Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

[quote=Ex_OC]
    Quote Originally Posted by retro
    Quote Originally Posted by "Ex_OC":jum7p8k2
    African-American slaves who were brought here against their will.
    "brought here against their will" that's what you said.... the children of illegal immigrants didn't know they were breaking a law when they came here. CHILDREN!

ps i dont have an anchor baby i think it's unconstitutional to strip them of their citizenship status.
    retro, what are you smoking? You are confusing the Dream Act with the Anchor Baby Act. Ahhhh, I get it now. YOU ARE A DREAMER! Well, welcome to Alipac, Dreamer. But please try to stay on the topic. This is about anchor babies, NOT Dreamies. That's another thread. Gotcha! [/quote:jum7p8k2]

umm... not to burst your bubble or anything, but i was referring to what you said about "people being brought here against their will". Yes, I got off-topic about anchor babies but I was only saying that those dream kids were brought here against their will. But go ahead and think what you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldglory
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    Well, retro, that's the point: WE DON'T LIKE IT. That's why we are trying to change it.
    Proves my point of you guys not caring about the laws you don't like. You only want to follow the laws that you agree with. It is unpatriotic and un-American to not support your constitution's rights. You can never change it, no matter how hard you try.

Patriots my butt! You don't even support your constitution. You're trying to change the supreme law of the land.
    Laws are often changed. The 14th can be reinterpreted by the Supreme Court too. Wanting laws to change and breaking them before they are changed are two different things. There is nothing unpatriotic about seeking change. But you pro-illegals support law breakers before any law has been changed. Sorry you don't know the difference.
    Then good luck on lobbying for the 14th amendment to be repealed. You won't succeed.

You know, if the 14th amendment is repealed, doesn't that mean parents have to file legal status for their children? No birth-right citizenship would have to apply to every single American out there. So, let's say William Gheen has a kid, that kid wouldn't be considered a citizen the moment he was born.

If it was repealed, then your future kids would be born w/o citizenship... This would effect ALL Americans, wouldn't it?

Is this correct or am I just talking out of my hat?

You know, if the 14th amendment is repealed, doesn't that mean parents have to file legal status for their children? No birth-right citizenship would have to apply to every single American out there. So, let's say William Gheen has a kid, that kid wouldn't be considered a citizen the moment he was born.

If it was repealed, then your future kids would be born w/o citizenship... This would effect ALL Americans, wouldn't it?

Yes, you are just talking out of your hat. Hahhhahahhahahaha!!!!!!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

This thread had to be pulled and cleaned up due to the name-calling and insults.

Reasonable debate is one thing but personal attacks are against our rules.

Thank you for understanding.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    This thread had to be pulled and cleaned up due to the name-calling and insults.

Reasonable debate is one thing but personal attacks are against our rules.

Thank you for understanding.
    Thank you for cleaning it up... I understand nobody likes me here, but name-calling is just purely unprofessional and it clouds the arguments made by people...

How about the legal immigrants that have kids here? "Americans for LEGAL Immigration" right? Non-citizens' kids (who are legal) would be without status too...

I am not sure what the deal is with you.

The ANCHOR baby issue is this.

Illegal immigrant parents cross the border and have a baby. They do this to manipulate the US system. Once the baby is born, the Illegal parents now get HUD housing and qualify for STATE benefits because they now have a US citizen as a child. THIS IS a lure and it subsidizes the law breakers.

SO, the idea is this. It is a VERY simple concept.

IF BOTH parents are illegal, and NOT US citizens then the child IS NOT A US CITIZEN. At least ONE parent must be legal.

This WILL pass. America has had enough of the social system leaches. It is a ridiculous situation in which foreigners have used our good system for their own ends.

Why they don't try to change the corruptness in their own nations they come here and burden all of us taxpayers.

Yes, you're talking out of your a.....................hat
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

How about the legal immigrants that have kids here? "Americans for LEGAL Immigration" right? Non-citizens' kids (who are legal) would be without status too...
    They would have a status...just not as citizens.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast