Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hershey's also moved a factory to Mexico, and while I have never been a choco-nut, I will buy chocolate brands from the small producers at the health food store.
    Even with the companies still producing foodstuff in this country, there is no real requirement to inform the consumer of where all the ingredients come from. But that is out of the question when a product is made of 20 ingredients, but it merely says product of USA, if that. Usually it says "distributed by Wonderful Company based in NY.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Love it, swatchick!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I eat JalapeƱos.

I like my food hot, but my stomach doesn't.

Mexican Ketchup just sounds gross. I mean, it's like Ketchup with Mexican in it. Example: Chipotle Mustard, Raspberry Vinaigrette... The catchy ingredient always precedes the name of the product.

Dixie

Richy, advocating for salmonella and the cheapest labor available even if we have to import it, heh?

What nation would you exclude from operating in the transportation industry, Richy? Perhaps we should allow Brazil, Panama, El Salvador,......any limits?

Do you know anything about the regulations in the transportaion industry? You do advocate the same for others, yes? Enforcement?

Perhaps we should hire a Chinese national to compete for your job? You don't mind cheap competition in your own country for your own job do you?

Wide open? No limits?

Black, white, hispanic when it comes to employment, it should be the best person that qualified for the job. Look at what a disastor affirmative action was, and they want to being it back! Employment quotas, cheap labor, taxes, cheap manufacturing as aspects of the white worker being pushed out the door of the modern world and sad part, WE are letting them do it! Look at NAFTA, that was composed by and for big business to get cheaper goods, not just American, but cheap labor. Sad to day, but the American dream of working hard and saving is truly dieing.

Who needs illegals to come to America, we can hire natives in their own country and manufacture products for Americans, but the lure of higher wages, free government money and free heath care (just watch) have attracted people from foreign lands to displace the American worker.

The majority of Americans have been duped by big government and business and WE ALLOWED THIS. They shined some shiny objects in front of us and we went for it.

We may have caught it, but is it too late? Do we have time to recapture America and fight for what is ours politically? Its obvious our government doesn't care anymore, they have been beaten into submission, bribed or taken over wholly by interests who's intent to destroy the base of the America dream and repopulate it with their own self interests and ideals. I do have say, its been the liberals have done this. ruined our schools, ruined and reprogrammed our children into mindless little growing liberals, where they can not even see the change of what is happening and they just accept it, because why? Because progressive change as they have been taught is "good" and the fight of it or the view of opposing something is viewed as "bad". Anyone who dares to fight is labled a bigot, a raciest or hate monger. Fine, call me a bigot and hate monger, there are somethings I do not have to "accept" or feel good about or getting in touch with my self.

Heinz can go to hell as far as I am concerned and will never buy anything with their name on it.
    America <div>Home of the free</div><div>Home of the brave</div><div>Home of 20 million illegal*alien villagers*and counting!*</div>

April

Re: Heinz another traitor company to the American people.

Quote Originally Posted by ELE
    Until the gov't passes the "food and safety act" that would make it illegal for us to so much as grow a tomato w/out gov't approval ( register and pay high taxes). I think it would be in our best interest to grow as much as possible and can the foods.
    Definitely that way you know what you are eating!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cclarkkent
    Black, white, hispanic when it comes to employment, it should be the best person that qualified for the job. Look at what a disastor affirmative action was, and they want to being it back! Employment quotas, cheap labor, taxes, cheap manufacturing as aspects of the white worker being pushed out the door of the modern world and sad part, WE are letting them do it! Look at NAFTA, that was composed by and for big business to get cheaper goods, not just American, but cheap labor. Sad to day, but the American dream of working hard and saving is truly dieing.

Who needs illegals to come to America, we can hire natives in their own country and manufacture products for Americans, but the lure of higher wages, free government money and free heath care (just watch) have attracted people from foreign lands to displace the American worker.

The majority of Americans have been duped by big government and business and WE ALLOWED THIS. They shined some shiny objects in front of us and we went for it.

We may have caught it, but is it too late? Do we have time to recapture America and fight for what is ours politically? Its obvious our government doesn't care anymore, they have been beaten into submission, bribed or taken over wholly by interests who's intent to destroy the base of the America dream and repopulate it with their own self interests and ideals. I do have say, its been the liberals have done this. ruined our schools, ruined and reprogrammed our children into mindless little growing liberals, where they can not even see the change of what is happening and they just accept it, because why? Because progressive change as they have been taught is "good" and the fight of it or the view of opposing something is viewed as "bad". Anyone who dares to fight is labled a bigot, a raciest or hate monger. Fine, call me a bigot and hate monger, there are somethings I do not have to "accept" or feel good about or getting in touch with my self.

Heinz can go to hell as far as I am concerned and will never buy anything with their name on it.
    Good for you and right you are cclarkkent. To save our country, we must stop this free trade treason and oppose every politician who even breathes the term if it doesn't have a "repeal" in front it. All these free trade treason treaties have to be repealed and replaced with managed protected trade policies complete with tariffs and/or quotes where required. If the farmers can't sell enough wheat in the US and don't have a large enough export market, then grow organic tomatoes that sell for $5 a pound. We're importing more food than we export, did you know that? And the food we import is processed so those countries got a bunch great jobs and manufacturing plants out it, where we got a lonely guy a tractor combing his wheat fields with a few illegal aliens trailing around somewhere. Free trade is unbelievable stupidity.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I was actually referring to Puerto Colonet not the transborder trucking. I consider the latter to be a more nuanced situation with requirements for higher Mexican safety standards or having them meet ours.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Mexican Trucking needs to stay in Mexico. Same with Canada. We need to protect our own trucking industry, not sell it off to other countries. If having to change trailers and switch to new drivers at the border is "inconvenient", then hey, I got an idea, manufacture the products here in the US and you won't need to do that as often.

By the way, does anyone know how long it takes to drop a trailer at the border and pick it up with another truck? About 30 seconds. I ran a warehouse operation and American Truckers drop trailers and switch drivers all the time. We don't need to fall for anyone of these globalist tall tales to sell our country out.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Quote Originally Posted by cclarkkent

Good for you and right you are cclarkkent. To save our country, we must stop this free trade treason and oppose every politician who even breathes the term if it doesn't have a "repeal" in front it. All these free trade treason treaties have to be repealed and replaced with managed protected trade policies complete with tariffs and/or quotes where required. If the farmers can't sell enough wheat in the US and don't have a large enough export market, then grow organic tomatoes that sell for $5 a pound. We're importing more food than we export, did you know that? And the food we import is processed so those countries got a bunch great jobs and manufacturing plants out it, where we got a lonely guy a tractor combing his wheat fields with a few illegal aliens trailing around somewhere. Free trade is unbelievable stupidity.
    I was not aware that we import more food then we export! We were at one time, the Bread Basket for the world! Free trade! I wonder who's pocket in the end the money is going into, its not the American farmer. There is no such thing as "free" You have to ask yourself at what cost? I believe the cost of our national sovereignty as Americans is what the payment is. The sad part is no one cares, unless you spell it out for them. You have to pull them away from their TV, Internet, videos, drugs and MP3 players. "Its not bothering me, why should I care about anything else?" attitttude. Just the type of attitude that makes people easy to control, passive and easily manipulated.
    America <div>Home of the free</div><div>Home of the brave</div><div>Home of 20 million illegal*alien villagers*and counting!*</div>

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast