Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thank you, SoSad!!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Your welcome "EX_OC" thanks for posting it!!

Come on everyone you want to get rid of birthright citizenship lets sign the petition every little bit will help take our country back!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    Well, retro, that's the point: WE DON'T LIKE IT. That's why we are trying to change it.
    Proves my point of you guys not caring about the laws you don't like. You only want to follow the laws that you agree with. It is unpatriotic and un-American to not support your constitution's rights. You can never change it, no matter how hard you try.

Patriots my butt! You don't even support your constitution. You're trying to change the supreme law of the land.

Quote Originally Posted by retro
    Well, retro, that's the point: WE DON'T LIKE IT. That's why we are trying to change it.
    Proves my point of you guys not caring about the laws you don't like. You only want to follow the laws that you agree with. It is unpatriotic and un-American to not support your constitution's rights. You can never change it, no matter how hard you try.

Patriots my butt! You don't even support your constitution. You're trying to change the supreme law of the land.
    Duh, the 14th amendment wasn't originally a part of the constitution that's why it's called an AMENDMENT. Furthermore, amendments have been repealed before. Prohibition was a constitutional amendment that was repealed. The 14th amendment was never intended to facilitate illegal immigration into the US, it's interpretation has been corrupted by people like you, thus it must be repealed or it's interpretation curtailed.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Amendment 14:
    Section 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Ending birthright citizenship is unconstitutional. To end birthright citizenship, don't you have to change the 14th amendment? Repeal it, perhaps? I thought you alipacers were supposed to uphold the supreme law of the land. Or are you just abiding by the laws that you like?
    My Dear Retro,

You don ot understand. Permit me to enlighten you...

Citizenship is a Privelege! The FACTS

The illegal aliens are now having to pay for their sins. They are being deported.

The following must be kept in mind, as the of-spring of illegal aliens are note and can not be citizens by birth. They are being deported, as they should!

Keeping the record straight on the 14th: Illegal or otherwise smuggled people in to this nation, their off-spring are not US citizens, as they are not under the jurisdiction of this sovereignty. They are a subversive, illegal element, which serve, are loyal to, and represent another nation.

Citizenship? So-called "Anchor-Babies" are not possible.

-- Misconceptions corrected: the 14th Amendment -- The offspring of Illegal or otherwise self-smuggled people in this nation are not US citizens, as they are not under the jurisdiction of this sovereignty. They are a subversive, illegal element, which serve, are loyal to, and represent another nation, that are living in secret in a self-constructed underground structure that defies that nation by virtue of its existence. Under the 14th Amendment, there is no requirement for due process for these individuals. Further, it is the 14th that provides the insurance mechanism for not permitting the so-called 'anchor babies' to have U.S. citizenship (this is a 'no-brainer' that is extremely easy to enforce; it is done all the time). The writers of the 14th had the former slaves in mind, who were under the jurisdiction of the US; this nation was is their home. The amendment was, in clear and basic judicial terms, for former slaves and those in like situations (to include those in the new territories of the west), whereas the sovereignty of the US states and territories is real, recognized, and respected. The 14th Amendment was never meant for usurpers of the law and criminals who not only break into the nation, but wantonly break the laws of the nation, without conscience. Illegal Aliens lead a clear and self chosen stealth existence in the United States. A simple example of proof of this existence is that the 18 year-olds and older males, do not register for the Selective Service, as required by law.

In 1898 the Supreme Court stated that the children of foreign invaders are not US citizens, since we are obviously being invaded by Mexico the ones with Mexican parents are not US citizens. Now if the Mexican parents gave them up for adoption by a US Citizen then they would be US citizens, otherwise they are Mexicans.

Thieves and law-breakers can be sent back to their nations of origin by any sovereign nation, which holds the interests of its people first. By the time an illegal alien has found a job in the US, he has broken about four laws, at least two being a felony, e.g., fraud. Public records are not secret and they support this information. Their personal property will be seized for pay un-paid taxes, services and deportation.

All illegal aliens will have their properties and cash assets seized, to satisfy back due federal (as applicable, state) taxes and penalties, unemployment, Medicaid, Social Security, other liabilities, to include the re-imbursement of costs incurred by the United States of America for managing and implementing a swift and efficient deportation program.

There will be no amnesty. The bottom line: illegal aliens will soon have their ill-gotten riches seized for auction to pay their back-taxes and pay their fines, not to mentioned the costs incurred by the nation in having to administer the program (so it is a good idea for these soon to be deported to sell all they have and leave for home). -- yes, it is already being done -- and just look at the huge number of deportations imposed since March of 2006.

It has to do the rule of law in a sovereign nation. Canada has certainly legislated and enforces their immigration laws.

However, since it is antiquated and is no longer required, the 14th Amendment must be repealed, as it is misrepresented, abused, and misused.

All births in the United States of America must be closely scrutinized. One of the parents must be an legal and non-fraudulent citizen of the United States, the U.S. Common Wealth, U.S. territories, and any remaining U.S. trust territories. Adoption is in no way to be recognized for citizenship. For precedence: please refer to Canadian immigration and citizenship laws.

Repeal the 14th Amendment; revoke all illegal & fraudulent citizenship.

"We have room for but one flag, the American Flag. We have room for but one language, the English language, and we have room for but one sole loyalty, and that is a loyalty to the American people. " - - Pres. Theodore Roosevelt.

Go forth and report illegal aliens...

Report & Deport ILLEGAL ALIENS--- National I.C.E Number: 1 (866) 347-2423

Use the number below to get your local Detention and Removal Immigration office number. This might expedite the process of deporting the illegal aliens out of our country.

National Federal information : 1 (800) 333-4636

Detention & Removal Immigration office's

Los Angeles: (213) 830-7911
    San Diego: (619) 557-6117
    San Francisco: (415) 844-5512

Loyal Americans: http://dontspeakforme.org/
    "Calling illegal aliens 'undocumented immigrants' is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist' ...Greg Lease

My Dear Retro,

Well someone became a bit unravelled. Well, that still does not permit you to attack patriotism, over and against you ingnorance, which I clearly established. The Constituion does not permit illegal aliens to amass illgotton wealth or give their kiddies citizenship. I hope you understand Boobie. You are missing the facts. It is demonstably clear in this thread that that is so. You just want to be on the offensive.
    Proves my point of you guys not caring about the laws you don't like. You only want to follow the laws that you agree with. It is unpatriotic and un-American to not support your constitution's rights. You can never change it, no matter how hard you try. I do know the Constition and you do not!

I am very tired of you and your sort peeing on my leg, and try to tell me it is raining. Get glass of milk and some cookies. You must stop drinking cool aide.

Regards,

The Redlander
    "Calling illegal aliens 'undocumented immigrants' is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist' ...Greg Lease

Hey, retro, if you don't want to sign the petition, THEN DON'T.

And Sam is right: Amendments can be changed. Why do you think it's being introduced in the house via HR 1940?? Are you saying our house reps don't know what they're doing about changing laws? Congress is the LEGISLATIVE BODY -- A.K.A. LAWMAKING BODY. Please go back and study US Govt 101 coz you obviously flunked.

Quote Originally Posted by redlander
    My Dear Retro,

Well someone became a bit unravelled. Well, that still does not permit you to attack patriotism, over and against you ingnorance, which I clearly established. The Constituion does not permit illegal aliens to amass illgotton wealth or give their kiddies citizenship. I hope you understand Boobie. You are missing the facts. It is demonstably clear in this thread that that is so. You just want to be on the offensive.
    Proves my point of you guys not caring about the laws you don't like. You only want to follow the laws that you agree with. It is unpatriotic and un-American to not support your constitution's rights. You can never change it, no matter how hard you try. I do know the Constition and you do not!

I am very tired of your and your sort peeing on my leg, and try to tell me it is raining. Get glass of milk and some cookies. You must stop drinking cool aide

Regards,

The Redlander
    i have a copy of the constitution on my desk and as long as you're born on this soil, you are a citizen. that's what it says.

you must be crazy or delusional to think that i am peeing on your leg. maybe that's why you can't read and interpret the amendment correctly. are you a lawyer? or a supreme court judge?

Quote Originally Posted by redlander
    My Dear Retro,

I am very tired of your and your sort peeing on my leg, and try to tell me it is raining. Get glass of milk and some cookies. You must stop drinking cool aide

Regards,

The Redlander
    i have a copy of the constitution on my desk and as long as you're born on this soil, you are a citizen. that's what it says.

you must be crazy or delusional to think that i am peeing on your leg. maybe that's why you can't read and interpret the amendment correctly. are you a lawyer? or a supreme court judge?
    retro, please go away. We are busy and do not have time to debate you. IT IS AN AMENDMENT, OK? AN AMENDMENT TO THE CONSTITUTION. The Constitution had to be amended to give citizenship to the African-American slaves who were brought here against their will. Please do not bother us with your obstinence. Just go away.

BTW, do you have an anchor baby? Is that why you are so obstinate? Is this going to affect your personally? Oh wait, please don't respond. Just go away.

Duh
    I'm interested in signing but have one reservation. Did anyone who signed receive unsollicited mail (junk mail) as a result of signing the petition? We are struggling to stop all junk mail and don't want to risk being added to another mailing list that is for sale.

Thanks.

Duh
    Duh

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast