Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Sam-I-am
    Quote Originally Posted by retro
    How about the legal immigrants that have kids here? "Americans for LEGAL Immigration" right? Non-citizens' kids (who are legal) would be without status too...
    They would have a status...just not as citizens.
    Unfair and just makes this society more separated. It's like the old aristocracies of the European countries. You have the elite and the working class.

How about the legal immigrants that have kids here? "Americans for LEGAL Immigration" right? Non-citizens' kids (who are legal) would be without status too...
    Unfair and just makes this society more separated. It's like the old aristocracies of the European countries. You have the elite and the working class.
    You whine more than my 1 year old nephew. Tough. The US doesn't owe them ANYTHING. Name ONE other country in the entire world that allows anchor babies to become citizens. I'm betting you won't find one.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

bttt
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

[quote=Sam-I-am]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Sam-I-am":2190w1ne
    You whine more than my 1 year old nephew. Tough. The US doesn't owe them ANYTHING. Name ONE other country in the entire world that allows anchor babies to become citizens. I'm betting you won't find one.[/quote:2190w1ne]

You'd take that back if you were on the receiving end. I'm sure that you'd be praying for amnesty if you were the illegal alien running from wars. But you're not, so all you're ever going to do is make phone calls to staffers telling them to not "support amnesty".

[quote=retro]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Sam-I-am":1h3c0x5d
    You whine more than my 1 year old nephew. Tough. The US doesn't owe them ANYTHING. Name ONE other country in the entire world that allows anchor babies to become citizens. I'm betting you won't find one.
    You'd take that back if you were on the receiving end. I'm sure that you'd be praying for amnesty if you were the illegal alien running from wars. But you're not, so all you're ever going to do is make phone calls to staffers telling them to not "support amnesty".[/quote:1h3c0x5d]

You know what goes w/a fine whine? Some imported cheese.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Quote Originally Posted by Oldglory
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    Well, retro, that's the point: WE DON'T LIKE IT. That's why we are trying to change it.
    Proves my point of you guys not caring about the laws you don't like. You only want to follow the laws that you agree with. It is unpatriotic and un-American to not support your constitution's rights. You can never change it, no matter how hard you try.

Patriots my butt! You don't even support your constitution. You're trying to change the supreme law of the land.
    Laws are often changed. The 14th can be reinterpreted by the Supreme Court too. Wanting laws to change and breaking them before they are changed are two different things. There is nothing unpatriotic about seeking change. But you pro-illegals support law breakers before any law has been changed. Sorry you don't know the difference.
    Then good luck on lobbying for the 14th amendment to be repealed. You won't succeed.

And you know this because.......................?

[quote=Ex_OC]
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldglory
    Quote Originally Posted by "Ex_OC":1avrg528
    Well, retro, that's the point: WE DON'T LIKE IT. That's why we are trying to change it.
    Proves my point of you guys not caring about the laws you don't like. You only want to follow the laws that you agree with. It is unpatriotic and un-American to not support your constitution's rights. You can never change it, no matter how hard you try.

Patriots my butt! You don't even support your constitution. You're trying to change the supreme law of the land.
    Laws are often changed. The 14th can be reinterpreted by the Supreme Court too. Wanting laws to change and breaking them before they are changed are two different things. There is nothing unpatriotic about seeking change. But you pro-illegals support law breakers before any law has been changed. Sorry you don't know the difference.
    Then good luck on lobbying for the 14th amendment to be repealed. You won't succeed.

And you know this because.......................?[/quote:1avrg528]

Because the 14th amendment is still there... If this issue was huge, it'd be all over the media. Your petition is useless... And so are efforts.

Because the 14th amendment is still there... If this issue was huge, it'd be all over the media. Your petition is useless... And so are efforts.
    You get your news and information from the MSM? You rely on them to give you the cues you need to find out what is important?

You are completely wrong and baseless in your assumptions.

Unfortunetly for you and those you support, this will pass. I think America and "LEGAL TAXPAYING AMERICANS" are sort of tired of all the leaches and users from the south corrupting and manipulating our social systems.

I cannot fathom in what lifetime its "ok" to support, fund, and accomodate 20+ Million ILLEGALS just cause they want a 'better life'. Uhmm, its not OUR responsibility. Its the GOVERNMENT of MEXICO's responsibility, don't a think? This is the great fallacy of the illegal immigration movement -- holding America responsible for their prosperity!

Retro. Seriously, get educated on this topic.

Quote Originally Posted by BrightNail
    You get your news and information from the MSM? You rely on them to give you the cues you need to find out what is important?

You are completely wrong and baseless in your assumptions.

Unfortunetly for you and those you support, this will pass. I think America and "LEGAL TAXPAYING AMERICANS" are sort of tired of all the leaches and users from the south corrupting and manipulating our social systems.

I cannot fathom in what lifetime its "ok" to support, fund, and accomodate 20+ Million ILLEGALS just cause they want a 'better life'. Uhmm, its not OUR responsibility. Its the GOVERNMENT of MEXICO's responsibility, don't a think? This is the great fallacy of the illegal immigration movement -- holding America responsible for their prosperity!

Retro. Seriously, get educated on this topic.
    I think that the media will pick up on changing the 14th amendment. This is pretty big. It won't go unnoticed if you even managed to get it up to the point of getting the amendment repealed. Besides, you're just part of a small population of anti-immigrants who can't change anything. Not every American think like you.

Go ahead, keep on calling your staffers and tell them to repeal the 14th amendment. There are more serious issues out there than to think about moratorium on birthright citizenship. Do you know what the Iraq was is? How about the health care crisis? Social security? They have more important things to worry about than repealing the 14th amendment.

retro said:

Go ahead, keep on calling your staffers and tell them to repeal the 14th amendment. There are more serious issues out there than to think about moratorium on birthright citizenship. Do you know what the Iraq was is? How about the health care crisis? Social security? They have more important things to worry about than repealing the 14th amendment.
    Fortunately for us, we are multitaskers! We can handle all of those issues at the same time. So not to worry.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast