Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Welcome teamzr1.

I'm truly sorry to learn what's happening with you. It could happen to ANY of us I'm afraid.

As to billygates, he is an outright liar, I have over 30 years of P/C experience and his company has never once responded with me sending them at least 10 times my resume.
    Do you have any legal recourse? I thought they had to give citizens priority for those jobs. What would happen if Gates was threatened with a lawsuit? Might be a threat is all that's needed. Just a thought.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

teamzr1
    welcome to ALIPAC, we are the folks who will stay the course in this fight.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

No, who to complain to ?
    Bush ?

All gates has to say is that since most of their software comes from india you must also be able to speak their language
    But wait according to gates he hired all of them because there is no one in USA who wants the job or bush says we are too stupid for the job

Quote Originally Posted by had_enuf
    Welcome teamzr1.

I'm truly sorry to learn what's happening with you. It could happen to ANY of us I'm afraid.

Do you have any legal recourse? I thought they had to give citizens priority for those jobs. What would happen if Gates was threatened with a lawsuit? Might be a threat is all that's needed. Just a thought.

teamzr1--Bush is not right about anything. 2 + 2 does still equal 4 and will always equal 4.

He is a heartless, cold-blooded, psychopathic Traitor.

This will all come out eventually. For those of US who have spent the time researhing the Bush Agenda, we see it vividly and it runs our blood cold.

I'm a 4th generation Republican that voted for the Maniac twice before I figured out who he really was and what he was up to.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I never voted for the bum and frankly only 50% of us voted and of that only about 50% voted for him. If you subtract all the mexicans who voted for him he would have lost.
    Some mandate.

So what do we have to look forward to Ms clinton for 2008, hell she is learning to speak spanish now and her husband cannot wait to play in the oval office again.

had_enuf--under the H1b and H2b visas, there is no American priority. They can have 23% unemployment as they do in the city of Detroit for example and hire Guatelamalans, Mexicans, Asians, anyone they want to do all the cleaning in the hotel, all the phone work, all the cooking, all the services and have a couple of American Managers, if they want to, to run the Rennaissance Hotel in Downtown Detroit.

You are thinking about the proposed Guest Worker Program where Lying Bush says, in his proposal the employers would have to verify they can't find any Americans....right.....they'll go to the US Department of Labor, Commie Chao, and say "hey Elaine, got any Americans willing to do this or that for minimum wage this week?" She'll check her list and say, "Nope, not a one. Would you like for me to VERIFY that for you? Okey, dokey, you'll have our electronic verification form in 3 seconds or less". Ole!!

Grrrrrr!! EVERYTHING is a set-up folks. EVERYTHING.

Not one word is true coming out of the mouth of any member fo the US Cabinet, the White House, most of the US House of Representatives and all of the United States Senate.

See? That's how easy it is for the US Government to betray you on top of betrayal. They'll cheat you with the Guest Worker Program and then cheat you again with the "verification".

You must accept the fact as hard as it is that they hate you. They would just as soon you dropped off a cliff; drowned in the river; were killed by illegal aliens; or just evaporated into space. WE are the ones they despise because we are:

The Americans!!!

That fought their little world tyranny plan 60 years ago on two fronts and prevailed.

WE spoiled it for 'em and they've been layin' for US ever since.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

And teamzr1--you said "this is a war".

It most definitely is a war and we were deep into before we even realized the enemy had already surrounded US.

The only way to solve this and save our country for those of the future is these groups wanting to see a change band together with one motto

"Your Fired !"

Start with the bush clan and throw him out of office for we cannot wait until he and his buddy Fox of mexico get their way

People have forgotten those in office work for us.

"Your Fired !"
    Start with the bush clan and throw him out of office for we cannot wait until he and his buddy Fox of mexico get their way
    Damn Straight!!

One Motto: "You're Fired!!""

All together now in Unison!!

Bush and Cheney: You're Fired!

Your fired is in our message.

We will not despair. We must be brave.

We must fight down to the last of all we have.

W

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast