Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: E.R. NIGHTMARE.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

[quote="dyehard39"]When they open the borders and all of Mexico come here, Mexico may be the best place to go. Especially to retire. One of my daughters moved to Costa Rica from L.A. and she loves it.

This makes one wonder WHY they really come here if things are so good in Mexico. Maybe it not because of jobs at all, but because of social service benefits and all the freebies. All this is making the American Dream impossible for Americans. America is now a nightmare for Americans of all ages.

No way...you couldn't pay me to move to mexico. I won't even go there on vacation..I don't even want to eat in their restaurants anymore.
    Just your ordinary, average, everyday, American mom!

This makes one wonder WHY they really come here if things are so good in Mexico. Maybe it not because of jobs at all, but because of social service benefits and all the freebies. All this is making the American Dream impossible for Americans. America is now a nightmare for Americans of all ages.
    i absolutely believe these illegals are lazy and here ONLY for the social services and other freebies! think about it, who is paying all the bills... the harding American taxpayers!!! NOT illegals.

Quote Originally Posted by dyehard39
    When they open the borders and all of Mexico come here, Mexico may be the best place to go. Especially to retire. One of my daughters moved to Costa Rica from L.A. and she loves it.

Retire in Mexico
    Live Better For Less Money.
    http://www.escapeartist.com/e_Books/Mex ... exico.html

Mexico Medical Student:
    An American Gets an Education South of the Border

http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/541993

They may be here for the jobs, but check out any public school in California that is full of illegals(of course we pay for their free education), ...Most all of these kids are on the free breakfast and lunch programs...Paid for by us, the American taxpayer! I'm sick of it!

Re: E.R. NIGHTMARE.

E.R. NIGHTMARE.
    I'm sorry you have to go through this Dyehard39. It's not something you need to be dealing with when you're suffering.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

When they open the borders and all of Mexico come here, Mexico may be the best place to go. Especially to retire. One of my daughters moved to Costa Rica from L.A. and she loves it.
    I've read of americans losing their investments down in Mexico -- particularly in housing and not receiving a DIME of compensation. Here's the website:
    http://www.bajaquest.com/bajanews/archives/archv015.htm. Sure it's 7 year old news, but Mexico has done nothing to restore my confidence in it's laws.

I've read so many horror stories about Mexico lately I won't be going down there in THIS lifetime. As a matter of fact I want to get as far as geographically possible from Mexico and Latin America.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

My present husband was a firefighter/paramedic for the County of LA for 30 yrs. He told me that all these illegals would call 911 and so he had to respond, only to find out they had a cold or cough. It infuriated him! Can you imagine losing your loved one in a car crash because the paramedics were busy handing out cold tablets to illegals??? My husband said they HAD to respond to these asinine calls. They had no choice.

Illegals are using paramedics as their home-visit doctors. They know they have to respond. They also know they don't have to pay for the paramedics call. They just ignore the bill. They don't have a valid SS# for hospitals to report delinquent payments, so they get off scot-free.

But us US citizens, with valid SS #s, have to deal with paying for paramedics' responding (aside from paying taxes for 911 on our phone bills). If we don't pay, it goes to collection, ruining our credit.

So, from this day forward, I AM NEVER GOING TO GIVE THEM MY SS#. I WILL FAKE BEING AN ILLEGAL. Might as well use the system that is against us. Maybe with more unpaid bills, the govt will FINALLY LISTEN.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

As a post script.......

When we were still living in Orange County, CA, my hubby -- the paramedic -- had extreme pain from kidney stones...he was so racked in pain that he finally acquiesed to my plea to call the OC paramedics, coz he literally could not move and I didn't know what to do.

The OC firefighters/paramedics came, got him stable, and then took him to the ER of Chapman Hospital, just a mile and a half away. The bill? $3000. My husband is still paying it on a monthly installment plan.

Isn't it ironic that a fellow firefighter/paramedic of 30 years -- who sacrificed his life for fellow Los Angelenos -- is stuck with a bill of $3000 for ONE paramedic call? I just can't even laugh at this irony.

Like I said, I will NEVER GIVE OUT MY SSN AGAIN!

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    As a post script.......

When we were still living in Orange County, CA, my hubby -- the paramedic -- had extreme pain from kidney stones...he was so racked in pain that he finally acquiesed to my plea to call the OC paramedics, coz he literally could not move and I didn't know what to do.

The OC firefighters/paramedics came, got him stable, and then took him to the ER of Chapman Hospital, just a mile and a half away. The bill? $3000. My husband is still paying it on a monthly installment plan.

Isn't it ironic that a fellow firefighter/paramedic of 30 years -- who sacrificed his life for fellow Los Angelenos -- is stuck with a bill of $3000 for ONE paramedic call? I just can't even laugh at this irony.

Like I said, I will NEVER GIVE OUT MY SSN AGAIN!
    I don't blame you. Your husband was stuck with this outrageous bill not because it cost $3000 to be transported to the hosp. in an ambulance. It doesn't. They are charging him more to help cover the costs of ambulance transport of illegals who pay nothing. You are right, they know the paramedics have to come so they call. It is like having a free house call from an MD. This wastes the paramedics valuable time, costs the taxpayer a bundle and puts additional stress on our already overburdened emergency care system.

Sorry to hear about your ER nightmare Dyehard, I had no idea that Reno was that bad. Or that hospitals are even closing, wow, things are worse than what I thought! Now I feel sad... When are politicians going to see how bad things are here??? Anyway, hope you are feeling better these days and can sort out those extra tests and stuff. I just had a hospital try to bill me over and over for a procedure that my insurance already paid - they were trying to get extra cash!

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferB
    When are politicians going to see how bad things are here???
    JenniferB,

When they have to go to an ER, that's when.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast