Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Glenn Beck Suggests Trump Supporters Too Dumb to Know Better

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Glenn Beck Suggests Trump Supporters Too Dumb to Know Better

Beck has been off my hit parade for a while now.

August 16, 2015

By M Catharine Evans
    The day after presidential candidate Donald Trump announced his candidacy, radio personality Glenn Beck slammed the billionaire calling him "the biggest flaming [ass] that you could possibly imagine." Nearly two months later, with Trump still leading in the polls, Beck is scratching his head wondering how stupid smart people can be.

In a Facebook post on Thursday Beck asks how Sean Hannity, Ann Coulter, Rush Limbaugh and Michael Savage can support a man who only goes to church on Christmas and Easter, who's gone bankrupt four times and who is "generally not a likeable guy."

How can "big name conservatives" be attracted to someone with dubious "principles?" Beck then goes on to suggest that he understands how regular people can get sucked in by Trump's brand of low-brow rhetoric but ones with a law degree like Coulter boggle his mind. Beck dismisses the tens of thousands of fed up Americans showing up at Trump's rallies as not smart enough to know better unlike the brainy pundits.

From Beck’s Facebook post:

Why are big name "conservatives" supporting him? I get it if you are tired of politicians, a republican progressive, or you are only about winning (although those who say they would NEVER vote for him is over 50% of REPUBLICANS). Perhaps you are angry and you just want to make someone pay or just want something done and you don't care how it gets done, but what PRINCIPLES does he have that they are attracted to?

I am not talking about the average Joe, I am talking about Sean Hannity or Ann Colter.[sic] How about Savage or Rush?
    These are smart people.

If Beck's condescension isn't bad enough one of his Blaze writers, Matt Walsh, wrote his own piece blaming Trump supporters for the mogul's rise in the polls.

Who is Walsh? On his blog he describes himself as a "professional sayer of truths."

For Walsh the "truth" is Trump supporters are "making a mockery of the political process" and are "playing games with my country's future."

Sorry, Matt that boat left the dock long ago with John Boehner, Mitch McConnell, John McCain, Lindsey Graham and a shipload of other RINO fools.

Then, after calling Trump a "corrupt, liberal, mob-connected charlatan," Walsh eviscerates those who would align with Trump:

The real problem are his supporters...I am angry at these people. They know better than this. They are better than this. And it pains me that these reckless, bored people are coming, presumably, from the conservative ranks. I would have liked to think that conservatives wouldn’t fall for the Obama Cult of Personality shtick, but they have. And it’s depressing to behold.

Glenn Beck and his young hired guns cavalierly insulting “average Joes” for supporting a particular candidate can only mean Trump has them unhinged.

For all his pain and depression Walsh may need a year's supply of Prozac and Percocet. Trump is more popular than ever with thousands of the "bored and the reckless” showing up for sold-out rallies.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/...#ixzz3j05IVgkJ
    Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Glenn Beck has done and said some important things that needed to be said.

But he has completely blown his credibility away with the patriots of America over the last few years.

And to say people that support Trump are not so smart is just another sign that Glenn Beck has lost it.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

IMO people's loss of confidence in mainstream politicians has much to do with the rise of Donald Trump and Bernie Sanders.

If Trump shows that he can profit from his interactions with folks like Senator Jeff Sessions, he has a good chance of retaining his lead in the polls.

BTW I don't recall anybody accusing Ronald Reagan of being too intellectual.
    Americans first in this magnificent country

American jobs for American workers

Fair trade, not free trade

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican View Post
    Beck has been off my hit parade for a while now.

August 16, 2015

By M Catharine Evans
    The day after presidential candidate Donald Trump announced his candidacy, radio personality Glenn Beck slammed the billionaire calling him "the biggest flaming [ass] that you could possibly imagine." Nearly two months later, with Trump still leading in the polls, Beck is scratching his head wondering how stupid smart people can be.

In a Facebook post on Thursday Beck asks how Sean Hannity, Ann Coulter, Rush Limbaugh and Michael Savage can support a man who only goes to church on Christmas and Easter, who's gone bankrupt four times and who is "generally not a likeable guy."

How can "big name conservatives" be attracted to someone with dubious "principles?" Beck then goes on to suggest that he understands how regular people can get sucked in by Trump's brand of low-brow rhetoric but ones with a law degree like Coulter boggle his mind. Beck dismisses the tens of thousands of fed up Americans showing up at Trump's rallies as not smart enough to know better unlike the brainy pundits.

From Beck’s Facebook post:

Why are big name "conservatives" supporting him? I get it if you are tired of politicians, a republican progressive, or you are only about winning (although those who say they would NEVER vote for him is over 50% of REPUBLICANS). Perhaps you are angry and you just want to make someone pay or just want something done and you don't care how it gets done, but what PRINCIPLES does he have that they are attracted to?

I am not talking about the average Joe, I am talking about Sean Hannity or Ann Colter.[sic] How about Savage or Rush?
    These are smart people.

If Beck's condescension isn't bad enough one of his Blaze writers, Matt Walsh, wrote his own piece blaming Trump supporters for the mogul's rise in the polls.

Who is Walsh? On his blog he describes himself as a "professional sayer of truths."

For Walsh the "truth" is Trump supporters are "making a mockery of the political process" and are "playing games with my country's future."

Sorry, Matt that boat left the dock long ago with John Boehner, Mitch McConnell, John McCain, Lindsey Graham and a shipload of other RINO fools.

Then, after calling Trump a "corrupt, liberal, mob-connected charlatan," Walsh eviscerates those who would align with Trump:

The real problem are his supporters...I am angry at these people. They know better than this. They are better than this. And it pains me that these reckless, bored people are coming, presumably, from the conservative ranks. I would have liked to think that conservatives wouldn’t fall for the Obama Cult of Personality shtick, but they have. And it’s depressing to behold.

Glenn Beck and his young hired guns cavalierly insulting “average Joes” for supporting a particular candidate can only mean Trump has them unhinged.

For all his pain and depression Walsh may need a year's supply of Prozac and Percocet. Trump is more popular than ever with thousands of the "bored and the reckless” showing up for sold-out rallies.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/...#ixzz3j05IVgkJ
    Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook
    GLENN BECK YOU ONLY WISH YOU HAS WHAT TRUMP HAS . HE WANT OUT COUNTRY BACK THAT MORE THEN ANY ONE IN THE WH WANT & THAT OBAMA . WHEN TRUMP SAID HE WAS GOING TO RUN EVERY ONE CAME OUT OF THE WOOD WORK & STARTED TO KICK HIM DOWN WHY . ? HE HAS MORE BALL THEN ANY ONE OF YOU WHAT IN THE WH .HE KNOW WHAT GOING ON . &SEE HE IS NOT DUMD IF ANY OE IS DUMD IT YOU & EVERY THAT KICK HIM DOWN . NOW OBAMA I DON'T LIKE HIM AT ALL NEVER DID .TRUMP IS WHAT WE ALL WANT FOR OUR NEXT PRESIDENT. I KNOW SURE IN HELL I DO . i DON'T CARE ABOUT HIS PASS .AS LONG AS HE GET OUT COUNTRY BACK I DON'T CARE . & HE CAN CLEAN OUT THE SB WH .

GLENN BECK YOUR THE DUMD ASS NOT TRUMP .

Quote Originally Posted by southBronx View Post
    GLENN BECK YOU ONLY WISH YOU HAS WHAT TRUMP HAS . HE WANT OUT COUNTRY BACK THAT MORE THEN ANY ONE IN THE WH WANT & THAT OBAMA . WHEN TRUMP SAID HE WAS GOING TO RUN EVERY ONE CAME OUT OF THE WOOD WORK & STARTED TO KICK HIM DOWN WHY . ? HE HAS MORE BALL THEN ANY ONE OF YOU WHAT IN THE WH .HE KNOW WHAT GOING ON . &SEE HE IS NOT DUMD IF ANY OE IS DUMD IT YOU & EVERY THAT KICK HIM DOWN . NOW OBAMA I DON'T LIKE HIM AT ALL NEVER DID .TRUMP IS WHAT WE ALL WANT FOR OUR NEXT PRESIDENT. I KNOW SURE IN HELL I DO . i DON'T CARE ABOUT HIS PASS .AS LONG AS HE GET OUT COUNTRY BACK I DON'T CARE . & HE CAN CLEAN OUT THE SB WH .

GLENN BECK YOUR THE DUMD ASS NOT TRUMP .
    Glenn Beck has not only shown his own ignorance, he's shown his total disdain for the American People.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn