Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Fine what your doing but its limited

As one belonging to another group on immigration for several years I congrat you on what your doing but its limited in scope and the end result for it seems all that is looked at is the illegals and not the problem as a whole and that is all levels of our governments and business like Microsoft, cisco systems, IBM, etc have sold us out and not just from the bottom end but also where it hurts.

I spent 25 years of my life building what was the silicon valley in SF bay area only to loss my job 3 years ago not by someone who sneaked in over the border but by people who were handed a legal path to slim their way in and take the top job positions.

Lets See :

I have not had a job now in 3 years.
    I lost my family, savings, property, about everything in my home and even my own confidence of every holding a job again.
    Paid every penny to get a college degree for what ?
    Now being told since I have no job in 3 years that I must be to dumb to understand high tech products today.
    I have had a grand total of 1 job interview in all this time. They wanted someone with a college degree, several years experience in high tech network products design and guess what for a senior position a total of 10 bucks a hour gross !
    In the SF bay area the take home pay would not even pay the rent yet those getting H1-B visa will rent a 2 bedroom apartment and split the rent costs with 10 others.

Who got my job ? someone who knew far less then I did, had no real experience but told the company I worked for they would work for only 30% of what I made if the company would simply get them into the USA.

At cisco systems I was the last Amercian in the whole division, I was refused to bring in my lunch if it had any meat in it (since they all were from india though I know some were from iraq) and in the end was outright told they wanted no American working there.

Once into our home they not only never leave but get into high mangement roles where fact is they then ONLY hire their own kind and do not even hide it where they even post new jobs and require you MUST speak other languages in our own country.

Can you complain, NO, can you go to some federal agency for being turned down solely because you speak our language, Hell NO.

The problem is people complain solely about illegals but at the same time buy non American products and hire Non American people by the excuse its LEGAL so its a don't care while 30,000 plus Americans a week lose their job that effects countless people in their family.

Bill Gates announced last week in hiring another 5,000 from india and investing another couple billon dollars over there.
    GM and FORD laying off 10s of thousands while hiring as many overseas.

It seems to me people are more concerned about who is standing on their street corner while not caring that people with vested interests are being voted into office who care more about ALL NON Americans having a job here so they can ship our money to their country.

So in end end its Americans who are selling themselves into a country where we non Amercians control us because they want to fight easy "they are illegals" rather then the total problem.

It makes me want to puke when I hear bush say we Americans do not want the jobs, or see NASA hire mostly non Americans, I suppose we did not want those high tech jobs either.

Wake up and understand this is a bigger war where countries without a shot have taken over our homeland.

So many people need to wake up for this is a war, if not caring about yourself then at least think of your kids future but its about ALL aspects of Non Americans here and its many more millions then just the illegals.

teamzr1--hey man, I'm so sorry to hear about your job loss and being unemployed for 3 years. But here's the good news. We've been fighting for you and you didn't even know it. We've fought every increase to the H1b and H2b visa program, the programs that hurt you and other Americans legally.

Bill Gates went to Washington and the article was posted here on ALIPAC with his whine, as if this man doesn't have enough already, to remove restrictions on foreign employment so he could hire any foreign worker he wants to!!

Oh Boy....we put him on the Traitors List immediately.

We argue with people all day long about the phoney unemployment rate that doesn't reflect your situation. If you don't go down to the ESC every month and register, did you know that you aren't even counted in the unemployment rate unless you are receiving benefits which I'm sure you aren't this long into unemployment.

We're after the President and the Congress on all the FTA, Free Trade Agreements, World Trade Organization, and the plan of which illegal immigration is merely the tool, to terminate the sovereignty of the United States.

It's not about cheap labor....it's not about illegal immigrants versus Americans....it's about flooding our nation with foreign nationals to change the demographics of the United States...to disempower the American People financially...a nice phrase for bankrupting US....so that we can't fight back and regain control of our nation.

The plan is to merge the US by dissolving the US into the great hemispheric nation ruled commercially by the WTO and civilly by the United Nations Agenda 21.

My heart goes out to you. I've been studying this problem now for almost 18 months. Discovered the Bigger Picture about 7 months ago and been wailing ever since to Impeach Bush and Cheney and get these Traitors out of our government so we can fix the problem and get our country back.

All I Want For Christmas Is My Coutry Back

That's my theme. Some people are using it on their signature line. Join US and help us beat these devils sucking our country into the Toilet Bowl of the Third World so they can rule us like the Third Reich.

And that's not radical. That's pure sad simple fact.

Hang in there. Don't give up. Believe me, you are not alone and thousands of people you don't even know are aware of your situation and millions like it and are fighting every day to end this nonsense our fellow citizens are suffering at the hands of Traitors committing pure unadulterated Treason against the American People.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

We are doing a lot more than may be visible here on these boards. Stick around, we have some new tricks and skills for the movement.

Welcome.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks for replying Judy

Pushing to add an additonal 300,000 H1-B visa was delayed until the bums in office get back from their holiday and bush returns from his ranch ( little mexico) and sooner then later they will sneak this into some other bill.

It is interesting what people were willing to do with the trigger of the Boston tea party but today as long as they can go to walmart and buy all those made outside of USA products they are happy.

If people really wanted to strike fear into government and business is to stop right now and for the rest of this holiday month buy nothing and drive as little as possible so that bush family buddies like in S.A get the point we are not going to take it any longer.

If not if people just say they will wait until next elections then they better be willing to read the ballots in spanish as the 1st language.

BTW has anyone asked the bush's to prove if all working on their ranches are legals ?

As to billygates, he is an outright liar, I have over 30 years of P/C experience and his company has never once responded with me sending them at least 10 times my resume.

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    teamzr1--hey man, I'm so sorry to hear about your job loss and being unemployed for 3 years. But here's the good news. We've been fighting for you and you didn't even know it. We've fought every increase to the H1b and H2b visa program, the programs that hurt you and other Americans legally.

Bill Gates went to Washington and the article was posted here on ALIPAC with his whine, as if this man doesn't have enough already, to remove restrictions on foreign employment so he could hire any foreign worker he wants to!!

Oh Boy....we put him on the Traitors List immediately.

We argue with people all day long about the phoney unemployment rate that doesn't reflect your situation. If you don't go down to the ESC every month and register, did you know that you aren't even counted in the unemployment rate unless you are receiving benefits which I'm sure you aren't this long into unemployment.

We're after the President and the Congress on all the FTA, Free Trade Agreements, World Trade Organization, and the plan of which illegal immigration is merely the tool, to terminate the sovereignty of the United States.

It's not about cheap labor....it's not about illegal immigrants versus Americans....it's about flooding our nation with foreign nationals to change the demographics of the United States...to disempower the American People financially...a nice phrase for bankrupting US....so that we can't fight back and regain control of our nation.

The plan is to merge the US by dissolving the US into the great hemispheric nation ruled commercially by the WTO and civilly by the United Nations Agenda 21.

My heart goes out to you. I've been studying this problem now for almost 18 months. Discovered the Bigger Picture about 7 months ago and been wailing ever since to Impeach Bush and Cheney and get these Traitors out of our government so we can fix the problem and get our country back.

All I Want For Christmas Is My Coutry Back

That's my theme. Some people are using it on their signature line. Join US and help us beat these devils sucking our country into the Toilet Bowl of the Third World so they can rule us like the Third Reich.

And that's not radical. That's pure sad simple fact.

Hang in there. Don't give up. Believe me, you are not alone and thousands of people you don't even know are aware of your situation and millions like it and are fighting every day to end this nonsense our fellow citizens are suffering at the hands of Traitors committing pure unadulterated Treason against the American People.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    We are doing a lot more than may be visible here on these boards. Stick around, we have some new tricks and skills for the movement.

Welcome.

W
    Thanks for the welcome,

I am not new to all this for I have been a member of
    http://www.numbersusa.com/ for about 4 plus years
    I have sent 100's of faxes to all levels of governemt including bush telling him in no uncertain words what I think of his polices and lets fact it they ignore the taxpayers and if your a babyboomer like me they wish we would die before they have to give us some of our SS money back.

It really becomes clear as to the state we are in when local counties pay a non American company to install redlight camera to hussle driving ticket money from us and the vendor collects big dollars in return as a BOUNTY

Welcome teamzr1

Pushing to add an additonal 300,000 H1-B visa was delayed until the bums in office get back from their holiday and bush returns from his ranch ( little mexico) and sooner then later they will sneak this into some other bill.
    teamzr1 believe me some of are keeping a very close eye on there sneaky tricks. The more eyes we have the better off we are.

It is interesting what people were willing to do with the trigger of the Boston tea party but today as long as they can go to walmart and buy all those made outside of USA products they are happy
    . I am not a Wal-mart fan and that is for sure. Stopped going there after Sam died and his kids took over.
    BTW has anyone asked the bush's to prove if all working on their ranches are legals ?
    I think we all know that answer. I did ask in one of the letter I wrote to Him, after that I recived 4 letters from the White House with a bunch of junk about guest worker.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Welcome to ALIPAC, Teamzr1. Thank you for sharing what has happened to you for America to see.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Teamzr1,

We are trying to push Guest Worker back till after the holidays.

Our theory is that since this issue is rising rapidly and since it rose to be the top issue in England about six months ago each month passing takes the public knowledge and anger higher.

By the Spring of 2006, most members of Congress will have challengers in their districts. This creates even more pressure for our movement on Congress because an opponent is another competitor that is looking for a way to win.

Tapping into public attitudes with 80+% readings on immigration enforcement would be the way for challengers to go.

In brief, there will be even more pressure from more directions on members of Congress to freeze in their tracks on any visa expansions or guest worker programs.

The Open Borders lobby is floating a bogus poll right now through the Wall Street Journal creating the lie that a majority of Republicans favor Guest Worker.

This is inconsistent with ALL other polls and we have seen this trick before used here in NC during the in-state tuition fight.

Bogus polls do not change the fact that a strong majority of Americans oppose Guest Worker. Members of Congress should know that.

What is coming in 2006 will be bigger than what happened in 1994.

Im convinced of that.

W

teamzr1--you need to go to the search section and search for "WTO" and read as much as you can about it.

You and millions of Americans are victims of a plot to end our nation as a sovereign country to pave the way for world government.

It's not about you or your wages, it's nothing you did or didn't do, you and the millions who have already suffered the consequences of this Maniac's Plan for America are victims of a Maniac and Traitors in the US Congress selling us out.

Corporate America has demonstrated that it has no allegiance to the United States or the American People. Corporate America has demonstrated that they worship Money world-wide and that stores in America mean no more to them than stores in India.

Corporate America has Globalized which means it sees the United States the same way it sees India. A place to operate. Nothing more, nothing less. They want low costs so they make higher profits. Doesn't matter whether it is in the USA or India and they'll break our laws and undermine our people to get them. They have lost sight of what is right and wrong. The difference between good and evil.

They will burn up the world with n'er a second thought and be roaming space looking for new places to build stores and restaurants and will just relocate whoever survived the end of the earth to the new planet.

I truly believe that is where their mindset is. They value nothing that makes them their money; the country; the people; the environment; the system. They are willing to risk it all and destroy it all for higher profits...pushing the envelope in ways this phrase was never intended.

I'm very sad for your experience and the experience of other millions of forgotten discarded Americans.

But listen to me and listen to me well. Corporate America may have forgotten and discarded you, but the American People have not.

We are here; and we are united; and while it's been slow going as you know building informaton; getting the facts; connecting the dots; figuring out what turns out to be a Nightmare from Hell....has not been easy because the information has been withheld by the Media.

You are not alone. WE are here. And numbersusa and fair and millions of Americans are beginning to wake up; to question; to wonder; and sure....many still yawn; still doubt; but look....the statistics are so bad in the United States every American Citizen is being affected in one way or another....they just aren't sure why.

WE here at ALIPAC stand tall and ready and armed with the facts to explain that to them.

WE are in Deep Twit. We are about to lose everything....our possessions, our freedoms, our liberties, our sovereignty, our independence, our nation and with it any control over our daily lives. In otherwords, we are about to become NOT FREE PEOPLE!!!

Your suggestion to stop spending money fits right in with our DON'T SPEND, SAVE program to bust 'em!!

Search for the words "DON'T SPEND, SAVE" or "All I Want for Christmas Is My Country Back" and read some of the ideas we've posted for getting these bastards where it hurts....in their pocketbooks. We want to fill ours, and drain theirs....then We have the power.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Problem is most who would challenge for office just as much want the Non American voters and big business lobby money.
    If we have to wait until its time to say bye bye to bush the war here is lost.
    There are a few voices such as Dodds but lets fact it they do that show for its good ratings but when was the last time they reported that jonny, dave, mike, mary, etc, etc, etc blew their head off today because they lost their jobs and cannot feed their family ?

Polls which are useless ( I am 55 years old and never once have I been polled) even when it shows American want illegals and job issues fixed we have morons in office who like bush says " its worth our boys dying in the sandbox" for its good for us

In all these years with groups like this the end result is the problems are not only solved but much worse.

Interesting USA landmark buildings are now owned by other countries, expect General Motors to be merged into some japan company, illegals taking low paying jobs can afford having many kids here and can even afford the price of gas in Ca.
    One guy from middle east has bought up at least 1,000 houses in northern Ca.
    Mexicans in Ca are still trying to pull Ca out as a USA state,
    3 plus states where Americans make up less then 50% total voters.

I guess bush is right, 2 +2 does not equal 4.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast