Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: E.R. NIGHTMARE.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

E.R. NIGHTMARE.

E.R. NIGHTMARE.

I have medical coverage and I often go into E.R for a procedure that I can only get in E.R.

I called para-medics to take me to Renoun South and was told it was on look-down because it could not take anymore patients. I was taken to Renoun North and had an 8hr wait in E.R. ending in a 3 day stay which was a nightmare in it self.

A week after being released I had to go again. So I drove to Renoun North and there were so many babies and pregnant women, but I cannot say if they were all illegal or legal, but it was plain to see they were not all emergencies. Majority of them were Hispanic. They were so full that a man, who was obviously an emergency, was on a gurney in the waiting room waiting for a empty room in emergency.

I ended up, after an hour wait, taking a taxi to Renoun South costing me $40. (Another x-ray.)

Emergencies can no longer be treated as an emergency.Since Hispanics make up 20% of Reno’s population, it is obvious that many of them were illegal and are using E.R. as their primary care physician and my insurance is footing the bill because Renoun has to be re-imbursed. So, during my admittance I was given as many as a dozen blood test and 6 test that I do not believe was necessary and released after being treated with the procedure I had came in for in the first place. It was not until then that I realized my admittances and procedures were routine for profit.

We are paying for illegal’s medical care when they do not have medical coverage. The procedures I went in for was done and treated on my release. The CAT scan, MRI’s, x-ray, EKG and ECG were all negative and unnecessary. We are paying for illegals treatment and the expansion of the Hospital.

This in not the first nightmare I have experienced at the Hospital.

Not to mention the possiblity of going into ER for minor thing like sitches or sprain and walking out with some kind of staph or TB . I sprained my ancle and was in ER with a gang of them coughing and laying on seats .

I was there for 12 hours in severe pain from the swelling . I never knew a sprain could hurt so bad .

I was so mad because most were not emergency.

Be sure when you go to any doctor to make sure they wash their hands before they touch you , because they can spread anything from staph to flesh eating deseases just touching you after touching someone who has some of these very contagious desease's.

These stories are unacceptable. Just heard on the Al Rantel show (KABC 790) the average wait time in Los Angeles emergency rooms is now 11 hours. Two more major hospitals in the LA area will probably be closing in the next 90 days (on top of all the other ones that have closed). Many others operating in the red. Minimum of 25% of people who visit the e/r's don't have SSNs. The regional medical system is on verge of collapse. I think you can deduce what is happening in So Cal (and other areas).

The high cost of cheap labor indeed.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    These stories are unacceptable. Just heard on the Al Rantel show (KABC 790) the average wait time in Los Angeles emergency rooms is now 11 hours. Two more major hospitals in the LA area will probably be closing in the next 90 days (on top of all the other ones that have closed). Many others operating in the red. Minimum of 25% of people who visit the e/r's don't have SSNs. The regional medical system is on verge of collapse. I think you can deduce what is happening in So Cal (and other areas).

I have Al Rantel on right now...He was talking about this last night also...Unfortunately they may be closing a hospital by me in Downey Ca.. The thought of getting seriously sick and no where to go is frigtening!

After listening to Al Rantel last nite and this a.m., I just want to get out of So. Cal. It's hazardous to your health! There are 5M illegals in LA and only a handful of hospitals left! Two more "big ones" will be closing in three to six months! I'm getting paranoid now thinking about what would happen if I or my family had an auto accident and needed emergency care! Would we even be able to get it?

Did anyone watch the CNN report on "MEDICAL TOURISM"? It's nicknamed "DR's for ER's"...translated Dominican Republicans for Emergency Rooms!!! We are being flooded with Central Americans who just fly in and out for major surgeries and skip out with paying a penny!

Last week, I went to my doctor for a routine physical and I asked him what he thought about national health care. He said he it's going to "kill" lots of sick people! He said that the government will decide who lives or dies because they will be disallowing many, many expensive diagnostic tests (MRI'S, CAT Scans, etc.) based on age! He said it will also prevent early diagnoses in many cases because the government will cut back on everything but routine CBC's and chest x-rays. The government will decide who gets what!!!

And the wait list will be a nightmare! If you are lucky enough to be approved for surgery or advanced testing, you will have to wait MONTHS!

Canada has a population of 32M and their socialized healthcare is a disaster! Imagine what it's going to be like for us with a population of 300M!

This situation seems to be getting worse, day by day, and it's unexcusable. Damn government!
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMe
    After listening to Al Rantel last nite and this a.m., I just want to get out of So. Cal. It's hazardous to your health! There are 5M illegals in LA and only a handful of hospitals left! Two more "big ones" will be closing in three to six months! I'm getting paranoid now thinking about what would happen if I or my family had an auto accident and needed emergency care! Would we even be able to get it?

Did anyone watch the CNN report on "MEDICAL TOURISM"? It's nicknamed "DR's for ER's"...translated Dominican Republicans for Emergency Rooms!!! We are being flooded with Central Americans who just fly in and out for major surgeries and skip out with paying a penny!

Last week, I went to my doctor for a routine physical and I asked him what he thought about national health care. He said he it's going to "kill" lots of sick people! He said that the government will decide who lives or dies because they will be disallowing many, many expensive diagnostic tests (MRI'S, CAT Scans, etc.) based on age! He said it will also prevent early diagnoses in many cases because the government will cut back on everything but routine CBC's and chest x-rays. The government will decide who gets what!!!

And the wait list will be a nightmare! If you are lucky enough to be approved for surgery or advanced testing, you will have to wait MONTHS!

Canada has a population of 32M and their socialized healthcare is a disaster! Imagine what it's going to be like for us with a population of 300M!
    AmericanMe I know how you feel about living here in California, I feel the same way... I missed the show (Medical Tourism), but I heard one of the talk show hosts I had on talking about it...This whole thing with our medical care is scary...I also thought, what if any of my family members have an accident or they are in a life or death situation and they can't get medical care. Being an American now days means that we will probably be screwed by our government!

Re: E.R. NIGHTMARE.

dyehard39
    E.R. NIGHTMARE.

I have medical coverage and I often go into E.R for a procedure that I can only get in E.R.

I called para-medics to take me to Renoun South and was told it was on look-down because it could not take anymore patients. I was taken to Renoun North and had an 8hr wait in E.R. ending in a 3 day stay which was a nightmare in it self.

I note that you live in Nevada. It would be great if you sent your post to the office of Sen. Reid and specifically request a response from him about any remedy is proposing.

Don't trust Hillary for one carpetbagging New York minute when she says that her socialized health care scheme wouldn't cover illegal aliens. Basically she wants to raise our taxes, in part to pay for the health care of people who illegally entered our country.

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    Quote Originally Posted by Populist

I have Al Rantel on right now...He was talking about this last night also...Unfortunately they may be closing a hospital by me in Downey Ca.. The thought of getting seriously sick and no where to go is frigtening!
    Wait till an emergency hits, like an earthquake or whatever... you are gonna be left out in the cold as illegals take your care...... nice huh.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast