Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Good post cclarkkent. Throw the TV out the window. Too many people are mesmerized by technology and fail to fully recognize that there are two sides of a coin. JMHO

Debates or discussions such as these here at ALIPAC are a part of the educational process.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish and he eats for a lifetime.

Quote Originally Posted by cclarkkent
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Quote Originally Posted by cclarkkent
    Black, white, hispanic when it comes to employment, it should be the best person that qualified for the job. Look at what a disastor affirmative action was, and they want to being it back! Employment quotas, cheap labor, taxes, cheap manufacturing as aspects of the white worker being pushed out the door of the modern world and sad part, WE are letting them do it! Look at NAFTA, that was composed by and for big business to get cheaper goods, not just American, but cheap labor. Sad to day, but the American dream of working hard and saving is truly dieing.

Who needs illegals to come to America, we can hire natives in their own country and manufacture products for Americans, but the lure of higher wages, free government money and free heath care (just watch) have attracted people from foreign lands to displace the American worker.

The majority of Americans have been duped by big government and business and WE ALLOWED THIS. They shined some shiny objects in front of us and we went for it.

We may have caught it, but is it too late? Do we have time to recapture America and fight for what is ours politically? Its obvious our government doesn't care anymore, they have been beaten into submission, bribed or taken over wholly by interests who's intent to destroy the base of the America dream and repopulate it with their own self interests and ideals. I do have say, its been the liberals have done this. ruined our schools, ruined and reprogrammed our children into mindless little growing liberals, where they can not even see the change of what is happening and they just accept it, because why? Because progressive change as they have been taught is "good" and the fight of it or the view of opposing something is viewed as "bad". Anyone who dares to fight is labled a bigot, a raciest or hate monger. Fine, call me a bigot and hate monger, there are somethings I do not have to "accept" or feel good about or getting in touch with my self.

Heinz can go to hell as far as I am concerned and will never buy anything with their name on it.
    Good for you and right you are cclarkkent. To save our country, we must stop this free trade treason and oppose every politician who even breathes the term if it doesn't have a "repeal" in front it. All these free trade treason treaties have to be repealed and replaced with managed protected trade policies complete with tariffs and/or quotes where required. If the farmers can't sell enough wheat in the US and don't have a large enough export market, then grow organic tomatoes that sell for $5 a pound. We're importing more food than we export, did you know that? And the food we import is processed so those countries got a bunch great jobs and manufacturing plants out it, where we got a lonely guy a tractor combing his wheat fields with a few illegal aliens trailing around somewhere. Free trade is unbelievable stupidity.
    I was not aware that we import more food then we export! We were at one time, the Bread Basket for the world! Free trade! I wonder who's pocket in the end the money is going into, its not the American farmer. There is no such thing as "free" You have to ask yourself at what cost? I believe the cost of our national sovereignty as Americans is what the payment is. The sad part is no one cares, unless you spell it out for them. You have to pull them away from their TV, Internet, videos, drugs and MP3 players. "Its not bothering me, why should I care about anything else?" attitttude. Just the type of attitude that makes people easy to control, passive and easily manipulated.
    Food imports started to exceed exports 5 years ago.

http://www.organicconsumers.org/corp/exports111204.cfm

The next thing will be our defense industries. Under these free trade treason treaties foreign nations and foreign companies can bid on our defense and government contracts with our providers having no special preference. Same with states who didn't opt-out. Fortunately North Carolina where I am did opt-out. But the majority of states chose not to in order to try to buy stuff cheap overseas and save money on their budget. The fools didn't realize they were just savings pennies on their products and losing billions in job losses.

It's so pathetic.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yes, then we can have an army like Brazil or gosh even Mexican! Since we will have enough people that speak Spanish to run the tanks and aircraft!
    America <div>Home of the free</div><div>Home of the brave</div><div>Home of 20 million illegal*alien villagers*and counting!*</div>

A major complaint of the Mexicans is that it is more difficult for Mexicans to own an American trucking line than the other way around. Several of the Mexican truck lines were purchased by American trucking firms and can compete there now with easier access to capital. Better run Mexican lines which would have grown because their competition was failing saw themselves facing American goliaths inside Mexico instead. They then want to know if the Americans can do that why they should not come here. If a person is not a godo jinguista it is difficult to give an answer.

Would you work for a Mexican here?
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

American truckers need to feel their jobs and companies are safe from foreign competition, especially when that competition does not require the strict standards of their truckers. Brake line leaking -- a little duct tape will fix it!
    These American truckers have been hit with high fuel costs that put so many independents out of business, and at the same time GWB was insisting on building the Trans-Texas highway, first step enroute to Canada for the Mexicans and visa versa.
    I loathe the idea of a huge truck behind me in traffic (so close I only see the grill) and having to worry if I will get smushed if I need to stop too fast.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It's not just that they are stocking our grocery store shelves with their products but restaraunts are also catering more to them. Many American restaurants have added their food to the menu. Even recipes in magazines are catering to them. I was reading Health Magazine today and they had healthy Thanksgiving recipes. They had these two recipes: chipolte-glazed sweet potato spears with lime and fresh cranberry salsa. Now I always thought Thanksgiving was a American and Canadian holiday. They both eat the same traditional foods only the day it is celebrated is different.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    American truckers need to feel their jobs and companies are safe from foreign competition, especially when that competition does not require the strict standards of their truckers. Brake line leaking -- a little duct tape will fix it!
    These American truckers have been hit with high fuel costs that put so many independents out of business, and at the same time GWB was insisting on building the Trans-Texas highway, first step enroute to Canada for the Mexicans and visa versa.
    I loathe the idea of a huge truck behind me in traffic (so close I only see the grill) and having to worry if I will get smushed if I need to stop too fast.
    Our fellow citizens in the trucking industry need to get on their feet, open their mouths and start screaming loud as hell "We're not going to take it any more" and help ALIPAC put an end to this treason travesty.

Where are you Teamsters?! Everyone of your members should be signed up and logged in here at ALIPAC and sending in donations to help us save your industry and by doing so save our country.

Same goes for you United Auto Workers and US Steel Workers and AFL-CIO. Following the US Chamber of Commerce around with your policies is going to put you all out of business. So wake up! No Amnesty, No Shamnesty, No Free Trade Treason, No Open Borders, No Illegal Immigration, No More Excess Immigration, No More Globalism.

Got it? You want to keep your jobs? Then you better start signing up and logging in with the group that can actuallyy help you keep those jobs without a needless taxpayer bail-out or "card check" and that IS Americans for Legal Immigration Political Action Committee, ALIPAC!

Spread the word! Saving American Jobs is what our Labor Unions are supposed to do. So get with it, American Workers. Join ALIPAC today ... and give freely and often. We're fighting some of the sneakiest wealthiest wolves to ever exist in our country. We need your help and you need ours.

TEAM ALIPAC!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Judy:
    Is there nothing they won't ruin for US? Now they ruined our condiments, garnishes and baked goods. What next?

Oh how I miss my country. All I Want For Christmas Is My Country Back

You know what you do Judy? When it is time to Christmas shop, and say you happen to notice (as I did one time in a Walmart out of town) that they have ads playing over the PA system, all in Spanish (I bet none of us are surprised by that, eh?), you load up a cart, so blatantly overloaded, with all manner of goods, as if a great deal of money would have been spent, then walk up to someone and ask for the manager (with loaded cart) and explain you were doing your Christmas shopping, and realized you were in the wrong store for this and plan to take you large list to a store that does not pander to a group, who mainly is here without permission, over the citizens who pay the most in taxes and of course who this country actually belongs to.

Walk out and leave that heavily loaded cart sitting there for them to look at.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    Judy:
    Is there nothing they won't ruin for US? Now they ruined our condiments, garnishes and baked goods. What next?

Oh how I miss my country. All I Want For Christmas Is My Country Back

You know what you do Judy? When it is time to Christmas shop, and say you happen to notice (as I did one time in a Walmart out of town) that they have ads playing over the PA system, all in Spanish (I bet none of us are surprised by that, eh?), you load up a cart, so blatantly overloaded, with all manner of goods, as if a great deal of money would have been spent, then walk up to someone and ask for the manager (with loaded cart) and explain you were doing your Christmas shopping, and realized you were in the wrong store for this and plan to take you large list to a store that does not pander to a group, who mainly is here without permission, over the citizens who pay the most in taxes and of course who this country actually belongs to.

Walk out and leave that heavily loaded cart sitting there for them to look at.
    I love it, AmericanElizabeth! And I will start doing just that! Thank you for the great idea. Maybe I'll round up several of us and all go together with a cart for each of us, and leave them all.

Heinz is or was a few years ago a contributor to the TIDES Foundation, rumored to be promoters of islam with their charity that helps questionable groups .

Tides seeks to give to muslem groups that seek to ease limits of immigrants from terror groups.

I read all about them when Kerry was running for president . From 1995-2001 they gave 4million to Tides .

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast