Page 31 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bren will never admit that Ron Paul won and that is that. I always go for the underdog!! Always comes out the winner!! Goodnight again ALIPAC.

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Bren, weren't you around the last couple of days when we were talking about voter fraud. He won, so just accept it.
    He may have won the internet/phone voting-----as only the Ron Paul supporters and "kids not old enough to vote"----seem to participate in them. But, he NO WAY won the actual debate.

We will see on Tuesday-----we should see THOUSANDS of Ron Paul supporters showing up in Michigan then!!

By the way----what happened to them in Iowa, New Hampshire, and Wyoming????
    Alot of his supporters are college students 18 and over, they are not KIDS they are young adults!

And I'll just bet they play a big roll in the elections, infact they are now out working their ass off for Paul.

You can bet they will vote on election day after all of their work. Not all young adults are fat, stupid, and lazy.

Please give alittle credit where credit is deserved, you don't have to vote for him just let his supporters have alittle glory for a change, where it is deserved.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    Bren,
    If Paul's supporters are mostly 'kids' not able to vote they sure have a lot of money to donate to him.
    Where were they in Iowa, New Hampshire and Wyoming??

Also, Mitt Romney raised $5 million on Monday, but he never wins the internet polls.

So, those polls do not mean anything!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Bren, weren't you around the last couple of days when we were talking about voter fraud. He won, so just accept it.
    He may have won the internet/phone voting-----as only the Ron Paul supporters and "kids not old enough to vote"----seem to participate in them. But, he NO WAY won the actual debate.

We will see on Tuesday-----we should see THOUSANDS of Ron Paul supporters showing up in Michigan then!!

By the way----what happened to them in Iowa, New Hampshire, and Wyoming????
    Alot of his supporters are college students 18 and over, they are not KIDS they are young adults!

And I'll just bet they play a big roll in the elections, infact they are now out working their ass off for Paul.

You can bet they will vote on election day after all of their work. Not all young adults are fat, stupid, and lazy.

Please give alittle credit where credit is deserved, you don't have to vote for him just let his supporters have alittle glory for a change, where it is deserved.
    So, we will see thousands showing up to vote in Michigan and South Carolina??
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Tiny wrote:

Forgetting the poll for a minute, do you really think Paul won the debate? I'm sorry, I just don't see it. IMO, Thompson was the clear winner tonight. No, I'm not basing my opinion on anything the focus group had to say. I'm basing my opinion strictly on what I witnessed with my own eyes and heard with my own ears.
    I agree with you, Thompson won tonight.

I think that Romney came in second.

I think that maybe Paul third-----just because he had spirited answers----although I did not agree with his answers.

Quote Originally Posted by rmsings
    fox should be really embarassed right now. They did everything they could to discredit Ron Paul and he won their own text poll.
    Anyone who watched the debates knows that Ron Paul did not win.

Ummm, yes he did to me. I am sick to death of this illegal war, the illegal immigration problem, the fact I can not sue a pharma company that I believe made my child get cerbral palsy because of the patriot act, the fact that the new homegrown terrorist act can apply to any one of us on this board trying to make our political ideologies known and followed by congress as being homegrown terrorists. To me Paul won, I want my freedoms back, I do not want the NAU, or the Amero and he is the only one I think would really fight against it.
    Bren you have commented back to everyone else can you please respond to me? You were gracious as to having given me a link to a Romney video and I appreciated that, but look at my points they are valid, adn Romney nor anyone else wants to abolish the Patriot Act, have you read it, it is draconian, and was passed without anyone reading it, kind of like the way they tried to pass the immigration bill.

fox should be really embarassed right now. They did everything they could to discredit Ron Paul and he won their own text poll.
    Anyone who watched the debates knows that Ron Paul did not win.

Ummm, yes he did to me. I am sick to death of this illegal war, the illegal immigration problem, the fact I can not sue a pharma company that I believe made my child get cerbral palsy because of the patriot act, the fact that the new homegrown terrorist act can apply to any one of us on this board trying to make our political ideologies known and followed by congress as being homegrown terrorists. To me Paul won, I want my freedoms back, I do not want the NAU, or the Amero and he is the only one I think would really fight against it.
    Bren you have commented back to everyone else can you please respond to me? You were gracious as to having given me a link to a Romney video and I appreciated that, but look at my points they are valid, adn Romney nor anyone else wants to abolish the Patriot Act, have you read it, it is draconian, and was passed without anyone reading it, kind of like the way they tried to pass the immigration bill.
    Sorry......I wasn't ignoring you----I just missed your post.

Luckily I type very fast!!

We have sooooooooooooo many battles-----on different issues-----we need to focus on the ones that are MOST urgent/important first. Then, go after the rest.

The illegal invasion needs to be first!!!

Mr. Paul speaks well for the constitution and our freedoms. Less Government, etc. Tonight, I thought Mr. Thompson did great.

Focus group said that they were glad that Ron Paul was included. I was too.

Matthew 5:44
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Goodnite, Balboa. Congrats on our candidate!

Bren, give it up, your not convincing anyone. As for the kids. The kids that are running his sites are in their late 20's and early 30's. Most of the young people who support him are college age. Watch the videos on him and you'll get all the info. He attracts people from all ages and has more monetary support from the military than any of the other candidates.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Did you hear these people???

They said that Thompson won the debate, they are concerned about illegals.........Yet, they are voting for McCain>?????