Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    People are finally at their wits end and those who have been asleep have no choice but to wake up and smell the demise. I'm praying that the illegal buffoons march in May in huge numbers so that the entire country will have no choice but to acknowledge that if we don't stop this now, soon we will not have a sovereign nation anymore.
    I salivate when the illegals say they want to protest. Illegals marching in the street could be Tom's greatest campaign weapon It gets Americans fired up about the issue, and the press has no choice but to cover it. If the illegals were smart, they would be using more stealth tactics to take over our nation. But they just can't turn down the opportunity to thump their chests and proclaim that the Southwest is their's. They have absolutely no clue that they are doing our movement a great service
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

One more thing.......Wouldn't it be great if the illegals pull that Hollywood crap of: "if so and so get's elected, I'm moving to Canada." Maybe they'll say, "If Tom Tancredo get's elected, I'm moving to Mexico." Haha. Now, that is some efficient attrition

See you at the signing!!

April
    I saw Tom today on CNN's situation room and he said that Gonzales should resign, not because of the firings but because he has totally ignored enforcing the border laws and panders to drug smugglers. Tom said "I want him out of there" when Wolf asked him if he wanted Gonzales to resign. I love the way he speaks out! Way to go Tom.

Quote Originally Posted by April
    I saw Tom today on CNN's situation room and he said that Gonzales should resign, not because of the firings but because he has totally ignored enforcing the border laws and panders to drug smugglers. Tom said "I want him out of there" when Wolf asked him if he wanted Gonzales to resign. I love the way he speaks out! Way to go Tom.
    Nice.

How did Wolf treat Tom? When I saw Wolf announce that Tom was running for president, he looked disgusted and seemed to be trying to paint Tom as a nut.

See you at the signing!!

Thank God!!!!! This is a breath of fresh air.

April
    BearFlagRepublic wrote:

Nice.
    How did Wolf treat Tom? When I saw Wolf announce that Tom was running for president, he looked disgusted and seemed to be trying to paint Tom as a nut.
    Actually, Wolf was quite nice to Tom. He was respectful with his questions and let Tom answer everything fully. Of course the interview was only a couple of minutes long but Tom did great! I like the way Tom, like W., is consistently on shows every chance he gets, getting the word out.

I saw it to, I had to stand up and cheer for what he had to say!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Tom Tancredo is nothing short of a hero in my eyes.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

I sent my contribution this afternoon!
    But more importantly, my 12 year old son sent his.
    He used money he earned from recycling cans and getting good grades.
    He sent his 7 dollars in an envelope decorated by hand like the American Flag. With a letter expressing his concernes.
    I am a proud mama today!

Run Tancredo Run!

Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFamily
    I sent my contribution this afternoon!
    But more importantly, my 12 year old son sent his.
    He used money he earned from recycling cans and getting good grades.
    He sent his 7 dollars in an envelope decorated by hand like the American Flag. With a letter expressing his concernes.
    I am a proud mama today!

Run Tancredo Run!
    That is so nice. Looks like Mom is doing a great job. Tell your son that we said thank you.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast