Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

xyz
    Great
    McCain is the odds on favorite to win Florida..and that means Obama or Clinton will be President..
    And here we are..discussing whether we should support Romney because of One Word..on a press release..
    I don't mean to be..cynical..but this may be ..moot and of no consequences by 8 o'clock tonight..
    Hold Your Nose for McCain!

you guys posting about romney are missing the point of William's post.

Instead of writing here call/write the Romney campaign now and get them to respond to this letter (at least aknowledge they have it!)

Calm down xyz the FL primary will not determine who will be the nominee. This race has just begun.

W is just letting you know you need to contact Romney's campagn and get them moving on this.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    Calm down usanevada the FL primary will not determine who will be the nominee. This race has just begun.
    I'm calm , not excitement here ,

I think its something we should be doing but at this point
    it might be a better project for after today

At this point I'm just pretty frustrated with repubs who can't
    seem to remember the real Juan McCain

If Governor Romney does not hurry up and sign the Numbers USA & Senator Sessions pledges regarding the continued migrant invasion I will be networking with the four immigration restriction groups active in the state of Texas and tell them to support Ron Paul instead. Ron Paul's campaign has already responded and signed these pledges.

That's what I wrote.
    I called the Boston office..she said they had not yet decided about the matter.

Romney

After today, there will be only four candidates for president remaining that can actually win the nomination for president of their party: Obama, Clinton, McCain and Romney. Rudy is finished after today. Edwards is already finished. Huckabee was finished after South Carolina and if he wasn't finished then, he will be after Florida.

Obama, Clinton and McCain all clearly and unambiguously support legislation that would allow millions of illegal aliens to remain in the U.S. and apply for legal status and a path to citizenship. Romney does not support such legislation.

Obama, Clinton and McCain all have shown disdain for the fence. Romney supports it and does not find it "offensive".

Romney is the only candidate of the four that has actually taken action to stop illegal immigration. He vetoed in-state tutition rates for illegal aliens.

Re: Romney

Quote Originally Posted by tancredofan
    After today, there will be only four candidates for president remaining that can actually win the nomination for president of their party: Obama, Clinton, McCain and Romney. Rudy is finished after today. Edwards is already finished. Huckabee was finished after South Carolina and if he wasn't finished then, he will be after Florida.

Obama, Clinton and McCain all clearly and unambiguously support legislation that would allow millions of illegal aliens to remain in the U.S. and apply for legal status and a path to citizenship. Romney does not support such legislation.

Obama, Clinton and McCain all have shown disdain for the fence. Romney supports it and does not find it "offensive".

Romney is the only candidate of the four that has actually taken action to stop illegal immigration. He vetoed in-state tutition rates for illegal aliens.
    you are a broken record and missing the point of this post IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    Calm down usanevada the FL primary will not determine who will be the nominee. This race has just begun.
    I'm calm , not excitement here ,

I think its something we should be doing but at this point
    it might be a better project for after today

At this point I'm just pretty frustrated with repubs who can't
    seem to remember the real Juan McCain
    Oops I meant xyz and have changed my post to reflect my mistake.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

I sent an email to the Romney website and recieved the
    same response as William.

Banned
    I don't think it matters at this point

I just posted a story from Drudge that Indys are voting
    in Florida and they are voting for McCain

I'm sure there are also dems doing it also because the Dems
    don't really have anything to lose there

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast