Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

TVC

Who?

What about Tom Tancredo from Colorado? It is to me just as important to know who we can support, as it is who not to support. While the who not to support fosters a negative message, and in many cases can hurt our cause as we begin to sound a lot like liberal Democrats, a positive message about who is looking good can direct peoples attention in the right direction, and keep our moral immage 10 notches above the liberal back stabbers. Just my opinion.

Y'shua friend.

Here is my response to the Minuteman Project:

Here is my response to the Minuteman Project:

Dear Jack,

Jim Gilchrist's support for Mike Huckabee is the greatest betrayal that this movement has yet suffered. How can any thinking person possibly believe what Huckabee is saying when it contradicts everything the man has done for the past ten years? Huckabee is an illegal alien's best friend and he won't stop because of some hollow promises he made to trick fools into voting for him. I explain it all here:

http://politicalgrind.com/2007/12/16/the-huckster

The Minuteman Project and I are through.

Stuart Jones
    Former Member

I BELIEVE SOME OF THE OPEN BORDERS TYPES ARE BEHIND THIS MUDSLINGING. I THINK GILCHRIST SOLD OUT AND IS BEING PAID TO ATTACK THE LEADERS OF OTHER ORGS. THIS COULD CREATE CHAOS. THEY WOULD LOVE IT IF ALL THE ANTI ILLEGAL ORGS WOULD SPEND THEIR TIME FIGHTING WITH EACH OTHER INSTEAD OF CONCENTRATING ON HOW TO ABOLISH ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION. ANOTHER ONE OF THEIR DIVERSIONS TO MAKE US TURN OUR ATTENTION AWAY FROM THE ISSUES THAT FACE OUR COUNTRY.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Who?

Quote Originally Posted by TVC
    What about Tom Tancredo from Colorado? It is to me just as important to know who we can support, as it is who not to support. While the who not to support fosters a negative message, and in many cases can hurt our cause as we begin to sound a lot like liberal Democrats, a positive message about who is looking good can direct peoples attention in the right direction, and keep our moral immage 10 notches above the liberal back stabbers. Just my opinion.

Y'shua friend.
    Welcome TVC. Glad t have you at Alipac. I'm voting for Tancredo. He and Hunter are the two hardest working people for securing the border and saving our sovereignty.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It is wonderful to see so many new members. Welcome to Alipac, a place to learn and become active in the battle against illegal immigration and its fallout.

Luke 2
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Redpony, I have to agree with you that something is fishy about Gilchrists behavior. I would have to think it is a power play, he wants to be the top dog and to attempt to take any other org down, in his mind "there can be only one" (Highlander, for those sci-fi fans), this is what I think is going on.

I might wonder if someone is behind the scenes encouraging this all?

The last thing I have to say is, I am very dismayed at this blatant lying attack by Gilchrist on ALIPAC, and by you Duckie. Lying will ALWAYS catch up with you (to quote my late father).
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Photo fake

While I believe in your cause, but one glance at the photo of you two guys arm in arm standing outside the building had me really doubting you. The people in no way fit the rest of the picture. I stand by my comment that the photo is doctored because normal pictures fresh from the camera do not have such an obvious difference between people and their surroundings. I use photoshop a lot as a web designer and what is shown in the picture is a text book example of a bad blend job using to different source images. It in no way looks like an unaltered image to me. A bad photo commonly blurs everything evenly, out of focus, or otherwise distorts a photo fairly evenly. There is just to much of a difference between the subjects and their surroundings for me to believe its real. But thats my opinion, perhaps through some odd camera quirk, it is a real photo.

Re: Photo fake

Quote Originally Posted by RonT
    While I believe in your cause, but one glance at the photo of you two guys arm in arm standing outside the building had me really doubting you. The people in no way fit the rest of the picture. I stand by my comment that the photo is doctored because normal pictures fresh from the camera do not have such an obvious difference between people and their surroundings. I use photoshop a lot as a web designer and what is shown in the picture is a text book example of a bad blend job using to different source images. It in no way looks like an unaltered image to me. A bad photo commonly blurs everything evenly, out of focus, or otherwise distorts a photo fairly evenly. There is just to much of a difference between the subjects and their surroundings for me to believe its real. But thats my opinion, perhaps through some odd camera quirk, it is a real photo.
    The photo is real. ALIPAC's working relationship with Jim Gilchrist is well documented. Just look at the links in my response post. We worked closely with Minuteman 1, Jim Gilchrist's congressional campaign, and Unite to Fight 1 and 2 where I spoke on stage with Jim Gilchrist. The documentation is all on the site and documented by video and news articles. Hundreds of people saw us together at these events taking many pictures together.

Jim and I are standing outside of the Cashman Center in Las Vegas. I had just gotten him calmed down after he exploded at some reporters and made some comment about Mexican flags on US soil are a sign of war.

I believe the picture was taken by Dave Wescott or Deb Satterfield of Save Our State.

Does anyone else feel the picture has been doctored? The pic has been here on our website for two years!

W

April
    Here is the original thread the pictures are on!!!! I work with photos all the time and this photo is absolutely real!!! From my own expereince I know that pictures can blur in differenct areas of the photo unevenly due to lighting and many other factors, including unclean camera lens!!!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-4057.html

Who got suntan lotion on the camera lens? (All the pictures have the same fuzzy smudge.)
    Stop the MOB deny the JOB

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast