Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    African-American slaves who were brought here against their will.
    "brought here against their will" that's what you said.... the children of illegal immigrants didn't know they were breaking a law when they came here. CHILDREN!

ps i dont have an anchor baby i think it's unconstitutional to strip them of their citizenship status.

Quote Originally Posted by Duh
    I'm interested in signing but have one reservation. Did anyone who signed receive unsollicited mail (junk mail) as a result of signing the petition? We are struggling to stop all junk mail and don't want to risk being added to another mailing list that is for sale.

Thanks.

Duh
    Duh, its ok to sign it was checked out!! NO junk mail here!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by retro
    "brought here against their will" that's what you said.... the children of illegal immigrants didn't know they were breaking a law when they came here. CHILDREN!

ps i dont have an anchor baby i think it's unconstitutional to strip them of their citizenship status.
    It is not unconstitutional, it is not their constitution, they are
    "under the jurisdiction of" the country their parents deserted to enter this country illegally.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by redlander
    Well, retro, that's the point: WE DON'T LIKE IT. That's why we are trying to change it.
    Patriots my butt! You don't even support your constitution. You're trying to change the supreme law of the land.
    My Dear Retro,

Well someone became a bit unravelled. Well, that still does not permit you to attack patriotism, over and against you ingnorance, which I clearly established. The Constituion does not permit illegal aliens to amass illgotton wealth or give their kiddies citizenship. I hope you understand Boobie. You are missing the facts. It is demonstably clear in this thread that that is so. You just want to be on the offensive.
    Proves my point of you guys not caring about the laws you don't like. You only want to follow the laws that you agree with. It is unpatriotic and un-American to not support your constitution's rights. You can never change it, no matter how hard you try. I do know the Constition and you do not!

I am very tired of your and your sort peeing on my leg, and try to tell me it is raining. Get glass of milk and some cookies. You must stop drinking cool aide

Regards,

The Redlander
    i have a copy of the constitution on my desk and as long as you're born on this soil, you are a citizen. that's what it says.

you must be crazy or delusional to think that i am peeing on your leg. maybe that's why you can't read and interpret the amendment correctly. are you a lawyer? or a supreme court judge?

My Dear Retro,

Again: "...and subject to the jurisdiction thereof,..." That what it says, buttercup. One can not be more succinct, my child. And I could care less if you had five pounds of Ludefisk on your desk or in your bed. This is tried and true! I lecture on the subject matter and the (mod edit) who can not read is you, sweetheart. That you have demonstrated. Try again.

(mod edit)

Regards,

the Redlander
    "Calling illegal aliens 'undocumented immigrants' is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist' ...Greg Lease

My Dear Retro,

I think that you should reduce the amount of Irish that you pour into you coffee. I mean, nobody can be so dumb on purpose. You have already proven, unequivocally, that you do not know squat about the Constituion.

Try to be good and learn something.

One more time: I am very tired of you and your ilk peeing on my leg, and try to tell me it is raining. Get glass of milk and some cookies. You must stop drinking cool aide.

Regards.

The Redlander
    "Calling illegal aliens 'undocumented immigrants' is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist' ...Greg Lease

Quote Originally Posted by Duh
    I'm interested in signing but have one reservation. Did anyone who signed receive unsollicited mail (junk mail) as a result of signing the petition? We are struggling to stop all junk mail and don't want to risk being added to another mailing list that is for sale.

Thanks.

Duh
    Duh, no I did not. It is perfectly safe.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

retro, what are you smoking? You are confusing the Dream Act with the Anchor Baby Act. Ahhhh, I get it now. YOU ARE A DREAMER! Well, welcome to Alipac, Dreamer. But please try to stay on the topic. This is about anchor babies, NOT Dreamies. That's another thread. Gotcha!

Well, retro, that's the point: WE DON'T LIKE IT. That's why we are trying to change it.
    Proves my point of you guys not caring about the laws you don't like. You only want to follow the laws that you agree with. It is unpatriotic and un-American to not support your constitution's rights. You can never change it, no matter how hard you try.

Patriots my butt! You don't even support your constitution. You're trying to change the supreme law of the land.
    Laws are often changed. The 14th can be reinterpreted by the Supreme Court too. Wanting laws to change and breaking them before they are changed are two different things. There is nothing unpatriotic about seeking change. But you pro-illegals support law breakers before any law has been changed. Sorry you don't know the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldglory
    Proves my point of you guys not caring about the laws you don't like. You only want to follow the laws that you agree with. It is unpatriotic and un-American to not support your constitution's rights. You can never change it, no matter how hard you try.

Laws are often changed. The 14th can be reinterpreted by the Supreme Court too. Wanting laws to change and breaking them before they are changed are two different things. There is nothing unpatriotic about seeking change. But you pro-illegals support law breakers before any law has been changed. Sorry you don't know the difference.
    Howdy Oldglory,

It would probably be a good ide to repeal the 14th altogher. It has no more use and is, all too often, mis-read (not mis-interpreted).

Your thoughts?

Regards,

Your Redlander

Quote Originally Posted by redlander
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldglory

Howdy Oldglory,

It would probably be a good ide to repeal the 14th altogher. It has no more use and is, all too often, mis-read (not mis-interpreted).

Your thoughts?

Regards,

Your Redlander
    Redlander, EXCELLENT IDEA!!! You are right; it has outlived its purpose! Very genius idea!!

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast