Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ToeNee
    Who got suntan lotion on the camera lens? (All the pictures have the same fuzzy smudge.)
    Sorry, that must be baby oil. I was still working part time as a male exotic dancer at the time to make ends meet!

Yep, so our "fake picture" critic here can see that these pictures, including more of me and Jim G in front of the building can be seen posted into our archives or May 2005.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-4057.html

Anymore doubts???

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by ToeNee
    Who got suntan lotion on the camera lens? (All the pictures have the same fuzzy smudge.)
    Sorry, that must be baby oil. I was still working part time as a male exotic dancer at the time to make ends meet!

Yep, so our "fake picture" critic here can see that these pictures, including more of me and Jim G in front of the building can be seen posted into our archives or May 2005.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-4057.html

Anymore doubts???

W
    OH WILLIAM I don't even want to go there.

I too do photography. Outdoor lighting can be more tricky than you think. If a car window reflection drives by as you take it. A dirty lens also, or is you are using aperture settings, it can also make a difference. In older (non-digital) cameras you can have a tear in your camera that lets light into the film. Many things. Yes, doctoring does go on alot but its pretty easy to see with the succession of pics that this is a dirty lens.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

-----------------
    rriiiggghhhttt. . . . You only wish it was as glamorous of an excuse as your "alleged" part time job. My guess is: it’s a greasy finger smudge you carelessly caused while stuffing your face with lays potatoes chips?
    Stop the MOB deny the JOB

I did not take this pictures though, they were taken by activists at the event.

W

I was surprised also to hear that the Minute Men indorced him I knew something wasn't right and now I understand it is just another sellout not like we have anyone but ourselfs as USA citizens to defend our country and even our lives . Someone recently said this and it makes you think.....Anarchy may not be the best form of government, But it is better than No government at all. Lets hope it doesn't have to come to that. I still have hope and I know I have the love for the UNITED STATES of america. Sorry but thats the only way I address this country now I look at it as America is the continent it is the United States Soldiers that has made this country free and Strong !

God Bless the U S A Foerever !!!!!!
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

Gilchrist & Huckabee

I feel really fortunate to have this source of info in regard to this man seeking to become president of our nation.
    The problem as I see it is there is not a person who supports enforcement of immigration laws anywhere near the top tier of candidates in the Republican party and the Democrats will not even discuss the subject of the invasion by illegals in a program that was one and a half hours long.
    I have tried to research each of the candidates and you can know one thing for sure MH is fooling a lot a people with his double speak.
    I do not have anything for the Democrats,the problem is that Huckabee,
    Guliani, are not viable alternatives and Mit Romney has his own thing going with illegals working on his property.
    I don't know what it will take but we need someone from the cut of Tom Tancredo to lead this nation if it is to survive as we have known it.
    Thanks for the info in regard to the candidates.

Funny

http://hotair.com/archives/2007/12/18/a ... mmigration

Huckabee insisted [to Fox News] that “the pathway to get back here legally doesn’t take years. It would take days, maybe weeks, and then people could come back in the workforce.â€
    Stop the MOB deny the JOB

[quote]“I’m going to have to follow up on this,â€

Where are the Federal Election Commission Reports

Hey, I am just an ordinary American Citizen who supports closing our borders. I read all the post here about Gilchrist and Mr. Gheens response and being curious, I wondered what these Federal Election Commision Reports look like, having never seen one.

So I clicked on Mr. Gheens link in his email response to Mr. Gilchrist and the Minutemen and I was taken to the Main Page of the Federal Election Commission. I then did a search under the names Alipac and also a separate search under Gheen. Both searches came up empty, zero responses.

I am not saying they are not there; just that I could not find them. I would like to see what they say. Can someone give me a better link, perhaps right to the pages with the reports, or at least just tell me where to search.

Thanks.

Re: Where are the Federal Election Commission Reports

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisman1939
    Hey, I am just an ordinary American Citizen who supports closing our borders. I read all the post here about Gilchrist and Mr. Gheens response and being curious, I wondered what these Federal Election Commision Reports look like, having never seen one.

So I clicked on Mr. Gheens link in his email response to Mr. Gilchrist and the Minutemen and I was taken to the Main Page of the Federal Election Commission. I then did a search under the names Alipac and also a separate search under Gheen. Both searches came up empty, zero responses.

I am not saying they are not there; just that I could not find them. I would like to see what they say. Can someone give me a better link, perhaps right to the pages with the reports, or at least just tell me where to search.

Thanks.
    Try searching on Americans for Legal Immigration. If this does not work for you, email me and I will help you reach the files.

W

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast