Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Judy, it seems that money is what they are after, and if they see what they felt would have been a large amount of money walking out the doors, and it happens not only once, they will have to start thinking their pandering tactics.

American citizens still comprise the largest group in this nation, and our combined (meaning ALL citizens of all ages and creeds) purchasing power is larger than that of any other group.

Speaking of that pandering thing. Same town up on the Columbia River Gorge we visit often (Hood River, Oregon), we stopped in at the local McDonalds after a day of romping in the woods and stopping at orchards, with our two younger kids and our 4 year old grandson, and it was a mix of people, mostly citizens, however they were playing some radio station playing in all Spanish. My husband, the least likely to watch their tongue, in my family, stood there, looked around, and blurted out "what the ____ is this?". The teens tried to ignore him, and not start cracking up, the music and his blunt comment (they get semi embarrased by dad) had them snickering.

Soon a manager walked out of the office, stood there, and turned on the regional classic rock station, looked around at all the employees and shook his head. Of course all of the employees were Spanish speaking.

When we stepped up to order (our turn), the young guy at the counter stood there looking beyond us and not saying anything, when my husband said "is your line open, or what?", he then shook his head, but turned away from us and started speaking Spanish to his co-employees.

Manager man walked out, and stood there, suddenly this kid was so nice and speaking English.

Anywho, that is sort of off this topic, and sort of not, but about the pandering, favoritism and about how money speaks to most.

Go for it Judy, make a scene when it is really an issue, it needs to be done more.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I will American Elizabeth, I surely will! The McDonald's had a good manager didn't they? I bet he's no happier with this situation than the customers. These decisions are made at corporate level. The fast food industry is one of the largest users of H2B visas. As if with 25% unemployment amongst teenagers and 17% U6 unemployment amonst adults, we don't have people who want a nice job at McDonald's?

It's just treason, what's going on is just plain and simple treason.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Hmm I think their is a Heinz plant not to far from where I live at in a town called Mason Ohio.At least thats what I was told by my Nephews mother in law she is the one that works there.
    We can't deport them all ? Just think of the fun we could have trying!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345