Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

General Strike

Welcome Team; I agree with you that illegal immigration is the tip of the iceburg. I believe that illegal immigration is simply the domestic aspect of outsourcing. We have not been a real sovereign nation for quite a while now.

As for solutions, one of your posts nailed it. Buy nothing, do nothing, drive nothing. Wait long enough americans and you won't even be able to choose this option. You'll be broke, and just plain marginalized, others will be immigrated in to take your place. It has gone too far to be rectified through representational voting.

I call this the General Strike(it is the ONLY way now, in my view), the balking of the populace economically to force the hand of those who are currently pillaging us. If we allow any more of our jobs to go overseas or into H1-B hands or illegals the general strike won't work as these "american" companies will have willing employees to work despite any general strike. They will be working here, there, and everywhere while shipping the things they make to willing american buyers.

It is get off the pot time. That or just enjoy your moment of free time in the sun.

"At either end of the social spectrum, lies a liesure class" cheers glenn

Re: General Strike

I agree 100% because if we stop buying then business has no purpose to hire anyone. Do this over this holiday spending spree and you'll see how fast changes have to be made so I say to save future Xmas for our kids is delay having one this year

How interesting in other countries they do whatever it takes not to buy our products and defend their workforce and here in the USA we give the candy store away.
    Imagine we Americans are so hot in buying imported products that we owe countries like japan and china so much money that they can buy up General Motors for only 18 billion dollars and it costs them not a red cent since we owe them 100s of billions

AS of January 1, 2004, there were approximately 1,100,000 legal visas available to immigrants through a variety of programs to enter the US Legally. After January 1, 2004, Congress went crazy trying to increase these numbers legally through a variety of programs. Agriculture wanted a 1,000,000 more AgJobs. The crab plants in Maryland wanted thousands of new ones to pick their crabs. The hotel and restaurant industry wanted several hundred thousand more to work in their hotels and restaurants. The hospitals wanted 50,000 more nurses. Bill Gates wanted unlimited new visas to hire as many foreigners as he wanted in his software business.

There is no end to it. Our economy is in shambles. Americans do not have work and those who are working are losing wages, salaries, and/or benefits.

Legal Immigration is becoming the Step-Child to Illegal Immigration and a means to legalize the illegal and sanction the unnecessary.

Remember an advertisement "Uncle Sam Wants You!"

Seen it lately?

Uncle Sam doesn't want you anymore. So, you know what I say to Uncle Sam--YOU'RE FIRED!"

Clean House...get these Traitors out of our government; get these illegals and excess legal immigrants out of our country; and lets start over.

It's our job as Americans that when our nation is derailed and hanging on a cliff, that WE pull that freight train back to solid ground, clean up the mess, fix what is wrong, and get our nation back on track as the Smartest, Greatest Nation ever formed.

If WE don't do that, our country is is over and so are WE.

It's long past the time for debate. It's time for action. It's time to get off our duffs and do whatever it takes to get these Traitors out of our government and these Foreigners out of our land.

It's really, very very simple.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Welcome Teamzr1. I sorry for what has happened to you, your story broke my heart. Had_Enuf is right it could happen to any of us. We will fight and we are not going to let up. Our numbers are growing daily and they will continue to grow as long as they do away with the middle class in this country.
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

can you?

Buy nothing but essentials and hear the roar of silence. It is all the power those ruining us have over the people. We can decide what country we want, and it has to manifest itself physically. Cyber babble and congress fawning are fine but, it is what you buy that defines the physical health of your economy.

I'm no real fan, but he is from my home state, if he were alive today he would likely be a globalist.

"The business of America, is business" Calvin Coolidge.

Like cal says let's get down to business. Metaphorically speaking America, Shut your pie holes, abstain to regain. cheers glenn

I jsut want a clarification. When you say legal immigrants need to go, and foreigners. What do you mean? I am trying to comprehend it, because that is a big leap from the illegal immigration issue. And I just want to understand it a little bit better before I give to much input on this.

Aracely....it's rhetoric in ways but literal in others. The United States is being invaded by illegal immigrants as well as legal immigrants because Congress is almost monthly it seems increasing the numbers of legal immigrants without study, without assurance of absorption rates, without any veritication that the additional workers are really needed, without any analysis of the cost to the American People versus the benefit to industry and business claiming they need the workers.

15 years ago the annual legal immigrants numbers were around 500,000 an year. About now 13 years ago, Congress doubled it to 1,000,000. Now in the past 3 years, they are increasing every single visa category by tens of thousands and in some cases hundreds of thousands so fast that I can't keep track. Mikulski's bill passed which added 200,000 as I recall a few months ago. Someone else increased the nurses category and added 50,000 more nursing visas. Someone else increased the h1b and someone else the h2b and someone else the l1v....blah blah...on and on. It is totally out of control. Some of us want a Moratorium on new legal immigration until the whole situation is assessed and under control.

In addition, the plan in Congress right now is just to make all the illegal immigrants legal circumventing the entire issue of controlling the numbers of foreign nationals entering the United States at a rate and pace that exceeds our country's ability to absorb this new population without causing extreme damage to American Citizens and the Legal Immigrants and Residents already here.

With respect to foreigners....foreigners enter the United States to travel, fine; to conduct business trips, fine; to visit family or friends, fine; for special services like medical assistance, fine; but foreigners also enter our country to do damage. Mexican Consultaes promoting illegal immigration; interfering with our political process making speeches about what our US Immigration Policy should be; aiding employers with finding illegal workers; aiding illegal workers; aiding illegal aliens who are not workers; negotiating deals with Congress and the President to send more money out of the United States to Mexico--all against the best interest of the American People.

One of the reasons we are experiencing so much outsourcing is foreign nationals were allowed to enter the United States to recruit our industries and convince them to leave the United States; lay-off American Workers; and go skipping out on US to India for example; Singapore; and other places. Indians have actually come into the United States on temporary travel visas, asked Hillary Clinton to help them find office space in Buffalo, New York and then convinced a company in Buffalo who was making money and very profitable that they could make more money in India--after several months of this "marketing", the company decided to close the plant in Buffalo laying off several thousand employees. I forget the name of the company, but it was on the news several months ago. Then the fancy pants from India was on one of the business cable shows bragging about his operation; showing all his "analyses" he prepares and provides to prospective industry plant CLOSERS and was promoting his business on national television for free. He's not a citizen. He's not supposed to be here for this purpose; opening an office; and establishing a business to take our manufacaturing out of our country.

Hillary said, "well yes I helped him, he said he was creating 10 jobs". She traded thousands for 10 and I'm sure a nice contribution to her campaign fund.

Our people that are in DC are so stupid and so corrupt that they are actually aiding and abetting foreign nationals to come into our nation and steal our economy.

China was given Most Favored Nation status by Bill Clinton. Well, how do you do!! They own more dollars than we do. They just surpassed us in the technology export business this year exporting $180 Billion compared to our little second rate $147 Billion...but wait....aren't these jobs Americans WILL DO? Clinton gave China Most Favored Nation Status when he let a Chinese guy sleep in the Lincoln Bedroom who gave a $200,000 contribution to Clinton's re-election campaign.

China controls the general manufacturing of goods as well as the high technology manufacturing as well. All because of a night in the lincoln bedroom by their "representative" and a measley 200k contri to the Clinton fund.

Our country has lost its mind. Our politicians are crazy. They have no sense, no balance, no capability of representing the fiduciary interest of the American People. No decent human being would sell our out manufacturing economy like Clinton did for 30 pieces of silver. No decent human being could stand at a microphone and defend her assistance of an industry raider by saying, they created 10 jobs, when they stole about 3,000 from this ONE COMPANY. I'm sure they've closed up their Buffalo Recruiting Office, sent their Kelly Girls home, and moved on to another town; and then another; like a Barnum and Bailey Circus.

Much of our industry is being lured out; promoted out; by recruiters from foreign nations. Vicente Fox comes up here, meets with industry associations and encourages them to hire his people to work in their facilities in the US illegally.

When was the last time a politician representing the United States did that? When was the last time George W Bush said one positive word about American Workers; made one truthful intelligent comment about the status of the American Worker; or any American for that matter?

We have no advocates. We have no one representing Our Best Interest. We have no one promoting our interest. Everyone is promoting the interests of foreign nationals; foreign businesses; and foreign nations...at our expense on our dime on our livelihoods on our lives on our future.

I don't know how everyone feels about your question, but many of us feel this way; and this is how I feel about the question you asked. I hope I've clarified how I feel and perhaps shed some literal light on the rhetoric.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

HI Team-
    I think the invasion ison two levels- one is As you mentioned- bill gates hiring Indians( from India) to weaken and un-employ american workers-
    then there are the illegals who are taking just about all the entry level jobs that used to go to americans - of all ages-
    and foriegn slumlords- find property ownership an easy path to riches-and a personal issue with me- you see landlords can do almost anything and are not monitered by government officals- this means they can be dictators in our country and believe me they do make miserable landlords and break the law right and left-
    just over on Greenburg road in tigard oregon- right next to upscale Washington square shopping center is the illegal immigrant slum
    I know of a asian landlord who looks the other way when the mexicans move in enmasse and violent occupancy codes- that is just the tip of the iceburg-----
    By the way- amazon.com also hires hindus to do thier work and has just outsourced to Romania- not to mention the chinese internet company they bought last year....

and we are supposed to pay taxes for a country that has so adbandoned it's people?

Do not forget the millons who come here so called legal for school, sounds sweet huh ?
    Then they go home with what they learned and do what ?
    Of course take all those out sourced jobs to stick it to us.
    That is like how everyone thought it was cute that those visiting from japan back in the 1960s always were seen taking pictures of the USA when in fact those pictures were to copy our product designs so they could go home, no need for R&D for they just copied our product designs.

A real joke is when I lived in LA CA area in the 1970's the place was flooded with guys from india, iraq and iran, WHY ?
    Because our government was training them all how to fly fighter jets.
    Wow another bite ya in the ass story.

Good points but lets not forget that jobs they are taking such as several areas of construction are NOT low paying jobs.
    Notice in Ca how they have their own unions and control and go on strike in hotel and store jobs, heck those jobs pay more them many jobs Americans have.

On another note I had to laugh when I read in news tonight how illegals are legal enough to file lawsuit against a state today for refusing to give illegals driver licenses !

Who in the hell holding office is minding the damn store ?

This crap will give us more then heartburn

Quote Originally Posted by thelmahopkins
    HI Team-
    I think the invasion ison two levels- one is As you mentioned- bill gates hiring Indians( from India) to weaken and un-employ american workers-
    then there are the illegals who are taking just about all the entry level jobs that used to go to americans - of all ages-
    and foriegn slumlords- find property ownership an easy path to riches-and a personal issue with me- you see landlords can do almost anything and are not monitered by government officals- this means they can be dictators in our country and believe me they do make miserable landlords and break the law right and left-
    just over on Greenburg road in tigard oregon- right next to upscale Washington square shopping center is the illegal immigrant slum
    I know of a asian landlord who looks the other way when the mexicans move in enmasse and violent occupancy codes- that is just the tip of the iceburg-----
    By the way- amazon.com also hires hindus to do thier work and has just outsourced to Romania- not to mention the chinese internet company they bought last year....

and we are supposed to pay taxes for a country that has so adbandoned it's people?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast