Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

END BIRTHRIGHT CITIZENSHIP - SIGN THE PETITION!

I found this link as I was reading the comments section of an illegal-alien article. I went and signed the petition! Please spread the word!!!

http://www.birthrightpetition.com/
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

working4change
    Thanks for the link! Done I think this was also on the Californians for Population control site recently.

Re: END BIRTHRIGHT CITIZENSHIP - SIGN THE PETITION!

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    I found this link as I was reading the comments section of an illegal-alien article. I went and signed the petition! Please spread the word!!!

http://www.birthrightpetition.com/
    Who is behind this petition? What group or activist? I do not see any identifying material on the homepage.

Does anyone know who you just gave your names and email address to? If so, please post that here.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: END BIRTHRIGHT CITIZENSHIP - SIGN THE PETITION!

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC

Who is behind this petition? What group or activist? I do not see any identifying material on the homepage.

Does anyone know who you just gave your names and email address to? If so, please post that here.

W
    Oops, W, I hope I don't get spammed to death! I will try to find out the details. Will get back to you.

W, seems legit. It comes from Immigration Watchdog. Here is the link to their site. He just started this TODAY, August 27, 2007.

Phew! Thanks for catching that, W!

http://www.immigrationwatchdog.com/?p=4563

Sign The Petition To End Birthright Citizenship
    Published by The Watchdog August 27th, 2007

I have just launched a new website called BirthrightPetition.com which seeks to clarify the 14th Amendment of the US Constitution. The goal is to end birthright citizenship to the children of illegal aliens.

We need tens of thousands of signatures on this petition, so please forward the link to the petition to everyone you know. The petition is in support of H.R. 1940, a bill introduced in the house by Congressman Nathan Deal of Georgia.

It’s going to take a lot more than just signing this petition to achieve this goal. After signing the petition, I want you to look up your Representative’s contact information and give them a call. This will only take a few minutes.

Speak briefly and to the point to the person answering the phone. Ask them to have the Representative co-sponsor the bill H.R.1940 ‘The Birthright Citizenship Act of 2007.’ Right now there are only 79 co-sponsors. We need all 202 Republican members of Congress to co-sponsor this bill and as many Democrats as possible.

There are just three things that I am asking of you.

1.) Sign the petition.

2.) Call your Representative and ask them to co-sponsor H.R.1940 ‘The Birthright Citizenship Act of 2007′ if they are not already a co-sponsor.

3.) Email this link for the petion to everyone you know.
    http://www.birthrightpetition.com/phpPETITION/index.php

Please use your current email address when signing the petition. I will be contacting you in the future with more action alerts similar to this one. You can opt out of these email alerts at any time by clicking on an unsubscribe link in the email. Your email address will never be given out to anyone.

This website has more information on the 14th Amendment and its misinterpretation.

Amendment 14:
    Section 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Ending birthright citizenship is unconstitutional. To end birthright citizenship, don't you have to change the 14th amendment? Repeal it, perhaps? I thought you alipacers were supposed to uphold the supreme law of the land. Or are you just abiding by the laws that you like?

Quote Originally Posted by retro
    Amendment 14:
    Section 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Ending birthright citizenship is unconstitutional. To end birthright citizenship, don't you have to change the 14th amendment? Repeal it, perhaps? I thought you alipacers were supposed to uphold the supreme law of the land. Or are you just abiding by the laws that you like?
    You forgot a part. Illegals are illegal and therefore aren't 'subject to the jurisdiction thereof'. More correctly, they're subject to deportation with their anchor baby.

Quote Originally Posted by thedude
    Amendment 14:

You forgot a part. Illegals are illegal and therefore aren't 'subject to the jurisdiction thereof'. More correctly, they're subject to deportation with their anchor baby.
    I'm talking about the children born to illegals, not the illegals themselves. Those kids are born on this soil and that makes them citizens, whether you like it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by thedude
    Amendment 14:

I'm talking about the children born to illegals, not the illegals themselves. Those kids are born on this soil and that makes them citizens, whether you like it or not.
    Well, retro, that's the point: WE DON'T LIKE IT. That's why we are trying to change it.

OK, "EX_OC" Done
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast