Page 30 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Balboa
    Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Bren, the other candidates supporters had the same option to support their candidate. Or are you going to believe 28 people in a room.
    It is kids who are voting in those internet polls-----or there would be larger numbers who actually show up to do the voting in the "real" world.

Where were the Paul supporters in Iowa, New Hampshire, Wyoming????

It appears, they couldn't break away from the computers---because they are kids!!
    Well well reality has set in tonight. The younger generation has a vote also!! They are a force to be reckoned with. :P Go Ron Paul!!!
    No, kids who are not old enough to vote-----or his numbers would have been higher in Iowa, New Hampshire, and Wyoming!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by Balboa
    Bren, the other candidates supporters had the same option to support their candidate. Or are you going to believe 28 people in a room.
    It is kids who are voting in those internet polls-----or there would be larger numbers who actually show up to do the voting in the "real" world.

Where were the Paul supporters in Iowa, New Hampshire, Wyoming????

It appears, they couldn't break away from the computers---because they are kids!!
    Well well reality has set in tonight. The younger generation has a vote also!! They are a force to be reckoned with. :P Go Ron Paul!!!
    No, kids who are not old enough to vote-----or his numbers would have been higher in Iowa, New Hampshire, and Wyoming!!
    Yea yea yea. Time to wake up Bren!!

Bren, weren't you around the last couple of days when we were talking about voter fraud. He won, so just accept it.
    He may have won the internet/phone voting-----as only the Ron Paul supporters and "kids not old enough to vote"----seem to participate in them. But, he NO WAY won the actual debate.

We will see on Tuesday-----we should see THOUSANDS of Ron Paul supporters showing up in Michigan then!!

By the way----what happened to them in Iowa, New Hampshire, and Wyoming????
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

These other candidates should begin to get the hint. People always stick up for the one being picked on. Bet they'll quit this crap. It just makes Paul more popular.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Tiny wrote:

Bren, weren't you around the last couple of days when we were talking about voter fraud. He won, so just accept it.
    Forgetting the poll for a minute, do you really think Paul won the debate? I'm sorry, I just don't see it. IMO, Thompson was the clear winner tonight. No, I'm not basing my opinion on anything the focus group had to say. I'm basing my opinion strictly on what I witnessed with my own eyes and heard with my own ears.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Ron Paul having a good night at the debate. Now I can go to sleep. Goodnight guys.

These other candidates should begin to get the hint. People always stick up for the one being picked on. Bet they'll quit this crap. It just makes Paul more popular.
    Well said Tiny!!

Bren,
    If Paul's supporters are mostly 'kids' not able to vote they sure have a lot of money to donate to him.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I didn't televise the results of the text poll. Fox did. He won and that's that.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by rmsings
    fox should be really embarassed right now. They did everything they could to discredit Ron Paul and he won their own text poll.
    Anyone who watched the debates knows that Ron Paul did not win.

Ummm, yes he did to me. I am sick to death of this illegal war, the illegal immigration problem, the fact I can not sue a pharma company that I believe made my child get cerbral palsy because of the patriot act, the fact that the new homegrown terrorist act can apply to any one of us on this board trying to make our political ideologies known and followed by congress as being homegrown terrorists. To me Paul won, I want my freedoms back, I do not want the NAU, or the Amero and he is the only one I think would really fight against it.
    Bren you have commented back to everyone else can you please respond to me? You were gracious as to having given me a link to a Romney video and I appreciated that, but look at my points they are valid, adn Romney nor anyone else wants to abolish the Patriot Act, have you read it, it is draconian, and was passed without anyone reading it, kind of like the way they tried to pass the immigration bill.