certain Paul threads. For example, I never jumped into any of his fund raising threads, blimp thread, etc. The ones I typically got involved in were/are the ones concerning positions, policy, voting record, etc. Basically, I was a little selective in my highjacking.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast