Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

[quote="DesertDuck"]I have no problem with Gilchrist's endorsement of Huckabee. This is America, and everyone is entitled to their views. In fact I find getting emails from the Minuteman Project more comforting than from ALIPAC. It seems that every email I get from ALIPAC, they ask for money. Why? I think I am able to look up the FAX number of anyone on my own. And send that fax for less than $15. To pay to have faxes sent for me seems stupid. $15??? Where does that money really go?????????????????????????

Over this last year of receiving emails from ALIPAC I have not read one word that shows me they are in fact getting much done with all the money that they receive.

Nice try Ducky, but I noticed when you signed up! I think you may have been out in the desert sun for too long, OR it may be that you are Jim himself, cause I don't think he has any true friends left!
    <div>All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men and women do nothing!</div>

Re: new cops show on border patrol

Quote Originally Posted by Sharlee
    I was watching Cops on tv last night and they actually had a show on border patrol. If they had more of these shows< I think that the reality of danger from illegals entering our country would finally hit home to these bleeding hearts. The guard had stated that they have caught people from over 157 countries!!!!! Not just Mexicans! Imagine that for a minute. How scary is that!

Although I love Court TV soon to be Tru TV, I usually don't watch COPS. I'm sorry I missed it. I wonder if we can get them to rerun it again several times before the election?????????
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I would like to see that also.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

[quote="DesertDuck"]I have no problem with Gilchrist's endorsement of Huckabee. This is America, and everyone is entitled to their views. In fact I find getting emails from the Minuteman Project more comforting than from ALIPAC. It seems that every email I get from ALIPAC, they ask for money. Why? I think I am able to look up the FAX number of anyone on my own. And send that fax for less than $15. To pay to have faxes sent for me seems stupid. $15??? Where does that money really go?????????????????????????

I'm confused what faxes for $15 are you talking about. I've never gotten an email like that and I've been here about seven months. I send FREE faxes through NumbersUSA. I think DesertDuck has gotten this organization confused with another one that I've gotten email from.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

PatrioticDream wrote in part:

"And for those here who think this is wasting time and we should be focused on other things. Well, we need to do other things, yes, but we also need to bring attention publicly to this endorsement. Why? Millions of Americans are concerned about the illegal invasion, however those same millions are also not participants in any of our organizations. So for those people, this endorsement is a message to them that Huckabee is the man who will end the invasion. If we do not expose this false belief to those Americans, Huckabee may be the next President of the United States! (After Gilchrist's endorsement, Huckabee surged in the polls.)"

This is the only real reason I think this discussion is necessary. People who don't know about the TWO Minuteman organization need to understand that those against illegal immigration are not one large monolith. I didn't even know there were two until about a month ago.

Checks in the mail

I was shocked when I saw Gilchrist indorsing Huckabee on the news the other day. From an immigration standpoint there are far better champions to support. As I watched it I couldn't help but ask myself, "Self, how much did Hackabee pay him for that?"
    Stop the MOB deny the JOB

I resent being called a kook or zealot!

Who does he think he is? Calling us kooks and zealots is beyond excuses. Looks like he's learning mud-slinging from his new found buddy Hucakabee. He's starting to sound like a politician. He can't possibly believe for a moment that we are all mindless automatons who can't think for ourselves. A week ago, I heard Huckabee say something about not agreeing with another candidate because they say one thing and do another, and he would have more respect for anyone who disagreed with him more than someone who just yes'ed him to death. MEANWHILE, THAT'S WHAT HE THINKS HE'S GETTING AWAY WITH. He suddenly changes what he says and expects us to believe him. I'm disgusted that Jim fell for it! The rest of us are smarter than that. I won't vote for anyone who doesn't have a proven record.

The "grassfire" group...Steve Elliot's group....has a "pay fax" program and there are several others I have received mail from that charges for faxes. While these groups have a "pay fax" option, most of them have a "free" option as well.

Jim Gilchrist's Minuteman Project people charge for Faxes and do fax programs through Steve Eichler's FaxDC dot com

W

Once again "W", Great Job! What a shame about Jim Gilchrist, the leader for the minuteman organization that showed America that they were a serious force. The photography campaign they did on the day labor lines, etc. Next thing you know is that Jim will "come out of the closet".

GO ALIPAC, LEAD THE WAY!!!!

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast