Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    "And it's time to take out the Garbage before it stinks the place up!"
    I sure am glad you're here Home-girl! Now it's time to get this right as rain!
    It is indeed time to take out the garbage and clean house. It is indeed time to get it right! The clock is ticking and I feel the rumblings of the 60's fast approaching this country.

It's time to wake up those Americans who are sitting back waiting for something to happen. As Americans, we all have heavy lifting to do.

I'm ready!
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

WhatMattersMost,

At least the original 1960's had people trying to reach for peace, love and brotherhood, though most of the rest of the 60's "revolution" was morally corrupt. This time around I'm not feeling the brotherly love vibrations and they don't want peace.

We must not give up in dispair people!

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    I don't see millions of Irish , marching with Irish flags
    I don't see them demanding we speak Irish , I don't have to press 2 for Irish
    Most Irish I know speak English

I don't see them dropping anchor babies all over the place and for the most part abusing our welfare systems

I don't see them demanding Irish raza classes and ethnic studies in Irish

Apples and oranges
    Rules are rules... You cannot challange the rules of anyone's country? And for this, which ever country you are in you should abide by their rules.

Quote Originally Posted by sacredrage
    WhatMattersMost,

At least the original 1960's had people trying to reach for peace, love and brotherhood, though most of the rest of the 60's "revolution" was morally corrupt. This time around I'm not feeling the brotherly love vibrations and they don't want peace.

We must not give up in dispair people!

Once again I agree with all that you have stated. Big business, many in our government and the LaRaza crowd are determined to take over and force us to pick up the tab with our tax dollars.

There is comedic gold to be found at the expense of the ethnocentrics and those in the pockets of big business who are too stupid to see the end results of attempting to turn us into a 3rd world, 2 tiered hispanic/spanish speaking hellhole:

For the pandering politicians:

Do they honestly think that should "latinos" become the majority in America that these ethnocentric racists will vote for any politician that is not "hispanic"? In their quest to pimp and pander in order to suck up "hispanic votes" they have not stopped to realize that they quickly unemployed and worthless should the ethnocentric 3rd world crowd ever outnumbers Americans.

For LaRaza and the ethnocentric racist invaders:

Who amongst them is capable of SUCCESSFULLY running the US once they have bankrupted the social services and the rest of the coffers that only exist due to the fact that AMERICAN tax dollars currently provide for them and their anchors?

If they were to win once again they will simply have conquered themselves and taken over land to recreate the cesspools that they all fled.

It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

I agree with you wholeheartedly WhatMattersMost, however I have the feeling that most of them (since they are loyal to their home countries) care less about the material blessings of living here than the claim to the land for Latin America. Many Mexicans WANT our land to be Mexico and/or "Atzlan"-though Mexico is obviously a 3rd World country. Oh sure, they'll take the blessings while they exist but they show that they don't really care about killing the goose that laid the golden egg by draining the taxpayers and public institutions until the nation is broke and living in the U.S. is special no longer. It would likely be the minority of Hispanics who came here for the American Dream and to be real Americans like the immigrants of old who will suffer disillusionment should this turn into a 3rd World country.

In the past our immagration system was setup to make sure imagrants that wanted to come to the US could conduct themselves in english and were aware of our history and culture to help them assimalate in our country to eventually become " American" now the systems failed by letting what ever and who ever into the country the reason we have to hit 1 to speak english is because the people we've had in charge in the past didn't take the open border or our own immagration policing serously and now after millions of people have been able to walk in to our country and set up shop. they expect everyone else to accept their ways and have little to no respect for ours, they are the raciest for that fact alone! These people have no right to compare themselves to any other culture or race for their means of ariving and their intenisions after getting here are totally different than any other flux in immagration in the past. This is an invasion but to place the whole blame on our current goverment isn't right republican/democrate dosent matter both sides have at one time or another aide this situation.the only balme you can truely place on the current politicans is the fact they do nothing to stop any of this. As american people we need to stand up and show these invaders that we do not accept this! By holding rallys and marches like our " latino" counter parts do! We need to make points heard and get the word out there rally our supporters and let the goverment know who they work for or the what the repercussions will be. I hear a lot of talk about inpeachment but have yet to see anyone inpeached for their support of either side. Change comes from action! Not from complaining!

Cayla 99
    you are 100 % right that the way My grand Parent came in & they was check Over from head to toe they did not sneak over .
    Like. the illegal Immigrant are doing . BS

No Amnesty
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Moptop,

I agree!

[quote=Oldglory][quote=xfighter]
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldglory
    Quote Originally Posted by xfighter
    Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    Quote Originally Posted by xfighter":14din8mi]

Here's the thing. Like any group of immigrants, the first generation usually has the hardest time integrating. It was true with the Irish, the Gernmans, and it's true with Hispanics. I've yet to come across a second generation Hispanic who does not speak English. That's one reason I don't believe any of this crap about how we'll all need to learn to speak Spanish. The future generations usually always integrate as the older generations die out.

The reason we have to press 1 for English is because of the never ending flow of FIRST generation immigrants. If there was a never ending flow of German immigrants people back then would be dealing with the same problem. It's really not that hard to understand people. We need to halt the flow of people over the border for security and infrastructure reasons which are legitimate reasons. But Conservatives always use the wrong reasons and go about it the wrong way, which is why we can never get anything done and will never get anything done. Conservatives need to mellow out and think about the problem rationally.[/quote]

I am assuming you do not live in California. The reason I reach that assumption is for many jobs there English is optional but Spanish is a requirement.

What about the Oregon firefighters who were fired or demoted for not speaking Spanish?
    [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FR5MjzHngnc
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FR5MjzHngnc[/url]

I would say 50 years of mass Irish immigration produced numerous decades of first generation immigrants, yet somehow they all managed to learn our language. In public they all spoke English. I have come across a number of second and even third generation Hispanics who either do not speak English or at least pretend they do not.

When I was in school, the foreign language requirement could be met by taking Spanish, German or French. Today Spanish is the only option and it is mandatory.

Perhaps when you are done mellowing out, you will check into the real facts.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't most Irish immigrants speak English? Wasn't the English language taking over as the primary language in Ireland in the 19th century? A better example to use would be Germans and Italians. Many first generation peoples of those countries continue to speak their homeland language. It was their children that were assimilating similar to today's Hispanic 2nd generation population.

And I HIGHLY doubt they do not speak English. If they're going to school here, there's no escaping having to learn English.
    Learning English and using it as one's primary language of usage especially out in public are two different things. I find that many Hispanics even though they know how to speak English refuse to unless they have to. Unike the early immigrants who assimilated and spoke English in public.
    I don't know. Like I said before, if I'm out in public and encounter a Hispanic, I can speak to them in English and they'll respond in English. Why would they speak to me in Spanish when they don't know if I speak it or not. If they're speaking Spanish amongst themselves in public, what's the deal? Italians and Germans spoke their languages amongst themselves in public back then no?
    That is why I said they will speak English if they have to as in them responding to you in English. I said nothing about them speaking to you in Spanish.

The deal is that it is a non-assimilation factor to me. Speaking for my own grandparents they only spoke their native langauge at home. In public they wanted to blend into mainstream and not stand out as if they weren't Americans. Since there are so many Hispanics in this country both legally and illegally they seem to want to hang on to their native language in public rather than assimilating to our langauge. It is also a constant reminder of the invasion we are having from south of our border. I know many of them do it out of defiance also. Whether you want to admit it or not many of them resent white Americans.[/quote:14din8mi]

Oh yea, don't get me wrong. I've come across these type of people and I have to say most of the time it comes down to ignorance on their part. I don't know if they picked it up from their parents, friends, or what but it seems they have a distorted view of history most of the time. But those that hang around us seem to not have that issue. Why? Maybe being exposed to people of different walks of life (esp. White Americans) opens up their world view. When you have people of any race, White, Black, whatever, only hanging around with each other, you're going to get a lot of warped ideas forming in their heads regarding "those people who are not like us". It's unfortunate, but that's why we need to insure our schools are fully integrated to prevent this type of ignorances from all groups of people.

Scotsman used kilts not irishman

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast