Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"Oh, I bet MALDEF and the ACLU will be all over this law once it passes.

If nothing else, it'll show just how much of a backward state OK is.

OK isn't OK."
    Yes, the freaking ACLU will be all over this one and I won't hesitate to picket in front of their lame office either!!

Oklahoma backwards? I think not. I have lived in many places and so far after living in OK for 2 years, I love it. OK is more ok than some places I know and I pray that Gov. Henry will sign the bill. I don't care how many illegal immigrants we have working here, they are here ILLEGALY and should not be here in the first place.

These immigration freaks that wrote the article just don't have a leg to stand on so they will bash the only State that is really trying to take care of the issue that is destroying our Country.

These freaks write their stupid articles only to prove how asinine most of their comments are.

Oh and Oldglory, that is the question of the century (What part of illegal do you not understand). They seem do dodge it because they have no answer.
    He ain't heavy, he's my Brother
    Â*http://www.alsa.org/

peladac, I was just reading in the fake alipac an article about a recent ICE raid in some suspected illegal alien homes. They netted several with criminal records. Oh but that was unimportant to the anti-Americans in that forum. All they could do is cry racial profling. It didn't matter that many criminals were taken off our streets and arrested. All they cared about is that some legal residents were inconvienced for awhile until their papers were brought forward. Unbelievable!

Quote Originally Posted by Oldglory
    peladac, I was just reading in the fake alipac an article about a recent ICE raid in some suspected illegal alien homes. They netted several with criminal records. Oh but that was unimportant to the anti-Americans in that forum. All they could do is cry racial profling. It didn't matter that many criminals were taken off our streets and arrested. All they cared about is that some legal residents were inconvienced for awhile until their papers were brought forward. Unbelievable!
    Yes, unbelievable and despicable. The racial card is the only card they have to play because every other reason they have holds no water. The racial card holds no water but we have these sympathizers in our Country that believe in that crap. Maybe they should all house these illegals and take care of them medically and financially and see how long they will tolerate them. I'm all for ICE raiding these places and it has absolutely nothing to do with race.

What part of illegal do you not understand is a very simple question that they and their sympathizers cannot answer. Their answer to everything is race. The ones that cry race all the time are the biggest racists of them all. They need to point their finger at themselves, but unless our Presidente and our pathetic elected officials stand up for us, America is doomed. Not just immigration either, political correctness, unaccountability and lack of ethics and morals.

America is dying and some just don't seem to care.

The ones that don't care, want the U.S. to be another Mexico culturally and ethnically. They hate white people and everything about them. As you said, they are the true racists. What is scary is that many of them are teaching their kids that the "brown" race has some kind of right to be in this country illegally and to have no respect for our immigration laws, our culture, our language and our heritage.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldglory
    The ones that don't care, want the U.S. to be another Mexico culturally and ethnically. They hate white people and everything about them. As you said, they are the true racists. What is scary is that many of them are teaching their kids that the "brown" race has some kind of right to be in this country illegally and to have no respect for our immigration laws, our culture, our language and our heritage.
    Unfortunately, you're absolutely right!

Go home illegals!

Not only should the illegals go home but they should take their traitorous smympathizers with them.

I agree 1000% oldglory!

Quote Originally Posted by CCUSA
    Whoa! What a nutcase!

I remember seeing the screen name domack.

He or she is probably one of the illegals with the bandannas over their faces at their useless marches.

Hopefully, we won't have to hear anymore of domack. He or she might have been deported!
    Thanks for reading carefully, he she whatever where quoting a post and adding all that junk in the middle. I was sent one too. "Green card deported"? I'll have you know my family is of pilgrim stock. Captain Edmund Sears participated in the Boston tea party, all fought in the Revolutionary war. If you'd like to see my pedigree, just Google Captain Sears. I'm proudly still in the same line of work, that makes it around 400 years now.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by domack
    Quote Originally Posted by CCUSA
    Whoa! What a nutcase!

I remember seeing the screen name domack.

He or she is probably one of the illegals with the bandannas over their faces at their useless marches.

Hopefully, we won't have to hear anymore of domack. He or she might have been deported!
    Thanks for reading carefully, he she whatever where quoting a post and adding all that junk in the middle. I was sent one too. "Green card deported"? I'll have you know my family is of pilgrim stock. Captain Edmund Sears participated in the Boston tea party, all fought in the Revolutionary war. If you'd like to see my pedigree, just Google Captain Sears. I'm proudly still in the same line of work, that makes it around 400 years now.
    After careful review of this thread and ALL of domack's posts, I personally find that accusations made against this poster are baseless. If there is any remaining question, I would suggest that questioners DOCUMENT their reasons and PM them to the moderator staff.

Baseless allegations do very little to further our cause.

Can I get an 'Amen'???

Well I can tell you that BOA lost the Sherriffs Dept in Gaston County NC, they withdrawled their Accounts and stated on the NEWS it was because of their giving Credit Cards to Illegasl, so thats what this Boycott is doing
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast