Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ghost yea, I am so ignorant. So ignorant I have made people like you lose your cool with just a little bit of disagreements here and there. So now I'll probably be kicked out, even though I never broke any rule. Have a good night man. Go get yourself a drink or something before you have a heart attack. And check out my other response I left you.

I'm sick of trolls. They are here to dissect our every word, hope to 'catch us' doing something to give them fuel for their cause. This is getting old and boring!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by chicano
    Ghost yea, I am so ignorant. So ignorant I have made people like you lose your cool with just a little bit of disagreements here and there. So now I'll probably be kicked out, even though I never broke any rule. Have a good night man. Go get yourself a drink or something before you have a heart attack. And check out my other response I left you.
    chicano you have violated the very rule of internet forums. it's more of an unwritten rule... it's called staying on topic, being polite and constructive. If you disagree with this site, it's purpose and the post then please do so with some tact or go somewhere where your opinions and meaningless comments are appreciated.

Great Idea!! Just be sure to cross out the "freedom of speech" part of our Constitution.
    I see you've come back to school again tonight, chico
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes dragon. It is an essential practice when having a debate to restrain yourself from using childish words and jokes as to intimidate or question the opponent's stand. Such words I would conclude to be "ignorant" "troll" and jokes that refer to my young age, yet, amazingly, the ability to create such comotion with a few facts here and there.

Now I'm really out.

CC, do you really mean pro immigration, or pro illegal immigration? Do you even know what the whole fuss is about? Or am I the one who is wrong here?
    chicano, You naughty-naughty troll!

dragons5,

I think your idea has merrit!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes dragon. It is an essential practice when having a debate to restrain yourself from using childish words and jokes as to intimidate or question the opponent's stand. Such words I would conclude to be "ignorant" "troll" and jokes that refer to my young age, yet, amazingly, the ability to create such comotion with a few facts here and there.

Now I'm really out.
    Facts are facts, chico

You are ignorant as you've clearly demonstrated through lack of fact, verification and lack of ability to answer questions to carry the debate.

You are a troll as you're here for the sole purpose to disrupt as you have demonstrated. {read your own posts}

However, we've given you a little leeway due to your age and lack of knowledge but your rudeness, arrogance and refusal to debate is beginning to add up to a negative.

It's sad that your parents have broken laws with no regard to their children's future. It's wrong for parents to use their children to break the law. But that is not my problem. I have my own family that deserves my concern and their futures that take precedence. Being the child of criminals must be very difficult to live with. You need to take that up with your parents for they will most probably be forced to take responsibiity for their illegal actions.

I'm sorry for you, I truly am. You're in a very precarious position.

I don't believe that Chicano is what he claimed to be in the beginning. In the start I would have believed that you were just here to learn about this side of the debate and give your own opinion. But you are starting to show much more. Don't hide behind the little boy image. Put all out on the table and let us all debate it. Your more than what you let on to be. Let's see more.......

Banned
    I have lost my cool? Do you believe that because I have to sometimes write parts of my post in BOLDFACE so that you numbskulls will absorb the relevant points that I am losing my cool? LOL!!!

Face it, you have made a fool of yourself repeatedly with meatheaded comments like the one above regarding Amendment I. Your parents sneak into our country and then raise a little pup so ignorant that he does not comprehend the function of the Bill of Rights but so arrogant that he presumes to lecture intelligent adults as to what is or is not a violation of a document he demonstrably knows nothing about. You make an arse of yourself, then the best comeback that you can conjure is to pretend that you have an idea when someone across the country who you have never seen or met has "lost his cool." Priceless!

Go back to school where you belong, little boy, and try to learn some respect for your elders and intellectual superiors while you are there, if that's even possible for you at this point. And maybe you would learn some respect for our laws if you actually bothered to learn our founding documents and how they work in the first place rather than revelling in your arrogant ignorance.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonfly
    I don't believe that Chicano is what he claimed to be in the beginning. In the start I would have believed that you were just here to learn about this side of the debate and give your own opinion. But you are starting to show much more. Don't hide behind the little boy image. Put all out on the table and let us all debate it. Your more than what you let on to be. Let's see more.......
    Indeed. There are times that his verbiage and that of hak51 are near identical. They may well be sock puppets of the same nasty little troll. Our "Brazilian" friend may have been the same.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast