Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Heinz Mexican Ketchup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was grocery shopping in Baku, Azerbaijan and discovered Heinz "Mexican Ketchup" I was stunned! Where is the Heinz "American Ketchup" Then I smiled, when I realized oh, Heinz, the same billionare married to John Kerry! Figures! The funds that are raised from this style, probably go to support some type of Amnesty for Illegals program. Can you find Heinz Mexican Ketchup in the United States ????

I do not know how to load my photo into the ALIPAC website or have a server I can host the photo on. So I found a wikki picture that shows a picture of it.

More pictures:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Heinz-MEX ... 0372900499

What a SCAM

Maybe we are the test market over here!!!!
    America <div>Home of the free</div><div>Home of the brave</div><div>Home of 20 million illegal*alien villagers*and counting!*</div>

This is absolutely no surprise to me, although I haven't searched for ketchup in a while. But I know that Kraft has been putting out a shredded Mexican cheese blend for years.
    And a couple weeks ago, I arrive at the local grocery to find a huge banner saying Welcome, Bienvenidos! The bakery dept. now has a Paneria and bollas (hoagie rolls) were on sale last week. In the veggie department, there were no green onions, but huge bins of dried and fresh hot peppers. They even grabbed one whole aisle that is now stocked both sides with "Spanish foods."
    I am sure Bake will appreciate the Mexican food influence like we do.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I wouldn't even think of using that Mexican Ketchup slop! That stuff would gag a maggot.

Quote Originally Posted by partwerks
    I wouldn't even think of using that Mexican Ketchup slop! That stuff would gag a maggot.
    I agree. Just the label alone makes me want to gag.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

i refuse to buy anything with the name HEINZ on it

Is there nothing they won't ruin for US? Now they ruined our condiments, garnishes and baked goods. What next?

Oh how I miss my country. All I Want For Christmas Is My Country Back.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Heinz moved its factories to Mexico. So did Nestle and a whole list of others. Lazyboy arm chairs took their factory out of Utah and moved it to Mexico taking 800 jobs with it. We are sending our work there and letting them in here to take our jobs. How many jobs do they need?
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

This is probably the American version.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    This is probably the American version.

"Hello, dear, would you like your ketchup twisted or straight with limes or chilis? Say ... WHAT? I think an alcoholic came up with this, no offense to big drinkers.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Paige
    Heinz moved its factories to Mexico. So did Nestle and a whole list of others. Lazyboy arm chairs took their factory out of Utah and moved it to Mexico taking 800 jobs with it. We are sending our work there and letting them in here to take our jobs. How many jobs do they need?
    That's so sad. All those beautiful and I mean beautiful manufacturing plants with all those cool processes and great jobs, it's just heart-breaking. This treason should never ever be forgiven or forgotten.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast