Page 40 of 45 FirstFirst ... 30363738394041424344 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by slyhunter
    Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    Gawd, I'm glad I wasn't here for the 16 pages of THIS thread last night.

I noticed that while the 'focus group' said Paul was the big loser, the text poll had him as the big winner. When you realize that you can only vote once in the text poll, unless you have multiple cell phones to vote from, it's pretty clear that RP supporters are a much bigger group than what anyone gives them credit for.

And RP is RIGHT, it all comes back to economics, ALL of it...
    then he should win the nomination, but he won't. It only proves that his supporters are more fanatic at calling in at every poll and the others supporters only show up when it counts.
    We're fanatics, all right. Fanatical enough to become precinct captains, fanatical enough to canvass our precincts door-to-door, fanatical enough to ignore ignorant, denigrating comments from naysayers like yourself who are satisfied to let this country continue down the path of self-destruction.

How ANY of you can think that ANOTHER CFR Globalist would be GOOD for this country is beyond comprehension, but I guess it proves that the dumbing down of America has been pretty damned successful...

Banned
    I'm still waiting for all this support for Paul to translate into
    viable votes

Name a state where he appears to have a win in the bag and I'll not
    say another word until after the primary in that state

Banned
    I can only educate the people in my own precinct, and the people on the internet that WANT to be educated. I frankly don't think Ron Paul will get the nomination, especially after the 'hit job' questions he got from Faux last night. The BS is going to get deeper and smellier as time goes by.

The real problem that this country faces is NOT illegal immigration, that's just a symptom of the REAL problem. Just like the 16th Amendment is a SYMPTOM, and the UN is a SYMPTOM, and the NAU is a SYMPTOM, and NAFTA, CAFTA, GATT, WTO, etc. are ALL SYMPTOMS!

The PROBLEM is the Council on Foreign Relations, and until we REJECT the PROBLEM, the SYMPTOMS will just keep multiplying.

Why is that so hard for you people to understand???

I believe Romney owes Paul and apolgy.

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/story?id=4115702&page=1

Quote Originally Posted by Bren
    I agree with some of your comments.

Romney wasn't picking on Ron Paul-----his response would have been the same to any of them that said what Ron did. All he said was......."Ron you need to stop reading the Ahmendinijad playbook"-----which is true. He was saying that because Ron was talking about the BS report/video that Iran released today----trying to blame the US for what happened with the ships the other day. He was polite to him later in the debate---when he was answering something about illegals.
    I know what his comment was in reference to; I just thought it was unbecoming of him, particularly since we're already aware of their differing perspectives on the Middle East. I don't know what purpose it served, and it bothered me that he would take a crack at someone who has neither directly challenged nor disrepected him. I believe Romney is a gracious and decent man, and I expect him to resist the cheap shot. That said, it didn't change my mind about supporting him.

Quote Originally Posted by Skippy
    McCain says his colleagues call him the Sheriff. Then he's running for the wrong office.
    His colleagues are right- except that McCain should be running for President of Mexico. Maybe he thinks he is.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rmsings

I believe you're right, but you won't get any Romney supporters to understand it, in their minds the truth is whatever the MSM says it is, regardless of the evidence before their eyes.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    Quote Originally Posted by rmsings

I believe you're right, but you won't get any Romney supporters to understand it, in their minds the truth is whatever the MSM says it is, regardless of the evidence before their eyes.
    If I'm not mistaken McClown made worse jabs at Paul, as did the
    moderators

Where is the demand for their apologies ?

Also at one point in the debate when Romney was answer a statement
    by Paul he stated that he had not seen Pauls stance on illegal immigration ,
    Which was fair

I think several others treated Paul a whole lot worse than Romney did last night

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    Britt Hume is out of line.
    I agree that Britt Hume was out of line the way he questioned Paul on what he was talking about. But IMO, Paul sometimes jumps all over the place and no one can follow what he is saying at times.

THAT DOESN'T EXCUSE THE FACT THAT BRITT WAS RUDE!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Saki
    Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    MCCAIN IS A LYING SACK

WE ARE NOT WILLING TO LOOK AT A GUESTWORKER OR
    AMNESTY PROGRAM
    That was the most galling comment. It was "Americans want comprehensive immigration reform" all over again. He's committed his spiel to memory, so I guess there's no need for cue cards:"seal the borders.....''we'll deal with the 12 million here in a humane and compassionate fashion.."
    Whenever McCain says this (which is often), I can't help but wonder- humane for who? The American people or the illegal aliens? There is nothing humane about Americans losing jobs, hospitals and ERs closing, once decent neighborhoods being turned into cesspools, our schools being trashed, our jails full of felons who are in the country illegally, citizens killed by drunk illegals and on and on.
    This is why I do think McCain believes he is running for President of Mexico. And thus far, no one has been able to convince him otherwise.