Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UPDATE 5/20/2007

The fake Nazi troll from the phony alipac site is back. We have established that this person is a goon that hangs out with Bob Crazius and his 5 people that hate ALIPAC.

This person is trying to disrupt our operations and communications by talking like they are a Nazi in support of immigration control, when in fact their own messages show they are both for the illegal aliens and associated with Bob Crazius and crew.

These people are very upset that our operations are working well and in full swing.

If you receive any inappropriate communications, just notify the moderators and we will take them off the boards and clean up their crap again.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

W...thank you for the info. When I got that message I could not believe what I was seeing/reading and after a few minutes and looking at the picture he left of himself I realized it was a droooooooola. I didn't respond, although, I was tempted too but cancelled out...deciding not give that creep the satisfaction.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Americanpatriot, don't give these dirtbags a second thought. Simply copy it and PM it to "ALIPAC" (William) or any other admin.

We get them and it is an indicatin the opposition is feeling threatened by our work and numbers, and the fact that we are reaching the politicians. Simply put, the Open Borders Lobby'ers are grasping at straws trying to ruffle feathers. They're pathetic.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

American Elizabeth,

Thank you...I get alot of strength and inspiration from you and great Americans like you here. You and the other folks on this site are way ahead of me. I never thought of copying the message - I deleted it so I would not be tempted to send a message back...Thanks again - I will remember that for future...
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    They irritate me because they are horrid liars, and obviously hate America.

On their sites, they only talk about ALIPAC members, and never talk about anything productive, as they simply focus on us and have this obsession with coming here, trying to cause trouble, unsuccessfully I might add, like stalkers.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You are right Elizabeth. These diots only care about their raza. They do not care about this country and it's other citizens. The White ones who post in there are married to hispanics, go figure! Ole Bob and the rest of them are so obsessed with William they can't stop talking about him and have started many threads about him in there and in the HB forum too. I think it time they got a life. You don't see William obsessing with them.

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    They irritate me because they are horrid liars, and obviously hate America.

On their sites, they only talk about ALIPAC members, and never talk about anything productive, as they simply focus on us and have this obsession with coming here, trying to cause trouble, unsuccessfully I might add, like stalkers.
    You've got that right. I read that they called us the "mayonnaise militia".
    Could you imagine if we made up some kind of slogan using the word "brown"? Seems like it's perfectly ok for them over there to be blatantly racist, and make threats against people they don't even know. They are the sickest bunch of losers on the planet.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Texascowgirl, that isn't the only inflammatory term they use for those of us who are opposed to illegal immigration. There are several and what sickens me most is the way they talk about our veterans and retired law enforcement who are down at the border trying to help the BP. Many of these people served in our wars and this is the thanks they get.

The women in those forums are the worst. The filthy profanity that comes out of their mouths, I wouldn't want to hear from an old druggie biker. How can they talk that way when they admit they have kids? What are they teaching their kids? That it is alright to break our laws as long as it the "raza"?

bttt
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The HB forum is ran by idiots. I thought I could enjoy a healthy debate on the boards but I quickly found that any difference of opinion was answered with accusations of racism.

An example:
    TonyCheek: Tony Romo is the greatest QB of all time.
    Sgt. Shlitz: I hate to disagree with you, but Peyton Manning is the greatest of all time.
    TonyCheek: GO BACK TO EUROPE YOU DRUNKEN RACIST!!

They have also deleted entire threads when they start to lose their arguments.
    Che Guevara wears a picture of ME on his t-shirt.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast