Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Today if you're Irish in America the "big difference" is you are more likely to be Roman Catholic instead of Protestant. No Irish people are demanding America turn into a second Ireland, they've pretty much all assimilated, and I have a few Irish "mutts" in my own family!

What I don't understand is why the federal government has stopped caring about the American people to the point of allowing the outright cruelty of America to be colonized by outside nations, our shared language to be cast aside and our collective, 200+ year culture trampled underfoot. I feel like I'm being stabbed in the back.

Today I went into my local CVS for a few minutes and heard Spanish on the intercom. I complained to a manager, and he said there was nothing I could do but contact the corporate office because it was from satellite. I run into this situation quite often, from hearing broadcasts in English on the radio momentarily being interrupted by Spanish messages to seeing billboards and other advertisements in Spanish seemingly no matter where I've gone in the country. I'm sick of being bombarded with the Spanish language every time I turn around. At least if it were a bunch of languages (though that would actually be worse) it wouldn't look like the businesses and governments are playing favorite to one specific immigrant group!

Quote Originally Posted by sacredrage
    Today if you're Irish in America the "big difference" is you are more likely to be Roman Catholic instead of Protestant. No Irish people are demanding America turn into a second Ireland, they've pretty much all assimilated, and I have a few Irish "mutts" in my own family!

What I don't understand is why the federal government has stopped caring about the American people to the point of allowing the outright cruelty of America to be colonized by outside nations, our shared language to be cast aside and our collective, 200+ year culture trampled underfoot. I feel like I'm being stabbed in the back.

Today I went into my local CVS for a few minutes and heard Spanish on the intercom. I complained to a manager, and he said there was nothing I could do but contact the corporate office because it was from satellite. I run into this situation quite often, from hearing broadcasts in English on the radio momentarily being interrupted by Spanish messages to seeing billboards and other advertisements in Spanish seemingly no matter where I've gone in the country. I'm sick of being bombarded with the Spanish language every time I turn around. At least if it were a bunch of languages (though that would actually be worse) it wouldn't look like the businesses and governments are playing favorite to one specific immigrant group!
    Amen! Between the spanish babble and their atronomical pregnancy rate I just want to scream. Every time I see one she's pregnant with one in a stroller and two fighting over whose going to push it. They are loud, their kids are loud and they are ignorant as well. Whatever happened to the days of people getting babysitters or at the very least their kids having some home training? I notice that foreigners tend to drag their UNRULY hoards of children everywhere. I miss the days when I could shop in peace.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Yeah, they sure let their kids act bratty in public, I'll say. Screaming at the top of their lungs running down a strip mall sidewalk as if they're at the playground!

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost

Amen! Between the spanish babble and their atronomical pregnancy rate I just want to scream. Every time I see one she's pregnant with one in a stroller and two fighting over whose going to push it. They are loud, their kids are loud and they are ignorant as well. Whatever happened to the days of people getting babysitters or at the very least their kids having some home training? I notice that foreigners tend to drag their UNRULY hoards of children everywhere. I miss the days when I could shop in peace.
    Well said WMM! Couldn't agree with you more!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I lived in Miami for a long time, before, during and after the major shift in demographics. I was mistreated almost daily by these people, and they would either refuse to learn English at all or they would not speak only English in public even if they knew English. I could feel bitterness and resentment coming from them. Prior immigrants had the idea that they were here to jump in the melting pot with all the immigrants preceding them...these guys want to melt US into THEIR pot...to where the mixture that remains is nothing but Hispanic culture. I knew the writing was on the wall when I heard so many of them call white Americans "American" instead of just white...they clearly don't see themselves as Americans other than in name only. A sharp contrast to the Irish and other immigrant groups of yesteryear. And the former groups wanted to be a part of us..not a seperatist society with the intention of absorbing us into oblivion. They didn't hate our guts like these guys do.

I lived in Miami for a long time, before, during and after the major shift in demographics. I was mistreated almost daily by these people, and they would either refuse to learn English at all or they would not speak only English in public even if they knew English. I could feel bitterness and resentment coming from them. Prior immigrants had the idea that they were here to jump in the melting pot with all the immigrants preceding them...these guys want to melt US into THEIR pot...to where the mixture that remains is nothing but Hispanic culture. I knew the writing was on the wall when I heard so many of them call white Americans "American" instead of just white...they clearly don't see themselves as Americans other than in name only. A sharp contrast to the Irish and other immigrant groups of yesteryear. And the former groups wanted to be a part of us..not a seperatist society with the intention of absorbing us into oblivion. They didn't hate our guts like these guys do.
    Agreed. They have no desire to assimilate whatsoever. The fact that the bottom of Mexico's barrel is here by the millions and procreating every 5 minutes is a precursor to what America will become. All you have to do is watch programs like "48 Hours, Gangland and Lockdown" and it becomes crystal clear that this country is returning to the Alcapone days Mexican style. The crime in the cities that they occupy is astounding. Our jails are full of Mexican gang members across the country as well.

There was one episode of 48 hours where Mexicans had rented a house that they used as an unlicensed Medical facility complete with unlicensed dentists and doctors. The people running the clinic came to Arizona and treated only Mexican nationals once a month. The recipients of this treatment had to pay in cash. Well of course they were robbed at gunpoint and several of the illegal healthcare workers were killed. Thus, our tax dollars were put to work via police, ambulances and investigating who killed the illegals providing services to other illegals, illegally. Never once did ICE step in to arrest anybody. Yet we are being forced to fight to overturn Obama care while we are being robbed blind by doctors offices that bill the insurance companies monumental amounts of money prior to us having to pay monumental balances that our insurance does not cover.

One state at a time, we are being bankrupted and defrauded at every turn. We have to follow the rule of law, while they can come here and ignore the laws unless they benefit them. We are fast filling up with the bottom of Mexico's barrel by the millions. I'm sure Felipe Calderon is relieved to be rid of his garbage.

WhatMattersMost,

I hope things change before the damage is irreversible and it is too late to save the U.S.A. from becoming a nation of dangerous feral dogs. My friend said a Mexican friend of hers who lived in Mexico on the waterfront had to up and leave, together with his neighbors to flee their homes due to drug-lord related gangsters threatening them to leave and burning up properties. And their police are too cowardly to step in and face the criminals. May this NEVER become mainstream America!!

WhatMattersMost,

I hope things change before the damage is irreversible and it is too late to save the U.S.A. from becoming a nation of dangerous feral dogs. My friend said a Mexican friend of hers who lived in Mexico on the waterfront had to up and leave, together with his neighbors to flee their homes due to drug-lord related gangsters threatening them to leave and burning up properties. And their police are too cowardly to step in and face the criminals. May this NEVER become mainstream America!!
    So do I. However, it does not look good for us Americans or America. I fear that too many of our politicians are in the pockets of big business. Additionally, what we are experiencing today was planned and has been going on since the Regan era if not earlier. The drug cartels are here in massive numbers (the majority are in hiding and go undetected). They are in our jails, and also living amongst and being protected by the "hispanic" enclaves of illegals; some of whom are afraid to talk, others because the cartel members are their family members.

Unless by some huge miracle those in power in this country have a change of heart and decide that saving America is far more important than filling their personal financial coffers, sadly we are fighting a battle that is perhaps already lost.

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Well said WMM! Couldn't agree with you more!

I remember the days when immigration was orderly and controlled. Prior to being allowed to immigrate you had to: be able to speak, read and write basic English, bring a talent or skill to the table, have a sponsor and a job and they were not eligible for benefits. Now, we have become the worlds' garbage can.

Why isn't Eric Holder suing states like NY (and others)that are passing laws that enable illegal aliens to receive in-state tuition while American students and legal immigrants are forced to pay out of state tuition rates?

Talk about the inmates running the asylum.

It's really sad isn't it?

Now, we have become the worlds' garbage can.
    "And it's time to take out the Garbage before it stinks the place up!"
    I sure am glad you're here Home-girl! Now it's time to get this right as rain!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast