Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'm going to make a sticky of this post so other ALIPAC users can know what is going on if the fake Nazi routine continues from Bob and his crew.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    The most important thing is that we stay focused on our work and activities.
    I couldn't agree more. We are progressing and accomplishing good things. Our efforts are yielding results. Post after post on Alipac shows how successful our mission has become. I'm sure that our progress is the root of their disdain. Every focus campaign victory, every raid, every piece of passed legislation, the ever growing support and membership... leaves them feeling inadequate and longing for the success we are having.

Frankly, I don't care if their feelings are hurt. Without logic or reason, the pro-illegal alien supporters have taken up their position. They have chosen the wrong cause to champion so they are acting out in desperation and ultimately they will suffer the defeat.

They have come to the castle gates on stick horses, while welding wooden swords.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April

Wow, what fruitcakes. Ha, I never liked fruitcake anyway.

Yes, they hate us and will stop at nothing to silence us. Unfortuntately for them, we've become louder, they and the rest of America are hearing us loud and clear. It seems that they think they can shout us down, but they are in for a big surprise.
    He ain't heavy, he's my Brother
    Â*http://www.alsa.org/

I got a good laugh today peeking into the fake alipac forum today. Those raving lunatics invited us to come in there and debate supposedly civilly and yet one person in there who obviously is an anti-illegal they have already called a troll with his very first post! They call that civility?
    When inviting us to debate in there they referred to us as "pantywaists". See what I mean? They start insulting us even before or if we took them up on their invitation! No thanks, they are basically the same ones that post in the HB forum and I had enough of their vile mouths. Debate with civility, my a@@! I invited them to debate me and others in the "SueBee" forum (I think thats the name of it) and the cowards wouldn't show up because they know there aren't biased moderators in there for their cause to back them up. Put up or shut up you fake alipacers and HB raza freaks.

The idiots in the fake alipac forum have really gone off the deep end now! I have posted under other names in the HB forum (because I got banned unfairly as many anti-illegals did) but I have never posted under the name "Tweety"!!!! I am a man you idiots, not a woman and I have read this "Tweety's" posts in other forums and she says she is a woman. Last I looked I haven't had a sex change. LOL!

By the way, the forum you idiots were challenged to debate in is the mod.bee forum. Ask your buddy Quantunflux about it and don't play dumb you know all about that forum. Why won't you debate with me and others in that one which is unbiased, unlike yours! We already asked you too but you are too scared to do it without your biased moderators to back you up.

Mr. Gheen has NEVER banned me from this forum! Yes, he did delete a topic that I either started or posted my thoughts in. I wasn't offended. He told me why and I agreed with him but it wasn't on account of any racist remarks made under that topic. It was for another reason. Get your facts straight you idiots. And it was Delphina that made the remark about us being "panty waists", not Tony. This was her way of inviting us to debate? Yeah, right. LOL!

I am done talking back and forth with fake alipac in here. This is Mr. Gheen's forum and I don't wish to keep a battle going between the two forums. To the idiot who said it was this Tweety person's remarks and not mine that were deleted, that may very well be but mine were also deleted quite awhile back with a civil reason why by Mr. Gheen. I hadn't posted in ALIPAC for some time after that and it wasn't because I was offended. I also went back to work and didn't have as much time to post anywhere anymore.

About modbee.com, your buddy Quantumflux said he told all of you at HB/alipac that we wanted to debate with you in there and he said you all declined. Is he lying? Go read what he said in modbee if you don't believe me. This the end of this in here now. You want to debate? Go to modbee then and as I said, "put up or shut up".

This is sooooo high school

Will they EVER grow up?
    He ain't heavy, he's my Brother
    Â*http://www.alsa.org/

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    The more they squeel, like the caught pigs they are, the more we know we are making a huge impact. They cannot stand that they are unable to prove anything and are realizing they are going down.

Let's keep making huge waves to wash away people like this. America needs us to.
    You've got this right AE......let's just work all the harder to win this fight

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    cv, as much as I love a debate, I realized a bit ago, that unless they came here and were starting trouble here, I was not going to waste my time searching for people to debate with, or should I say in these peoples cases, argue with.

My time is valuable and my time goes strictly to Americans for Legal Immigration PAC.

Besides, why bother arguing with losers?
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast