Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFamily
    I sent my contribution this afternoon!
    But more importantly, my 12 year old son sent his.
    He used money he earned from recycling cans and getting good grades.
    He sent his 7 dollars in an envelope decorated by hand like the American Flag. With a letter expressing his concernes.
    I am a proud mama today!

Run Tancredo Run!
    And you have very good reason to be proud

Tom doesn't seem very confident in his chances....I hope efforts like your son's will give him pause, and make him remember who he is fighting for, and how important his candicacy is. Its not if Tom can win, it is that he MUST win. The future hangs in the balence; your son's, my neice and nephew's. WE ALL KNOW THAT YOU CAN, AND MUST WIN TOM!!! There is not a single person here that thinks Tom can't win IMO.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

April
    BearFlagRepublic wrote:
    Tom doesn't seem very confident in his chances....I hope efforts like your son's will give him pause, and make him remember who he is fighting for, and how important his candicacy is. Its not if Tom can win, it is that he MUST win. The future hangs in the balence; your son's, my neice and nephew's. WE ALL KNOW THAT YOU CAN, AND MUST WIN TOM!!! There is not a single person here that thinks Tom can't win IMO.
    I just wrote Tom an email telling him that it is time for him to put the same passion that he puts into illegal immigration into running for president. I told him that he has many supporters and that we believe in him and America needs him. I encourage all other supporters to do the same, maybe he just needs a confidence boost. He has heard alot of negative about his chances and the media refuses to even recognize him, so we need to counter that with positive input. Once again we can make a difference!

Maybe we should all have our children write him!
    I am telling you, seeing that little envelope colored red white and blue just touched me. Maybe if he understood that the kids are also counting on him, you never know might give him the push he needs!
    But you are right he needs to understand that there are millions of us out here and I will send him a letter tonight to explain how passionate I am about his running and how I hope his campaigne will catch fire and he will run to win!
    A Tancredo/ Hunter ticket sounds like a winner to me!

April
    Great Proud! I think adults/kids everyone that supports him should let him know and for those who have not signed his petition, it is at:

http://www.teamtancredo.com/activisthq.asp

GOOOOOO TOM!

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Great Proud! I think adults/kids everyone that supports him should let him know and for those who have not signed his petition, it is at:

http://www.teamtancredo.com/activisthq.asp

GOOOOOO TOM!
    Done

I can't believe I hadn't done that yet....Has anyone read In Mortal Danger? I've read several books on immigration, but have not gotten around to Tom's book yet. It should give people a good idea of his strategy for dealing with the problem. We can simultaneously inform ourselves and contribute to Tom

See you at the signing!!

April
    Yes, it is an awesome book. I highly recommed it! Here is a review of it by Frosty Wooldridge.

'In Mortal Danger - America'
    A Book Review
    By Frosty Wooldridge
    5-24-6

Great statesmen advanced America with profound visions! Thomas Jefferson, John Adams and James Madison, at great personal danger, facilitated the founding of America. Those men understood the gravity of their fledgling country. George Washington fought for America on the battlefield. Later, Susan B. Anthony, Dr. Martin Luther King and others advanced America's future by pushing ahead against enormous odds.

Those Americans stood ahead of their time. They proceeded at great personal risk. They moved with passion and greater understanding in time-periods where most sat on their hands.

Colorado's Congressman Tom Tancredo stands with the greats of history via his actions and book "IN MORTAL DANGER: The Battle for America's Border and Security".

All but ignored four years ago, he stood in the House of Representatives issuing a clarion call concerning the dangers of relentless illegal and massive legal immigration into the United States. He formed the Immigration Reform Caucus--at 93 House members and growing.

I know Tom Tancredo personally. I know his integrity, his grit and his intellect. I understand this man's noble purpose. What is it? Tancredo strives to save the United States of America from unending, nation-killing illegal immigration.

I found the first three-quarters of the book absolutely riveting! Through national dialogues, debates and diatribes-four myths emerge:

Myth 1. There is nothing the U.S. can do to stop illegal immigration.
    Myth 2. Illegal immigrants take jobs Americans don't want.
    Myth 3. Illegal aliens are an economic plus for America.
    Myth 4. Only bigots object and oppose immigration.

With the Bear-Stearns findings of 20 million illegal aliens residing in America, the real numbers focus a black eye on President Bush and Congress for standing against the U.S. Constitution's Article IV Section 4. At no time in history has one president acted with such disregard to his oath of office as George W. Bush after 9/11 as to national security. Our southern borders remain as open as a 24 hour shopping mall, but in this case, drug and people smugglers along with MS-13 criminals enjoy full access to America.

Our English language suffers displacement while newcomers carry anti-American sentiment to extreme levels.

"For years I have witnessed a differencethe kinds of people coming into the United States," Tancredo said. "Too many immigrants continue to be loyal to their native countries. They desire to maintain their own language, customs and culture. Yet, they seek to exploit the success of America while giving back as little in return as possible."

Illegal aliens manipulate America's welfare opportunities like an art form. They've bankrupted dozens of hospitals out of existence. Illegal alien felons cram our prisons while having wreaked havoc on our citizens. Illegals inundate our school systems while destroying our language and culture. Pregnant mothers with anchor babies pour across our borders by the tens of thousands annually.

Tancredo exposes:

George Bush is well aware that people from countries with established al Qaeda connections have entered the country using Hispanic appearances. MS-13 gangs, "one of the most violent and bloodthirsty gangs to ever prey on our society have infiltrated America and created links to al Qaeda." Illegal aliens extend drug cartels across the United States.

Throughout this brilliant book, Tancredo shows America's roots being destroyed. He exposes the farce of 'multiculturalism' as witnessed in Paris, France; Amsterdam, Holland; Great Britain and Sweden. Tancredo illustrates the 'clash of civilizations' such as the incompatibility of Middle Eastern immigrants that do not and will not assimilate into any country. He announces the "Barbarians are past the gate" with sobering illustrations of America's danger.

Tancredo adds Dr. Madeleine Cosman's warnings as to diseases entering the United States in limitless numbers as he quotes her, "The influx of illegal aliens has serious hidden medical consequences. What we do not see can be more dangerous, more expensive and more deadly that what is seen." In the past five years, 16,000 new cases of tuberculosis raced into America in the bodies of unscreened illegal aliens. Over 7,000 cases of leprosy impregnated themselves into America. Tens of thousands of cases of hepatitis 'A' spread to all sectors of America. Chagas disease, Dengue fever, New Castle, tapeworm, malaria and many other diseases creep across the land.

Tancredo, with the most electrifying clarity yet, discusses the impact of adding 100 to 200 million immigrants into the United States. How can the American Dream not become a nightmare by injecting this country with a half billion people on its way to a billion in this century? Tancredo quotes the two Pulitzer Prize winners Donald Barlett and James Steele, "Illegal immigrants turn the land into a vast latrine, leaving behind revolting mounds of personal refuse and enough discarded plastic bags to stock Wal-Mart."

Tancredo brings great vision to the debate:

Put troops on the border End 'catch and release' policy Mandate passport usage for all international travel Make volunteer border patrol a sanctioned federal activity Suspend visa waiver program

Tom Tancredo adds common sense enforcement:

Require federal response to local enforcement
    Make employment verification mandatory
    Eliminate social security entitlement
    End birthright citizenship known as anchor babies
    Make English the official language of America
    Eliminate the visa lottery
    Eliminate chain migration
    Stop all H-1B visas

Tancredo offers a dozen other exceptional solutions that Bush and Congress must initiate immediately. I'll add one more: we must reduce legal immigration to fewer than 100,000 annually in order to sustain a stable population. Why? This country and our planet cannot sustain unlimited population growth. We bequeath horrible consequences on future progeny-now experienced by China, India and Bangladesh.

Tom Tancredo's book advances solutions to stop the death of America. His book will prove one of the most important solutions in the history of the United States. It will prove as valuable as the U.S. Constitution for the survival of America.

Tancredo finishes, "I am proud of what America is. I am proud to be a product of Western civilizationall of these things are worthy of our allegiance and worthy things about which we should tell our children. We must encourage them with all our hearts. If we do not, we shall find ourselves in mortal danger."

Frosty Wooldridge, www.frostywooldridge.com, teacher, author and journalist bicycled 100,000 miles across six continents and six times across the United States to witness environmental impact on humanity around the planet. He can be reached at: frostyw@juno.com

Thanx, April I'll definitely check it out--EVERYONE should. Like I said, you would be contributing to Tom as well as yourself! I liked this part of the review:
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    Throughout this brilliant book, Tancredo shows America's roots being destroyed. He exposes the farce of 'multiculturalism' as witnessed in Paris, France; Amsterdam, Holland; Great Britain and Sweden. Tancredo illustrates the 'clash of civilizations' such as the incompatibility of Middle Eastern immigrants that do not and will not assimilate into any country. He announces the "Barbarians are past the gate" with sobering illustrations of America's danger.
    Pat Buchanan adressed this issue with chilling clarity in his book. Europe is going through the exact same thing that America is. And it is alarmingly similar with what happened to the Roman Empire. Its not just us, all of Western Civilization is threatened and if we don't act we will see its end in our life-time. "Barbarians are past the gate"--it is amazing how accurate that quote is. Either we save our nation, or our children and grandchildren will be living in a 21st century Dark Age.

See you at the signing!!

April
    BearFlagRepublic wrote:

Either we save our nation, or our children and grandchildren will be living in a 21st century Dark Age.
    That is the important of the many reasons we all need to fight and fight hard for our country. I shudder to think what America will be like for our children and grandchildren if we do not.

April, I'd like to meet him sometime. I could give him a real interesting report from the private sector, as to how this stuff affects us hard working Americans, who are being shut down because of illegals running shops, and the other shops that hire them, and then reduce prices so you are hard pressed to compete. He might find it interesting to hear. And my W-2's for the last few years might shock the you know what out of him.

April
    Hylander_1314 wrote:

April, I'd like to meet him sometime. I could give him a real interesting report from the private sector, as to how this stuff affects us hard working Americans, who are being shut down because of illegals running shops, and the other shops that hire them, and then reduce prices so you are hard pressed to compete. He might find it interesting to hear. And my W-2's for the last few years might shock the you know what out of him.
    I hope to meet him as well. Go ahead, contact him and inform him of your experiences. He likes being in touch with the people. He is one politician who would listen. He needs to know how his supporters feel and what they think is important and how much we need him for president!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast