Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Another fake Nazi Private Message attack today by user Pima. This was one of Bob Crazius's crew from the phony alipac site again.

Same SAKA troll we connected to them.

I have made this post a sticky again since one of our long time users that received the PM seemed confused and thought it was a real racist group on our site.

It is not. It is the illegal alien supporters trying to cause a false flag disruption.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have returned this as a sticky because Bob Quasius and his crew of crazies from the fake alipac site are trying take runs on us about each day.

We will just keep this up so people will know from whence the fake nazi troll at alipac comes from.

These people are nuts and clearly obsessed.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yep, they come almost every day.

We must really be something special for them to focus so intently on us.

Honestly, just consider all the time and effort they waste by doing things that render such little output. I don't have time to be so unproductive. My goals are far more important and deserving of my time and attention.

Dixie

Well this was an interesting read with my morning coffee.

You ever notice how a wind-up toy goes around in circles when it's broken?
    "The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." Patrick Henry

I received a similar one from linda26. It was pretty bad. Who do I report these to? William, moderator?

I still have it in my pms.

Pretty sad when they take everything we believe in or say way out of context. These sympathizers either don't have anything better to do or are just extremely immature. Maybe a combination of both.
    He ain't heavy, he's my Brother
    Â*http://www.alsa.org/

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    peladac, PM it to any mod or admin, and d not give it a second thought, its just a bunch a garbage thought up by people with warped and perverted minds, not worthy of our time and efforts.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    peladac, PM it to any mod or admin, and d not give it a second thought, its just a bunch a garbage thought up by people with warped and perverted minds, not worthy of our time and efforts.
    Thanks and yes they are warped and perverted, what a good way to put it.
    He ain't heavy, he's my Brother
    Â*http://www.alsa.org/

Hey! you are giving those folks in hb too much credit, they are simply not that smart.

They were attacking bush in there, and I mean let's be real, How smart is it to attack the very person who is trying to help them?

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    It's called biting the hand that feeds you, and in their case, nothing surprises us.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

HAHAHAHAHA i just saw this thread lol............ they even used my picture lol......... how nice of them.
    I even had someone try to lure me to Mexico....... hahaha they must really hate me. lol

Michael
    Stupid is as stupid does....... follow the law and if the lawmakers can't, then we need to boot them out of office..........

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast