Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Elvira is already in Tijuana, Mexico!

Report from: Lone Wolf.

Los Angeles open borders / illegal immigrant supporters organized an emergency vigil, which started at 8:00 PM at the Downtown LA Federal Building. Action organized by Indymedia, ANSWER LA, and the Immigrant Solidarity Network (Siu Hin Lee).

Initially there were between 150-200 supporters, who expected Ms Arellano to be held at the Downtown ICE facility.

Shortly after nine approximately half the crowd left, when LA Indymedia activists brought the news that Ms Arellano has been sent earlier in the afternoon to a TX facility.

At midnight between 50 and 100 supporters were still at the site.
    Indymedia announced at 11:30 that Ms Arellano has been removed from the US, and is already in Mexico.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/loca ... _home_util

UPDATE: LOS ANGELES (AP)— An immigration activist who took refuge in a Chicago church for a year has been deported to Mexico, the church’s pastor said.

Elvira Arellano was deported several hours after her arrest outside a church in Los Angeles, said the Rev. Walter Coleman, pastor of Adalberto United Methodist Church in Chicago, where Arellano had taken refuge.

“She has been deported. She is free and in Tijuana,â€

I'm confused here, Texas is a long way from Tijuana!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    I'm confused here, Texas is a long way from Tijuana!

I'm positive that ICE was fully prepared for all kinds of shenanigans on her behalf and decided to get her gone ASAP after she was picked up to head it all off at the pass because there really was nothing further to discuss.

She may have been picked up, processed, and hustled aboard some "Con-Air" type flight outta here.

LOL.......can you imagine the absolute shock? They were already on the phone with lawyers trying to stop this!! Oh well.....even the best made plans of mice and illegal alien activists often go awry............
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

America can not stand by and accept this injustice!!!! We must act upon this injustice and not allow a fugitive who crossed statelines to avoid deportation along with warrants for arrest not even spend one day in jail to face charges.

The descriptions of the capture sound like something out of an action/spy type movie. Obvious planning for a surgical strike and removal here.

Quote Originally Posted by MAIA
    America can not stand by and accept this injustice!!!! We must act upon this injustice and not allow a fugitive who crossed statelines to avoid deportation along with warrants for arrest not even spend one day in jail to face charges.

I agree that she should have faced prison time for her multiple crimes MAIA.

On the other hand though, we need to ask ourselves, is she really worth keeping here? Behind bars in this country she will just continue to play the martyr, bask in the attention, the pro-illegal movement will have one opportunity after another to protest, hold vigils, manipulate the court system, and on and on it goes ad nauseum.

The woman has no power.....never did and she's unceremoniously been kicked to the curb for all of the world to see. Her 15 minutes are over and it won't be long before everyone just forgets about her.

Quote Originally Posted by BetsyRoss
    The descriptions of the capture sound like something out of an action/spy type movie. Obvious planning for a surgical strike and removal here.
    I'm sure this was all planned out, it's best for everybody to arrest her with as little or as few problems as possible.
    Many arrests are planned weeks in advance so they are done with everyones safety concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    Quote Originally Posted by BetsyRoss
    I'm sure this was all planned out, it's best for everybody to arrest her with as little or as few problems as possible.
    Many arrests are planned weeks in advance so they are done with everyones safety concerned.

Definitely, and she was hiding behind Saul too. I'm sure his welfare was taken into consideration by ICE moreso than that of the adults.

JAK
    Unfortunately she will probably be back! Did she take her son with her?
    Isn't she "with child" again? If that is true... I am sure she will want to have her baby on US soil! I have called my senators about anchor babies and I am going to keep calling until they do something about it!

But... I am glad this was done... only if to show her she isn't as smart as she thinks she is!!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Unfortunately she will probably be back!

Even if she does come back, she's compounded her felonies by doing so and will be worthless to the "movement" as she will be able to do nothing but go into hiding and stay there. So far, those who aided and abetted her, have avoided arrest for doing so....I can't see anyone risking harboring her again because it's doubtful the law will be so lenient if there is a next time.

Elvira is washed up as Spokescriminal.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast