Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Yes we will William and you are the fortress that keeps us all together to be ready for that fight.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Welcome to ALIPAC, teamzr1! You have found a NEW HOME. We are with you 100% and you can bet your bottom dollar (and that's PROBABLY ALL you have) that we are working from dawn til dusk to make a difference in our country.

If you subtract all the mexicans who voted for him he would have lost.
    Some mandate.
    Make that "ALL OF THE ILLEGAL MEXICANS" and you will have hit it dead on.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Pushing to add an additonal 300,000 H1-B visa was delayed until the bums in office get back from their holiday and bush returns from his ranch ( little mexico) and sooner then later they will sneak this into some other bill.
    I thought that the number of H1B visa was approx. 66,000 annually.
    I'm sorry that you lost your job, Teamzr, it should never have happened. I honestly think the H1B visa is not that bad as there is no American available for that specific job, but a US citizen should in no way be fired and replaced by a foreign national.

Welcome to ALIPAC, returning_resident.

Let's get something straight about the H1-B visas.

I honestly think the H1B visa is not that bad as there is no American available for that specific job, but a US citizen should in no way be fired and replaced by a foreign national.
    IF THIS WERE TRUE, we would have NO problem with it. Sadly, this is just more propaganda put out by our government and teamzr1 is just ONE example of the fallacy of the H1-B visa argument. It is just a complete falsehood that there are no Americans available for these jobs. There are thousands of displaced workers just like teamzr1 who have lost their jobs to these visa recipients and there is only one reason that I can see for their lies. The companies are able to bring these people in and pay them MUCH LESS to do the same jobs that they are jerking out from under Americans. It's all GREED by the companies who employ these people AND by our administration and the people we have elected to REPRESENT US. It's perpetrated by the influence of HUGE LOBBYISTS who represent these businesses who CHOOSE to hire foreigners for these jobs so they can CUT THEIR OWN COSTS and make EVEN MORE MONEY at the expense of Americans like teamzr1.

Don't fall into their trap, returning_resident. When the US has ZERO PERCENT unemployment of AMERICAN CITIZENS, THEN we can consider bringing foreigners in to do jobs that Americans WILL DO.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    teamzr1--hey man, I'm so sorry to hear about your job loss and being unemployed for 3 years. But here's the good news. We've been fighting for you and you didn't even know it. We've fought every increase to the H1b and H2b visa program, the programs that hurt you and other Americans legally.
    Don't forget the wonderful world of L1 visas as well
    "I can because I will, I will because I can" ME

Quote Originally Posted by returning_resident
    I thought that the number of H1B visa was approx. 66,000 annually.
    It is a 65,000 annual cap for h-1b not sure for h2.

L1 on the other hand has no cap if I recall correctly, and they are more dangerous.

Re: Fine what your doing but its limited

Quote Originally Posted by teamzr1
    As one belonging to another group on immigration for several years I congrat you on what your doing but its limited in scope and the end result for it seems all that is looked at is the illegals and not the problem as a whole and that is all levels of our governments and business like Microsoft, cisco systems, IBM, etc have sold us out and not just from the bottom end but also where it hurts.

I spent 25 years of my life building what was the silicon valley in SF bay area only to loss my job 3 years ago not by someone who sneaked in over the border but by people who were handed a legal path to slim their way in and take the top job positions.
    I had the same problem as you, except that I never had a tech job, just the education. I graduated a month before Sep. 11. I had one interview and 2 jobs. One job was about 1 week worth of work and the other was about a month and I was miserable.

So I quit looking for the tech job that I wanted more than anything and found something that I could count on.

So don't worry teamzr1 we hear you and know of what you speak. I personally know that the problem is much more than illegal immigration but we do have a better chance in stopping it, and when we do that we have a better stance to push harder on the visas.

teamzr1, a BIG WELCOME to you, brother!! It is here where we organize against illegal immigration and the traitors who force it on us.

There's not one congressman or senator with the guts to stand up and declare all of this wrong and then put forth a bid for impeachment. They're so damn scared of damaging their precious party. Damn bottom feeders, gutless, spineless, selfserving, cowards who have sold freedom and liberty. Just how in the hell would the patriots of yesteryear have reacted?? YOU KNOW DAMN WELL WHAT THEY WOULD HAVE DONE!!.

IMPEACHMENT NOW
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I agree, Bootsie. I think you’re right regarding the H1B visa. I think it’s a scam just like that diversity lottery. I’ve got nothing against the ethnic diversity which America is. But someone has to earn US citizenship. But overall it’s not the H1B visa I’m against or afraid of. It’s actually merely the TN visa. As far as I know is that there is no maximum number of TN visas. Like the H1B has the maximum of 65,000, there is no maximum number of TN visas. It’s just a visa under the NAFTA agreement. It's a one year visa, but can be renewed every year as there is NO time limit on the number of years a TN visa holder can stay in the United States.
    So unlimited number of Canadians and Mexicans can apply for the TN work permit visa and later on for the Green Card. As far as I know, correct me if I’m wrong.

A 0% unemployment of American citizens will never be achieved. But still then, we have to allow some people to get into the country. I mean I’m an US citizen, but my girlfriend is from Sweden and we’re both living/studying in another EU country. And the change is likely that she’s joining me to the US. And I think nobody has the right to prevent her to come to the US. So my point is: That foreigners will always keep coming, but as long it’s limited and controlled, I don’t see any problems.

People are not understanding H1-B and the issues
    Latest report I read is over 300,000 who came here and took high tech jobs, NEVER returned to their country as they promised when their visa expired.

This in not low paying jobs as someone mentioned that none of us wanted.

Example my job pre 2001 I was making over $100,000 plus a year in the SF bay area. The same job today pays a grand total of 10 bucks an hour !

Why because these H1-B people flooded that job market, drove us out of jobs and business knowing the visa expires, still employ those people.

Was not the American way to get educated, get a degree and do high level work, for what when the illegal mexicans now make more money as a janitor ?
    So my point is Non Americans also took the top job professions and drove it into the ground, why so business that makes high tech electronic and PC products have a hugh profit margin and that can be proved by just looking at the worth of billygates and his buddies.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast