Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AgainstIllegals, Glad to see you came back.

How's your son doing? Isn't he scared to go to school? I work in the schools here and I know I'd be terrified to be a student in any school in this city.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

update on the story

actually it was my brother. But he is fine he said his face is a little tender from being punched but he is tough. I just worry because a teacher came up to him yesterday and told him he had overheard a group talking about jumping him and the teacher told him to "watch his back." Why can't they do something? this sucks. My family is probably going to HAVE to move. (they were planning on it anyway)I read some editorials in the local newspaper today it made me sick there are so many morons on their side. I feel dumber just reading the B.S.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Junius, I had asked my husband how this co-worker has reacted to him since he asked him that question. He said that he has acted normal and did not seem at all bothered by it.

I think personally this guy is not like that. I do believe that he just kind of beat around the bush because he was not sure how to convey his desire to be kind, basically he was riding the fence. According to my husband this guy is a really nice guy, described as a big teddy bear.

This same guy also has two daughters in college. One of them is a member of Mecha. He also asked him to describe what that was. The explanation was that it was a Latino Students Club, a civic club (boy is this guy in the dark, or just really trying to appease Americans?).
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

WE could really learn a lesson from them. They vast majority
    really seem to stick together. At least publicly.
    Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed.
    Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well.
    Mahatma Gandhi

Re: have I gone crazy?

Quote Originally Posted by againstillegals
    My problem is I have become obsessed with this topic. I spend hours and hours and hours on the internet reading about the riots and looking at pictures I just can't stop. ..... I feel this has become an unhealthly issue for me but I cannot stop please tell me am not alone.
    It is not unhealthy. Consider yourself a concerned citizen. The illegal situation and the marches and proposals for amnesty, the DREAM Act, and the idiocy of our politicians is scary.
    A friend told me I was on a campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    I have plain old dial up connection and my ISP sent me a form letter a couple of days ago stating I had been on line 200 hours last month. It stated that must indicate I was leaving my computer on while I was not actually at the computer, and that wasn't fair to others. They have threatened to cancel my account.
    I've never heard of that. I have DSL and stay online as long as I want and pay one fee a month.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345