Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Well, on behalf of the girls, thank you for the vote of confidence, William !!
    Yes, we American women have a strong desire to protect our country. Remember during the 2004 elections there was a term called security moms ? Well, many of US are right here live and in person !!

I just wanted to mention this: Regarding my quote:
    And last but not least there's always the option to for a few minutes.

Illegal Aliens themselves have NEVER brought me to tears.

It's been GWB who has managed to bring me to tears about 3 or 4 times in the course of a year. It's because sometimes I am so shocked and appalled at his actions or non-actions or his comments that I can no longer find the right words to express how I feel. However, I am happy to say that over the course of a year, I have found new words and new ways to express how I feel. Freedom of speech is our country's greatest blessing. I never realized until now how precious and important that right is. Because of that I believe in using it in the most responsible way that I can. I try to not go overboard, obviously as a good American citizen I never want to get into trouble, and I also don't want to embarrass my country or please terrorists by things that I say. So I try and on those few times that I have not been so sure that I can be responsible with my words, I have actually cried. When I hear things he says these days, I do not get as shocked as I used to get. I'm getting used to hearing it, but I will never accept it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I still haven't lost any weight....

The fact that you feel upset and the fact that you can't walk away is a good sign for our country.
    Legal, this is an excellent point. I never thought about it before in just that simple sentence, but knowing the truth in your statement is what gives me such hope that we will prevail.

Now to expound upon ALIPAC's poignant message. I consider myself an "eye person" in that my first instinct is to look in the eyes of those around me to get a feeling for what the mood is. Here, amidst the sea of angry faces, I see something pretty ugly seething.

I freely admit I am afraid of them and the permanent damage they can do if Americans don't wake up and stop them. Every time I read the words of one more angry American, every time I see one more idea that we can try, I am that much more hopeful.

Thanks all of you for being here. Let's grow this team into a massive resistance against illegal immigration and force our government to get back on the path! If everyone will send just one a day, or make one call a day, send one e-mail a day, even make your voice heard on one blog a day to speak out against illegal immigration, we can prevail. Even if you use numbersusa or some other place that writes letters for you, it is better than remaining silent and letting the illegals continue to invade us without protest.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I too feel incredibly torn. I'm a mother, a daughter of an elderly mother I care for, and the sole provider for my family. I feel such anger in regards to this subject that I can't put it into words. Our government has turned against us and I no longer feel protected in my own city. People tell me we should move. I can't afford to move and know deep down if something isn't done soon, there will be no where that is safe. To say the least, I'm madder than an enraged momma bear. I consider myself a basically loving person, but the anger I harbor is also tearing me apart. I spend the majority of my waking free hrs dedicated to this cause, but somehow feel that this diversion is also part of a bigger plan that is much more insidious than we could ever know. Anyone else also feel this?

You are not alone! I have always been concerned, and annoyed with this many illegals in our country, but it wasn't until the last 4 weeks that I learned that there were millions of others out there just like me.

Banned
    I spend the majority of my waking free hrs dedicated to this cause, but somehow feel that this diversion is also part of a bigger plan that is much more insidious than we could ever know. Anyone else also feel this?
    Most of us here have come to the conclusion that the dirty deeds run much deeper than a 'porous border'. At times there have been discussions about the Council on Foreign Relations, the Skull and Bones Not so secret society, the New World Order, Globalists and their agendas, etc.

I choose to take this battle first in order to save the Middle Class, who will then fight the rest of these upcoming battles along WITH US.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Well, you'll all be glad to know that although my husband had essentially been on board, he has suddenly started looking into it more. He asked a guy he works with, who is here on a green card, has been for 20 years, about how HE feels about all this?

Well, this guy is from Mexico, and at first he tried not to answer, but then my husband pressed, and said it this way "How does it make you feel that you asked permission and all these other people did not, then they not only step ahead of people like yourself, but them demand RIGHTS, although they have broken the laws?" Well being Mexican himself, he seemed reluctant to commit to any real answer other than "well, they do pay their taxes, and their kids were born here".

He could not speak out against his "people", although earlier in the year he told my husband that he could not stand being around "those" people, and that they were nothing but trouble.

My husband felt a little put out, but I told him, what were you expecting from him? He's not going to speak out against them, although he has previously condemned them, he himself is still a citizen of his country, never having become a citizen here, he see's them as fellow countrymen and America is just the place where he makes his money, he has no loyalties to us.

So now that he has heard that he has asked me more about ALIPAC and other boards. He also wanted to recruit some people at work for this board, so we have a bigger local group. Keep your collective fingers crossed!!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

He could not speak out against his "people", although earlier in the year he told my husband that he could not stand being around "those" people, and that they were nothing but trouble.
    Your husband probably already knows this, Elizabeth but just in case:

Be WARY when they start badmouthing their own in the work place. They could be setting you up to say something ugly so they can file a discrimination suit.

IL: "The Most Corrupt State in The Country outside of Mexico"
    It may kind of sound funny, but, this whole invasion problem has given me a whole new purpose in life.

I realize how Exceptional America is, and why it is imperative that we protect our way of life from these backward people.

http://towncriernews.blogspot.com/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Exceptionalism
    "IMPEACH JORGE BUSH NOW!!"

thanks you guys

I feel better since finding you guys and knowing I am not alone. The adrenaline has worn down and now I feel like I have been hit by a bus. thanks for all your ideas and happy thoughts. and keep up the good fight!

against illegals

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast