Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

have I gone crazy?

I just joined this group but I am part of a couple of other groups on the internet too. My problem is I have become obsessed with this topic. I spend hours and hours and hours on the internet reading about the riots and looking at pictures I just can't stop. I have lost almost 10 pounds since mondays protest because I have a knot in my stomach that won't go away I have so much anger in my heart. Does anybody else feel this way? I just e-mailed over 30 radio talk show hosts in order to spread my message about petitions and counter protests. I have e-mailed many senators to tell them that this bill cannot be passed. Sometimes I feel this has become an unhealthly issue for me but I cannot stop please tell me am not alone.

Your not alone. Wish I lost weight and not sleep, but I do the same thing. Obsessed most likely, crazy I doubt it. And if we are....well couldn't be in better company.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

No, you are not alone! Many of us are dedicated to this issue. We have a fear of watching our great nation be destroyed by the effects of illegal immigration. We are losing our jobs to outsourcing and also, the insourcing of cheap, illegal labor. I for one, am tore up by the fact that our laws are being broken by illegals and then our government wants to reward these law breakers with amnesty. It's just NOT RIGHT! I was raised to respect the law, not break the law. This invasion of illegals in our country has to be stopped. We have to secure our borders. Americans should be as obsessed with this, like alot of us are, instead of sitting on their sofas watching sitcoms! This is a very important issue and I think you are just a TRUE AMERICAN who is worried about the future of this country!
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

After the march in Los Angeles, I didn't eat or sleep for 2 days. My dr just recently put me on blood pressure medication and Im in my mid 30's. Gee I wonder where all the stress is coming from. As for the obsession part , my husband threatened to ban me from the computer last night. I spend every spare moment I have on this and he's worried about my health. So no you are not alone.

Re: have I gone crazy?

Quote Originally Posted by againstillegals
    I just joined this group but I am part of a couple of other groups on the internet too. My problem is I have become obsessed with this topic. I spend hours and hours and hours on the internet reading about the riots and looking at pictures I just can't stop. I have lost almost 10 pounds since mondays protest because I have a knot in my stomach that won't go away I have so much anger in my heart. Does anybody else feel this way? I just e-mailed over 30 radio talk show hosts in order to spread my message about petitions and counter protests. I have e-mailed many senators to tell them that this bill cannot be passed. Sometimes I feel this has become an unhealthly issue for me but I cannot stop please tell me am not alone.
    Thank You for your support on this important event in Americas history.
    PS Eat some food, Get some sleep, stay focused and lets win one for the Legal Americans in this country!
    We call things racism just to get attention.We reduce complicated problems to racism,not because it is racism, but because it works
    AlfredoGutierrez

Banned
    Definitely NOT ALONE!

And you're in the right place.

WELCOME!

againstillegals,
    Trust me, you are not alone. Like crazybird I wish I could loose some weight; but I tell you, I am fixed to my PC and we are to move to a new house and I keep postponing the packing. My husband keeps asking me when I am going to start packing.
    And by the way, Welcome to Alipac.
    "We have room for but one flag, the American flag" - Theodore Roosevelt

Re: have I gone crazy?

You are not alone. I too read as much as I can get my hands on. I try to educate someone new everyday (it is a battle, because where I live NO ONE gets it) and do my part in terms of calling/ faxing etc. Sometimes I don't feel like I am doing anything concrete and that is what frustrates me. Just hang tight and keep the faith. We have to win. The alternative is unthinkable.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Definitely not alone! I'm totally obsessed with reading about all this. Having numbers to call and email addresses has helped me with some feelings of hopelessness about it all. No weight loss yet but plenty of sleep lost.
    Americans First!

Your not crazy. You are just informed.

Welcome to the illegal immigration madness! You are doing the right thing by engaging in the fight with us.

I wish I could lose weight doing this. Hard to do with a mouse and phone strapped in each hand.

Don't worry, you get more accustomed to the poison with time. It is too hard for many people to handle at first and they turn away and close their mind in reaction to the horror of what confronts us.

Those that are strong must stand and be an example for others.

We hold the line and we fight where we stand. There is no place left to run and retreat and denial are not an option.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast