Page 34 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    Anyone who watched the debates knows that Ron Paul did not win.
    What do you mean? I even predicted it. The crystal ball had spoken, and I made the bold assertion, and was RIGHT on the money. You should not doubt my crystal ball. I trusted in it, and it came through for me once again.
    I want to buy your crystal ball!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Banned
    la raza poll

lol

Did anyone catch the interview after the debate with McCain and Hannity? He said he changed his mind about securing the border first, because he heard the people. Then he said, but the people still want some kind of pathway for the illegals here. He just never gives up, does he.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    Alan Combes just brought up a survey that said 47% of America wants a pathway to citizenship for illegals
    You know how those polls are........It depends on how they ask the questions.

They phrase the questions so that they get the responses that they want!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Did anyone catch the interview after the debate with McCain and Hannity? He said he changed his mind about securing the border first, because he heard the people. Then he said, but the people still want some kind of pathway for the illegals here. He just never gives up, does he.
    Of course not

He said seal the borders but then America would welcome a guestworker program and path to citizenship

And we are suppose to take the word of border govs

Like Richardson ,Nappy and Perry ?

I don't think so

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    He ALWAYS says that!!! And, Lindsey Graham is his campaign advisor----but they never ask him-----why did he call US citizens xenophobes and bigots when speaking in front of La Raza!!

PLUS.........There are already over 7 guest worker programs!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    PLUS.........There are already over 7 guest worker programs!!!
    and an unlimited one for ag workers

tinybob, I could not put enough "eye rolling" signs on here to cover McCain's fairytale comment on that pathway to citizenship line. Come on Mr. McCain, it is all of those illegal alien businesses and supporters and leeches that buy and promote that thinking.

Matthew 5:44
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Bear wrote:

What do you mean? I even predicted it. The crystal ball had spoken, and I made the bold assertion, and was RIGHT on the money. You should not doubt my crystal ball. I trusted in it, and it came through for me once again.
    I never doubted it for a minute, especially since Paul has won ever Fox debate poll so far. It's a game that anyone with a cell phone can participate in. Heck, if Hunter would have been there I could have used 6 different cell phones to call in on (wife & 4 kids all have cell phones too).

Can you vote more than once on the same phone in these polls?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn